Notices

Insane Speed: Las Vegas Tuning, Fabrication, Engine Builds, etc.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 03:26 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got another one in for another build.

Old Sep 30, 2011, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Todd Thanks for the tour yesterday. We showed up around 7pm last night. Very impressive shop and quality work you guys do there. Hopefully I can bring in my EVO one day and have you guys massage it a bit.

Thanks

-Hector
Old Sep 30, 2011, 11:31 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Boricua_Evo
Todd Thanks for the tour yesterday. We showed up around 7pm last night. Very impressive shop and quality work you guys do there. Hopefully I can bring in my EVO one day and have you guys massage it a bit.

Thanks

-Hector

Thank you sir. Just let us know if we can help you with anything.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 08:36 PM
Account Disabled

Some current shop pics for your viewing pleasure.

Old Oct 4, 2011, 07:40 PM
Account Disabled

Gallardo coming apart.

Old Oct 21, 2011, 01:57 PM
Account Disabled

Stop by and check out our.......

Twin Turbo Gallardo (European Car Cover Car Nov 2011)
GTA Time Attack Evo (Dsport Feature Car)
......and
Blue Evo Street Car (Dsport Cover June 2011, Modified Tuner Challenge 2011, Modified Tuner Challenge Dyno Record Holder, TurboSmart SpoCom Feature Car)

in Nitto's Corporate booth at SEMA!
Old Nov 19, 2011, 11:15 AM

Your shop looks awesome! Supposedly Mike is an expert with AEM? I had Mike give a go at tuning my Honda, using an F/IC. He was unable to tune my Honda, left me with a partial tune, and when I finally sat down with a real tuner (Shawn Church), I was stunned that Mike had left an entire row on my fuel map reading zero's in the middle of my power band. Not only did he almost destroy my engine, but he's very flakey and doesn't return phone calls, ever! I would love to bring my car in for some engine work, but knowing Mike's there doesn't make me feel comfortable.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by boostedorange
Your shop looks awesome! Supposedly Mike is an expert with AEM? I had Mike give a go at tuning my Honda, using an F/IC. He was unable to tune my Honda, left me with a partial tune, and when I finally sat down with a real tuner (Shawn Church), I was stunned that Mike had left an entire row on my fuel map reading zero's in the middle of my power band. Not only did he almost destroy my engine, but he's very flakey and doesn't return phone calls, ever! I would love to bring my car in for some engine work, but knowing Mike's there doesn't make me feel comfortable.

I believe you are mistaken or misinformed. Mike is here every day, so if there is some issue you believe you had in the past, feel free to stop in and I'm sure Mike will clarify or go through the situation with you. This would have been well before Insane Speed employed Mike, so we have no knowledge of anything to do with it, so bantering on the internet doesn't really do any service. Stop in and talk to Mike.

Just for the record, Mike Angel is one of the premier tuners in the country..Jun Racing, Area 51, FXMD, Tutored by John Kurayama, first Pectel certified tuner in the nation, etc.....built race engines for corporate Honda, tunes Lamborghinis, Porsche, Supras, etc.....here on a daily basis. His pedigree will match any tuner in the nation. Now the phone call thing, you might be right. Don't call Mike, call Insane Speed if you need any work done. Also, almost all our cars run Motec, Pectel, or HKS FCon Vpro, but Mike is capable of tuning anything.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:29 AM

You're right. I'll give him another try. Thanks for not taking my message the wrong way, as I meant no disrespect towards anyone. I look forward to checking your fascilities as well as your capabilities.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Found this photo on your facebook page and I gotta be honest with you guys this is the most sickest, bad *** EVO X I`ve ever seen Congrats Can you provide any details on the car, who did a paint work ? Is there a body kit on it ? Whats under the hood. Any info would be nice. I want my next EVO look exactly like that

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Dec 7, 2011, 04:21 PM
Account Disabled

Thank you sir. It's a wrap done by a local company here in Vegas. It's a full built engine, Hollinger full sequential transmission, Evo 8 converted rear, running Motec M800, full surge tank fuel system, etc......TONS of Insane Speed custom mods on this thing. It makes right in the range of 700whp......I don't want to give away all the tricks and secrets as you will see it in Dsport magazine very soon.

Feel free to give us a call if you would like to inquire about any of our services or builds. 702-462-5036.

Originally Posted by wally7714
Found this photo on your facebook page and I gotta be honest with you guys this is the most sickest, bad *** EVO X I`ve ever seen Congrats Can you provide any details on the car, who did a paint work ? Is there a body kit on it ? Whats under the hood. Any info would be nice. I want my next EVO look exactly like that

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Dec 11, 2011, 12:37 AM
Evolving Member

I stopped by the shop last year around christmas when I was with Vegas with a buddy who worked there for a summer. Made me instantly jealous of all the cool **** that happens at this place. So many quality cars there, and everybody that works there is real easy going and friendly to talk to (unlike a lot of other shops). Didn't get to meet Mikey because he was in the motherland, but Todd was a pretty stand up dude. If I didn't live 2,000 miles away, I'd definitely take my car there.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:31 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Fractur3
I stopped by the shop last year around christmas when I was with Vegas with a buddy who worked there for a summer. Made me instantly jealous of all the cool **** that happens at this place. So many quality cars there, and everybody that works there is real easy going and friendly to talk to (unlike a lot of other shops). Didn't get to meet Mikey because he was in the motherland, but Todd was a pretty stand up dude. If I didn't live 2,000 miles away, I'd definitely take my car there.

Thank you sir. You should come in now. Lambos, Porsches, our Formula D car, two prototyping projects, etc.....even more cool stuff than there was when you were here.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

Hah I'll be back in June for my 21st, I might come over winter break, who knows.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 04:45 PM
Account Disabled

Running the CNC making our billet trans case.

Quick Reply: Insane Speed: Las Vegas Tuning, Fabrication, Engine Builds, etc.