Notices

Ganador Titan catback system

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ganador Titan catback system

Ganador recently released an exhaust for the EVO X and we are happy to offer this to the EvoM community. Check it out here.

Besides full titanium construction, this exhaust has many impressive details that really set it apart from the crowd.

Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Aug 4, 2009, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice but pricey
Old Aug 4, 2009, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And how is that exhaust helpful????? I hope that piece at the end of the exhaust is removeable, it looks like the tornado is put in it.
Old Aug 4, 2009, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

ballin'

edit: My 2000th post, woohoo!
Old Aug 4, 2009, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Hmm very interesting... how does it work with the turbo wheel in there?
Old Aug 4, 2009, 04:12 PM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nesiop
And how is that exhaust helpful?
I believe the pieces in the tip of the exhaust are not to assist flow, but instead to control the sound. Besides, they look REALLY cool

-Patrick
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Aug 4, 2009, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BPAuto
I believe the pieces in the tip of the exhaust are not to assist flow, but instead to control the sound. Besides, they look REALLY cool

-Patrick
i think he maybe meant the whole system not that ricey turbine wheel thingy.
Old Aug 5, 2009, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

The exhaust looks nice, but imho garbage if that piece can't be removed. I could care less if it assists in sound. $3900 for an exhaust that reduces to 1/4 hole will blow up your car if you try to go WOT. Heck, the 1 or 2" silencers you slide into 3" exhausts cause your knock sensor to flash at WOT.

In no way am I badmouthing BPAuto, and I understand if you have nothing nice to say don't say it, kind of thing. I'm just stating this opinion because I don't understand why some people push to sell certain products. I understand people want the JDM look, and baller look (Like ARC UICP for hundreds of dollars for only the top piece on the Evo VIII) but this part will hurt performance.

This could change my opinion if that piece can be removed, but doesn't look like it can be from those pictures.

Last edited by Nesiop; Aug 5, 2009 at 07:31 AM.
Old Aug 5, 2009, 04:13 PM
Silver Sponsor

The exhaust looks nice, but imho garbage if that piece can't be removed. I could care less if it assists in sound. $3900 for an exhaust that reduces to 1/4 hole will blow up your car if you try to go WOT. Heck, the 1 or 2" silencers you slide into 3" exhausts cause your knock sensor to flash at WOT.

In no way am I badmouthing BPAuto, and I understand if you have nothing nice to say don't say it, kind of thing. I'm just stating this opinion because I don't understand why some people push to sell certain products. I understand people want the JDM look, and baller look (Like ARC UICP for hundreds of dollars for only the top piece on the Evo VIII) but this part will hurt performance.

This could change my opinion if that piece can be removed, but doesn't look like it can be from those pictures.
For sure. My personal perspective is that this is what forums are for; to freely and respectfully express one's personal views on different topics.

I am sure this isn't what you meant but I would like to take the time to clarify just in case:

We pride ourselves in educating and enlightening the different enthusiasts of this industry. In all honesty, the way this exhaust found its way to its own thread here on EvoM was by me literally stumbling upon it and saying "this exhaust is interesting; I've never seen it. Let's post it".

In the end, if someone comes to me asking about how to acquire this exhaust, unless they care more about sound control above all else, I would strongly suggest a different system; more than likely a more affordable system depending on what the client is looking for.

Again, your post is greatly appreciated so please keep it up and we look forward to future posting with you .

-Hunter
Old Aug 6, 2009, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

From that last comment, is that stating that in fact that little turbine looking piece is NOT removable?
Old Aug 6, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

nevertheless
the quality and workmanship of this exhaust is of high level
that turbine wheel is special at the exit of the exhaust
i am very interested in listening to the sound clip of this exhaust
Old Aug 6, 2009, 02:44 PM
Silver Sponsor

From that last comment, is that stating that in fact that little turbine looking piece is NOT removable?
Everything is removable, but I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable taking a grinder to you brand new perfect titanium exhaust Ganador has been making high quality exhausts for quite a while and I'm inclined to think that they have solid reasons for the decisions that they make.

Looking at some information on Ganador's site they feel that creating a spiral motion makes a low pressure zone in the center of the exhaust that actually enhances torque. In any case this is a beautiful exhaust made by a very reputable company that we are happy to offer the community.

-Patrick
Old Aug 6, 2009, 06:23 PM

nice
Old Aug 12, 2009, 02:34 PM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by EVOX08
nice
Yes it is

-Patrick