Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Sparktech Customer Service & Products FTW!!

Old Sep 3, 2009, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up Sparktech Customer Service & Products FTW!!

I wanted to make a thread about my recent purchase from Sparktech. I am in the process of seeing how far I can take my car on stock turbo, stock motor and pump gas. I got to the point where I now have almost every bolt on besides some type of COP setup. I know there are now 2 companies making plug and play COP setups but all of the reviews/results from Sparktech's NonCDI COP setup speak for themselves. This is where my experience with Sparktech and Craig started. I PMed Craig the day/night that he was at TTR for their dyno event. Even after the extremely busy day he had he PMed me back. He PMed me back with an amazing price that I could not pass up.... Unfortunately I had to wait till the following Saturday to order it because of waiting for a pay check...haha. I shot Craig a PM mid week, after ordering it the previous Saturday, wondering if it was shipped out yet and whenever it does if I could get a tracking #. He PMed me back very quickly saying they have had a busy week and it should ship out tomorrow or the next day and he also asked what size shirt I wear for my free Tshirt.... Craig knew I was very much looking forward to his product so when he wasn't able to ship the COP setup out till Friday he upgraded my shipping to OVERNIGHT for FREE!!! He PMed me Saturday morning to see if I got it yet and we shot a couple PMs back and forth and finally realized UPS dropped it off really early and I was sleeping so they left it at my apartments leasing office, haha. Once opening the box this is what I found...

Unfortunately the spark plugs in my car now are completely shot so I have been holding off installing this till I get my new ones, which have been taking longer to get here then I hoped. I can not say enough about Sparktech and Craig's customer service, products, and packaging. EVERYTIME I sent Craig a PM I had a reply usually within an hour if not then the next morning. From the COP setup leaving their shop to my apartment till now I have received 2 or 3 PMs from Craig making sure it got here alright, if I am happy with it, if I have installed it yet, and any reviews. If I were to rate my experience with Sparktech and Craig it would have to be an A++++++. I can not wait to get my plugs and get this thing installed. My gas mileage has not been the greatest and my car seems to be slacking up top which I am pretty positive was due to a spark/ignition issue. Next weekend I am heading to a shop outside Charlotte to get my car tuned by Kasey @ MAP. I will post up results after dyno tuning then hopefully hit up the track ASAP. Thanks again Sparktech & Craig!!!!!!
Old Sep 3, 2009, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should install your Sparktech now with your old plugs to see if it really helps, then install it with new plugs.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Looks just like mine, lol. You will love it, I put it on with bad plugs gapped at .022 and drove it around. Noticeable improvement instantly. Much smoother ride. I put in new plugs gapped at .028 this morning (IKH24) and took it out for a spin. Car pulled noticeably harder and no misfires. Idles smoother, etc. Everything you would expect. You will be happy and their service is great. I'll write a real review after the dyno tomorrow.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 03:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your support.

Keep us posted on your up coming dyno tune
Old Sep 4, 2009, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Best Coil On Plug system eVer!! lol
Old Sep 5, 2009, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for GREAT customer service & products from SPARKTECH!!
Old Sep 6, 2009, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
Let's see it on the car

Old Sep 9, 2009, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

bump for great customer service and products from Sparktech!!

My install pics and tuning results will be updated on Sunday!!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 09:26 PM
Former Sponsor

06mrevo...

haha...Just giving you a hard time, but would still like to see a pic
Old Sep 9, 2009, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SparkTech
06mrevo...

haha...Just giving you a hard time, but would still like to see a pic
haha...I had some install pics but after I took the OP pic my SD card decided to take a crap on me...getting a new 1 saturday morning and promise I will have pic up for you sunday night...
Old Sep 11, 2009, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Thats great customer service.

Last edited by s.e.a.n.; Sep 11, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Car gets strapped to the dyno today...Will have pics and results later tonight or tomorrow morning...
Old Sep 12, 2009, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the update. Good luck
Old Sep 12, 2009, 10:46 PM
Evolved Member

Kasey @ MAP did a great job tuning the car today...finished with 383whp and 364wtq...Car is soooo smooth up top and idles great even with the 1000cc injectors...Once again Sparktech products FTW!! It has been a VERY long day...I will post more details tomorrow...I am exhausted...
Old Sep 13, 2009, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Oh yeah...forgot to mention that it was on a Mustang dyno not a Dynojet...and my car is 100% stock motor, stock intake mani. & TB, stock turbo, 93 oct. and 25 psi...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sparktech Customer Service & Products FTW!!