Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Old Aug 22, 2009, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have never done business with this guy or with evo dave. that being said, he said he would talk to the guy on your behalf. he did not have to do that, but he offered. there is no way he would just post a personal number on a forum and let everyone take a shot at him.

I think this kid is a punk and shouldnt be allowed on this forum any longer and should get whats coming to him and bad. I just do no see the reason for calling out evodave. Thats my opinion, gl with everything guys hope this kid get his.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

i don't think it was necessary to call evodave anything. I didn't ask him to post the guys phone number on the forum. I asked him in a PM and i had no problems with him not giving it. I took care of it on my end.

There is way too much random interjections in this thread. For the people involved in this for sale thread, ( me, the seller, and evodave) we all took care of our own business. Only the people who weren't really involved in the transactions are jumping in.

I realize he screwed alot of people out on their parts, however I don't think you need to jump on the person who's had contacts with him about your specific part. Call your bank and figure things out.

In anycase, thanks evodave for letting me know you got the seats so I could call my bank and get my money back.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
EvoDave, I didn't fault you for buying the seats. I'm sure he didn't tell you that when you arrived with money in hand that he'd already taken a deposit from someone else. Lame excuse by the seller, though. But you sure know now. What I faulted you for was that you met the guy in person, knew his name and where he lived, had his phone number and could text him, and when another guy asked for contact information, you refused and said "I'm sure he will make it right."

That's what I disagree with you about. This guy has multiple bad transactions with different people here and on E-Bay for parts that he has been paid for and not shipped. Why protect his contact information from someone who has a legit purpose in trying to reach him? That's what was bogus. Still is. If you bought something from me, and someone else said they were trying to get in touch with me and were concerned about a big delay in getting parts that they had paid me for, I'd hope that you'd give them my contact information. That's how we protect each other, and the integrity of the for sale section of this board. Helping each other when the circumstances show the need for it. Enough about that, Dave. I didn't know you texted him about me, but whatever you did, I appreciate it for whatever it was worth.

In the last hour I've gotten more PMs from people who paid him hundred of dollars for other parts, like Garage HKS fenders. Never received what he paid for. He also paid the paypal address for this guy's girlfriend, although nobody was aware of that at the time.

Seeing a pattern?

Last edited by CO_VR4; Aug 22, 2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 07:15 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
i am sorry but here is the way i work and always have/will

i give people the benefit of the doubt....when i contacted for you guys regarding the transactions he had fairly legitimate reasons for the issues. SO i gave him a chance to resolve it properly. SOOOOOO if that falls through i have no problem helping everyone out. UNTIL he gets home and contacts people or doesn't i don't want to give out his info. The guy came to my house to swap the seats for the clutch so i certainly don't want to go pissing him off for no reason not to mention he knows my number also. SORRY i won't throw him under the bus however i will do what it takes to make sure he knows he needs to make it right even though i have NO involvement with any of this as you can see.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by evodave

i give people the benefit of the doubt....when i contacted for you guys regarding the transactions he had fairly legitimate reasons for the issues. SO i gave him a chance to resolve it properly. SOOOOOO if that falls through i have no problem helping everyone out. UNTIL he gets home and contacts people or doesn't i don't want to give out his info. The guy came to my house to swap the seats for the clutch so i certainly don't want to go pissing him off for no reason not to mention he knows my number also. SORRY i won't throw him under the bus however i will do what it takes to make sure he knows he needs to make it right even though i have NO involvement with any of this as you can see.
now thats evodave a stand up guy. You go dave
Old Aug 23, 2009, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Seller sold these seats on E-Bay, with the completed auction ending the day before he posted this thread Then he sold them again to someone else days later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Authe...#ht_500wt_1182
Old Aug 23, 2009, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

Dam cant believe this, somebody is going to get Kill
Old Aug 23, 2009, 03:16 PM

I couldnt squeeze into those seats with grease lightening. Bump for sick *** seats.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TcJayLee
I couldnt squeeze into those seats with grease lightening. Bump for sick *** seats.
I guess you didn't read the rest of the tread....
Old Aug 23, 2009, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VtexGt3
I guess you didn't read the rest of the tread....
Dont you love it when somebody comes into a thread and does not bother to read. God i cant stand people like that if your not going to read the whole thing then dont comment
Old Aug 23, 2009, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

God, this is truly why we all decide to buy parts from vendors online. Why waste all the time filling out claims going out of your way to get your own money back instead of the damn part you payed for. Honestly its a damn gamble buying from another "trust worthy" (Sarcasam) member online... 0 feed back 50 post... In your head you said damn but man this is a cheap price.... **** it ill buy it he seems like a good guy. But than as life is what it is you went down a path of destruction an the word Assumption came into play. It lead the role of you assuming the deal was to good to be true and you nailed that one on the head.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evodave

Another victim here. Out $1300 and have a random set of staggered wheels in my garage that I can't get rid of. So Dave, maybe you can put in a good word for me. And I'll send my tail lights out for the treatment
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...cepower22.html
Old Aug 23, 2009, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

It's getting more and more ugly.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

oh, the irony is in his myspace profile. I bolded things that really stood out to me.

"About me:
Dislikes: -Fakeness (not a word)
-Liars
-Cheaters
-Egos (be careful I'll take that right away)
-[B]Disrespect[/B
]-Cold weather
-Bad music
-**** talkers
-Girls who say they are Bi just for the trend
-People who get pissed about me being real!! Not everyone is going to find you attractive... (this one's just funny.)
-Lame comments
Old Aug 23, 2009, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

dam!!! other victim and keep coming

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)