Notices

TSComptuned - ACD 6 Map Flash program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 03:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
TSComptuned - ACD 6 Map Flash program

UPDATE: SUMMER PRICE OF $150 only shipped. (Still includes 6 maps)

Sorry this isnt going to be a very professional thread, but im offering new tuning services to flash your ACD in your evo 8 or 9. If anyone is interested in this service email me at tscompusa@gmail.com or tom@tscomptuned.net Please email and not PM, since Id like to keep my pm box as clean as possible.

The process requires you to remove your ACD ECU from your evo and ship it to me.

I am offering this service for only $216 shipped. The price may or may not stay this low for much longer after the first 10+ customers.

What this includes is 3 custom modified maps that have been thoroughly tested by Road course, Auto-X, and Rally cars throughout the world that have placed 1st place on multiple occasions, some even won their entire classes.

I will also offer the ability for the customer to send his or her ECU back if they are not happy or want a minor adjustment on the custom maps, or maybe they want more then 3 custom maps? maybe you want all 6 custom? That can be done as well!

For now here is what the custom maps offer:

Tarmac_Gravel: Tarmac settings with good grip, lock is reduced with lateral G-force (hard turn). A lot of people run this on the road course.

Tarmac_Snow: Less lock, can be tail happy (at wet especially) but should under steer less at the track. Might need good tires to get all out. This can be drifted on in wet surface.

Gravel_Snow: This is for snow surface. Gives more lock pressure with lower TPS input so I would not run this daily as pump can run more often so in theory it can wear more quickly. In practice, not a big difference. In snow and gravel surfaces more lock is needed to get more grip and a good driver can be faster.

Some pictures below show how to access the ACD ECU and how I flash your ECU once it arrives. I have a bench flash cable so I can quickly flash ECU's as soon as they come, and get them sent back out with little downtime. You can also still drive your vehicle without this ECU just fine.

It is behind your glove box which can easily be removed.

This is how I flash your ECU once it arrives. (This is just a quick picture of flashing a customers ECU in the house).

Last edited by tscompusa; Apr 5, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Sold 2 so far. Feel free to PM me with any questions. This isnt a can'ed tune. If the purchaser wants adjustments based on feedback of the car after its flashed, they can pay shipping and we will adjust the ECU to fit their requirements.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
I'm in. Have a Shep rear diff ready and my Shep TC should be done soon.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 01:06 PM
Former Sponsor

I've decided to keep the price firm at $216 so that is the price still.

The flash with your rear diff should make for a awesome cornering car.

I have also sold around 12 flashes so far to date.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
^ any update on these acd tunes? seems like no downside to them
Old Jan 14, 2016, 03:15 AM
Former Sponsor

send me a email at tom@tscomptuned.net with "acd tuning request" in the subject title and i will get back to you asap.

There is no downside at all. Its physically impossible to have a downside with 6 maps, because the other 3 original are still there for you to use if you want or you can have 6 custom maps instead of 3 custom.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 07:58 AM
Former Sponsor

bump - This is the only 6 map ACD rom to exist and its cheaper then any other ACD program out there, not to mention we will customize it for your car if you're not happy with it as is.

Turn around time is the same day the ECU arrives to me.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Price reduced to $150 shipped now. Send me an email to acd@tscomptuned.net or PM on here.

Last edited by tscompusa; Apr 5, 2016 at 04:04 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Review of customers experience with our acd map system. We have these maps now on a bunch of random cars. Time attack, Rally, Road course, etc. (Scattered through out, US, NZ, AU, SE, etc)

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11685645