Notices
Vendor Classifieds This section is for vendors to sell parts which are not specific to one model.

Vendor FAQs - Please Read

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2014, 09:31 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Vendor FAQs - Please Read

Welcome, we are glad you've joined our community! Please post any questions you have in the Vendor forum, thanks.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/general-185/

Where can I place Ads?
  • Ads only in vendor classifieds forum
Where can I place Product Announcements
Where can I post besides the vendor forums?

Any discussion, sponsors are encouraged to participate in technical discussions. The idea here is to contribute your technical information in a non-selling perspective, otherwise members will probably report your posts. Please refrain from answering sales related questions and refer them to a sales thread or ask they send you a PM. Vendors who actively participate in the community see a substantial return on their marketing dollars above those who do not.

How many active ads can I have in the vendor classifieds?
How often can I bump?
  • We ask that you limit your bumps to one per thread per day. Keep in mind that many members use the new post link and if they see the first 10 posts as your most recent bumps, they might not consider you for their next purchase. The best practice is to space them out throughout the day and avoid one ups man ship with other vendors trying to keep their ad at the top of the time line. We will let you know if members report your content and threads can be merged to combined additional products for sale.

Who do I contact if I have questions, an issue with a member or other vendor?
  • Any Evom Administrator - Speedlimit - Noize - Westsidebilly- Otter

Bob

Last edited by Speedlimit; Sep 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM.