Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experience with Buschur Racing and Buschur Automotive

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My experience with Buschur Racing and Buschur Automotive

Let me start by saying I'm 36 years old and have been racing cars for over 10 years.

In 2003 I bought a 1996 GST Spyder that I bought and installed Buschur Racing parts on the car myself.

In 2005 I bought a 2003 Evo VIII and within a week had Buschur parts on the car and was at the track. Did a few mods here and there over the next year.

In 2006 I bought a 2.3l stroker motor and stage 3 head from Buschur. It crank walked in less than 100 miles. He says ship it back to me and let my engine builder across the street tear it apart.

Buschur replaced it for FREE saying something was wrong with the crank and it may have been damaged in shipping. I'm out $80 shipping the motor back to him plus an additional $800 for the local shop for pulling the motor and replacing it with the new motor.

I get the new 2.3l motor in and not long after, 2 valves in the stage 3 head float. David Buschur test the dual valves springs in his "Stage 3 head" and determines they are barely stronger than "single springs". He tells me he is pissed and pulling the dual springs off his shelf and returning them to the vendor. I get all new springs from him that are a different brand. I pay a local machine shop to replace 2 valves, new springs, and retainers with a different set of springs Buschur gives me for FREE. I pay for the valves myself and I'm out the bill for the local machine shop $320 and a local shop for pulling the head which is about $600.

The brand new Buschur 2.3l motor doesn't make hardly any power on the dyno at a local shop here(TopSpeed) so I ask the local shop to do a compression test on the motor to see if there is an issue. They tested it 3 times 108 110 110 105 Not exactly the compression a brand new fully built stroker motor is suppose to have. I call Dave and he said he see's low compression in new built motors all the time and they still make power and "it's normal". He blames the tuner(Doug at TopSpeed) saying the guy can't make power and I should ship the car up from Georgia to Ohio to let him tune it properly.

After driving on this motor for a little(less than 1,500 miles) and being disappointed in the lack of power it was making, I spent $800 and shipped the car up to Ohio. It had been months since Dave an I spoke about the compression, but when he gets the car and puts it on the dyno, he says the car just won't make power and there must be a "bottleneck" somewhere. THEN he has his brother Dan at Buschur Automotive do a compression test and calls me saying "this motor is junk and has low compression" 105 110 110 105 Unreal, first he tells me the low compression "is normal" and then the motor is "junk". Nice to know he thinks his own fully built motor is junk!

I was pissed that I was out another $3,200, but decided to chalk it up to having a "street/drag racing car" and @#$% happens. Dave convinces me to go with the NEW hyped up Buschur 2.0l aluminum rod built motor that was so highly talked about on the forum. I agreed and spent I believe somewhere in the area of $6,000 having it fixed plus adding a couple new parts. He tunes the car in Ohio and I spend $700 driving to Ohio to race at the shootout and trailer it back home. I get the car here in GA and the motor starts making a loud knocking noise. I email Dave and he says to make a log and send it to him. I make a log and it shows that it is knocking so he asked me to ship the car back up to him. The motor has less than 150 miles on it.

I pay another $900 to ship the car back up to him and his brother Dan takes it for a test drive. Dave calls me and says the motor "let go" while his brother was test driving it. They take it apart and the aluminum rod exploded and failed. I asked him if this is normal and he said no, this is the first time he has seen this happen. Just my luck! (Months later I read another thread about another aluminum rod exploding in a Buschur motor) Dave replaced that guys motor for free, I on the other hand paid out of pocket.

At this point I'm pretty pissed off and tired of having issues with the car. Dave says I can buy a new block and have them build it again, BUT he will only charge me the cost of the parts at HIS COST. How sweet of him to only charge me for parts at his cost after so many failures. I still have to foot the bill for his brother Dan at Buschur automotive to work on the car. I bought a block from someone on evom for $600 plus $80 shipping and had them ship it to Buschur's shop. I tell Dave I want to go back to a 2.3l motor. He rebuilds the motor and I also have my trans sent off for a stage 3 rebuild and 3.73 gear installed. After dynoing the car Dave says the BRAND NEW TRE built trans is making some sort of noise on the dyno and it needs to be sent back to TRE or opened up to see whats wrong. I and John at TRE agree to let Dave open it up to see what he finds. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear are jacked up. Dave blames TRE and says it's a "**** build" and tries to convince me to let them put a bushwacker trans in it.

I just paid TRE to build it so I say no and I'll have John at TRE look at it. John request pics from Buschur, then request more pics because the pics he originally asked for were not sent. Evidently the wrong pics were sent the first time. After the second set of pics are emailed, John from TRE calls me up and says the pics they took aren't the best but it looks like 3rd gear is fubar and to send the trans to him for inspection. I spend another $80 I believe to ship the trans back to TRE. John looks over the trans and says the trans looks like it was damaged from dropping down into lower gears at high rpm. Dave had originally told me he tuned the car, THEN took it for a drive on the road. Buschur and him get into a cussing match back and forth with Dave saying "the car NEVER left the dyno" after he told me personally he took it for a drive. In the past, I've personally seen Dave drop the car down in gear on the dyno after a pull in high rpm. I'm not even going to mention how he drove it while I was a passenger.

Long story short, TRE charges me an additional $700+ to fix the trans and it's shipped back to Buschur. Dave tunes the car on E70 and it makes 644whp/565trq. At that point I finally feel happy which is short lived.

I ship the car back to GA for another $880. I decide to take the car for a drive and after a couple back to back pulls on a closed road against my friends vette, the trans starts making a horrible noise.

I have the car towed to a local shop where they drain the fluid from the trans to see if there is metal. The trans only has 1/2 a quart in it and metal shavings everywhere. There is absolutely no fluid leaking from the trans or on the underside of the car. Bone dry! I call Dave and tell him that the trans doesn't have fluid in it and he gets his brother Dan on the phone. Dan tells me "theres no ****'in way that car left his shop with no trans fluid and it must have a leak". He says, "it's obvious it had fluid or else it wouldn't have 1/2 a quart in it dumb@ss" and Dan hangs up on me.

2 days later I call back and get into another argument with Dan and he says he almost 100% positive his tech put trans fluid in it. Key word there is "almost". I also tell Dave I don't appreciate the way his brother talked to me on the phone the other day and he was rude cussing me and hanging up. Dave says "take it up with him" and hangs up.

Me being pissed, I called John at TRE and tell him all the BS I'm dealing with and John says "so wait, it only had a 1/2 a qt in it?" I said yep and John proceeds to tell me he put 1/2 a qt in the trans BEFORE SHIPPING IT TO BUSCHUR RACING to cycle it up to 2,000 rpms before it leaves his shop just to make sure it runs smooth. WOW, now I'm really pissed and I call Dan and Dave back to tell them what John at TRE just informed me. That 1/2 a qt was what he put in it to test it before shipping it back to them. Dave again tells me to talk to his brother, Dan gets on the phone and I tell him what John says. Dan, sounding somewhat baffled by my new found information asks if he can call me back.

The next day Dan calls me and says "I had a "new guy" working on the car, but I still stand behind him and he absolutely put the trans fluid in there". So I ask Dan, I guess the rest of the trans fluid mysteriously disappeared because it's not leaking and there is no fluid under the car? Dan says "I don't know where it went, but we put it in there" and hangs up the phone on me yet again.

I buy another Trans for $1300 plus $100 shipping and have it installed in the car.

Thats over $15,000 out of my pocket just fixing Buschur failed motors and labor screw ups.

Over the years I spent close to $8,000 buying Buschur parts for my 1996 GST Spyder and another $50,000+ on parts for my 2003 Evo. I was a loyal Buschur supporter for many years and even defended Dave on numerous occasions.....until now. The continuous issues I had plus the customer service was unacceptable with both Buschur Racing and Buschur Automotive. I personally regret going to both.

Dave might stand behind "some" parts failure, but it's at your expense.

Take my advice people and enjoy your Evo's with minimal mods. You will have less issues if you keep the mods simple. Do research on the shop you plan on using and talk to some of their previous "older" customers to see how their experience was. Why do you think you see so many people selling highly modified Evo's. Think about it!

I plan on buying another Evo in the next year and just doing simple mods keeping the power to 400whp. That's when the car was the most fun!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That blows man! I'd be sick to my bones having just one "fully built" motor blow.

400whp is fun, good luck!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:19 AM
Evolved Member

That was somewhat hard to read for a couple reasons....but there are 2 points I gleaned from it. First, use a local shop so you don't pay 10's of thousands of dollars shipping a car to and from a shop. And second, if you want a race car, it's going to take money...lots of it.

Also, you have bad luck, and copious amounts of it. Good luck though with getting it back together and all that, hope it ends up being a fun car for you again soon.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thats terrible.

Good luck going forward.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

In before this thread disappears. Sorry about your troubles
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Crazy story...

How does the car sit now? Is everything running properly?

-Bink
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow, i thought this would be a praise thread, but yikes man. keep it simple next time
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Sorry about your issues man that sucks. I myself would have gotten rid or/set fire to/jumped it off a cliff long ago man. Car seems cursed.

Though I would have not have eaten all those shipping costs again and again either.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Chu's Mom
In before this thread disappears. Sorry about your troubles

Last edited by grillpt; Nov 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:17 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
This thread has been moved to the vendor review area per our site rules. Please do not post in it unless you have something specifically related to the transactions in question. DB will be allowed to respond, and any interaction should be between them and the OP only.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Nsomniac
This thread has been moved to the vendor review area per our site rules. Please do not post in it unless you have something specifically related to the transactions in question. DB will be allowed to respond, and any interaction should be between them and the OP only.
This sounds good. I will put up a response and based on what you have just posted I can assume the thread will be locked after that?
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:52 PM
EvoM Administrator

Originally Posted by David Buschur
This sounds good. I will put up a response and based on what you have just posted I can assume the thread will be locked after that?
It will be locked pending any further relevant responses or information, so yes.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:53 PM
Evolved Member

My responses are in Bold caps mixed in with the garbage you have decided to write two years after selling the car, for who knows what reason:

Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8
Let me start by saying I'm 36 years old and have been racing cars for over 10 years.
In 2003 I bought a 1996 GST Spyder that I bought and installed Buschur Racing parts on the car myself.
In 2005 I bought a 2003 Evo VIII and within a week had Buschur parts on the car and was at the track. Did a few mods here and there over the next year.
In 2006 I bought a 2.3l stroker motor and stage 3 head from Buschur. It crank walked in less than 100 miles. He says ship it back to me and let my engine builder across the street tear it apart.
Buschur replaced it for FREE saying something was wrong with the crank and it may have been damaged in shipping. [B]I'm out $80 shipping the motor back to him plus an additional $800 for the local shop for pulling the motor and replacing it with the new motor.

YES THIS IS CORRECT. SO TO CLARIFY. WE FOUND A PROBLEM, EAGLE CRANKS SUCKED, FIXED IT FOR FREE. PRETTY DAMN GOOD SERVICE RIGHT THERE BIG TEN YEAR RACER!

I get the new 2.3l motor in and not long after, 2 valves in the stage 3 head float. David Buschur test the dual valves springs in his "Stage 3 head" and determines they are barely stronger than "single springs". He tells me he is pissed and pulling the dual springs off his shelf and returning them to the vendor. I get all new springs from him that are a different brand. I pay a local machine shop to replace 2 valves, new springs, and retainers with a different set of springs Buschur gives me for FREE. I pay for the valves myself and I'm out the bill for the local machine shop $320 and a local shop for pulling the head which is about $600.

BAM, TRUE STORY AGAIN. ANYONE CAN CALL SUPERTECH AND FIND OUT THAT THEY CHANGED THEIR SPRINGS BACK THEN. I MADE A PUBLIC POST ABOUT IT AND SUPERTECH SUPPLIED US WITH FREE SPRINGS TO REPLACE THEM WITH OUR CUSTOMERS WHO GOT THE WRONG ONES AFTER THEY MADE A CHANGE THEY DID NOT ANNOUNCE. SO ROLL YOUR EYES THERE BIG EXPERIENCED RACER, NOT OUR FAULT AGAIN AND WE SEND OUT THE FREE SPRINGS.

The brand new Buschur 2.3l motor doesn't make hardly any power on the dyno at a local shop here(TopSpeed) so I ask the local shop to do a compression test on the motor to see if there is an issue. They tested it 3 times 108 110 110 105 Not exactly the compression a brand new fully built stroker motor is suppose to have. I call Dave and he said he see's low compression in new built motors all the time and they still make power and "it's normal". He blames the tuner(Doug at TopSpeed) saying the guy can't make power and I should ship the car up from Georgia to Ohio to let him tune it properly.
After driving on this motor for a little(less than 1,500 miles) and being disappointed in the lack of power it was making, I spent $800 and shipped the car up to Ohio. It had been months since Dave an I spoke about the compression, but when he gets the car and puts it on the dyno, he says the car just won't make power and there must be a "bottleneck" somewhere. THEN he has his brother Dan at Buschur Automotive do a compression test and calls me saying "this motor is junk and has low compression" 105 110 110 105 Unreal, first he tells me the low compression "is normal" and then the motor is "junk". Nice to know he thinks his own fully built motor is junk!
I was pissed that I was out another $3,200, but decided to chalk it up to having a "street/drag racing car" and @#$% happens.

YES, ONCE AGAIN I CONCUR. I DIDN'T TUNE IT, YOU DROVE OR IN YOUR CASE ABUSED THE LIVING **** OUT OF IT FOR HOWEVER LONG. AFTER I COULD NOT MAKE ANY POWER WITH IT WE DID DETERMINE IT WAS WORN DOWN ENOUGH ON COMPRESSION TO BE CAUSING THE POWER TO BE LOW. YES, YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT, BEATING THE LIVING **** OUT OF A CAR WILL WEAR IT OUT. IN YOUR CAR YOU COULD BREAK AN ANVIL.

Dave convinces me to go with the NEW hyped up Buschur 2.0l aluminum rod built motor that was so highly talked about on the forum. I agreed and spent I believe somewhere in the area of $6,000 having it fixed plus adding a couple new parts. He tunes the car in Ohio and I spend $700 driving to Ohio to race at the shootout and trailer it back home. I get the car here in GA and the motor starts making a loud knocking noise. I email Dave and he says to make a log and send it to him. I make a log and it shows that it is knocking so he asked me to ship the car back up to him. The motor has less than 150 miles on it.
I pay another $900 to ship the car back up to him and his brother Dan takes it for a test drive. Dave calls me and says the motor "let go" while his brother was test driving it. They take it apart and the aluminum rod exploded and failed. I asked him if this is normal and he said no, this is the first time he has seen this happen. Just my luck! (Months later I read another thread about another aluminum rod exploding in a Buschur motor) Dave replaced that guys motor for free, I on the other hand paid out of pocket.

YOU KNOW, YOU'D THINK A GUY WITH 10 YEARS RACING EXPERIENCE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU WANT TO BE THE FASTEST AND HAVE THE CAR SET ON KILL AT ALL TIMES THINGS BREAK. SO ONCE AGAIN, THE STORY YOU JUST TOLD IS ALSO TRUE. YOU WERE NOT TALKED INTO A 2 LITER, YOU WANTED TO GO EVEN FASTER THAN YOU WERE AND NEEDED MORE RPM, YOU WANTED A DRAG CAR FOR THE STREET, SO THE ALUMINUM ROD WAS CHOSEN. PROBLEM WAS IT'S THE SAME TIME THAT GRODEN'S QUALITY WENT TO COMPLETE CRAP. AL BROKE THEM, TOM POWELL BROKE THEM AND SO DID YOU. AFTER HAVING THEM BREAK WE QUITE USING THEM, UP UNTIL THAT POINT THEY WERE BULLET PROOF. WE SWITCHED TO GRP AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANOTHER ROD FAIL. STM IS RUNNING THE SAME ALUMINUM ROD 2 LITER WE BUILT NOW FOR TWO FULL YEARS AND IT HAS THE SAME GRP RODS IN IT. SO THREE TIMES NOW YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE INVOLVED AT A TIME WHEN THE BEST WAS NOT THE CASE. EAGLE CRANKS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST, THEY SUCKED AND ALL BUT ONE FAILED ON US. SUPERTECH SPRINGS THAT WE HAD ALWAYS USED WERE CHANGED AND THE SPRING RATE WAS DROPPED, WE WERE NOT INFORMED AND SUPERTECH STOOD BEHIND THEIR MISTAKE. THEN GRODEN GOT A CRACK HABIT OR SOMETHING AND HIS RODS ALL OF A SUDDEN WOULDN'T HOLD UP. NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE FAULTS OF MINE.

At this point I'm pretty pissed off and tired of having issues with the car. Dave says I can buy a new block and have them build it again, BUT he will only charge me the cost of the parts at HIS COST. How sweet of him to only charge me for parts at his cost after so many failures. I still have to foot the bill for his brother Dan at Buschur automotive to work on the car. I bought a block from someone on evom for $600 plus $80 shipping and had them ship it to Buschur's shop. I tell Dave I want to go back to a 2.3l motor. He rebuilds the motor and I also have my trans sent off for a stage 3 rebuild and 3.73 gear installed. After dynoing the car Dave says the BRAND NEW TRE built trans is making some sort of noise on the dyno and it needs to be sent back to TRE or opened up to see whats wrong. I and John at TRE agree to let Dave open it up to see what he finds. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear are jacked up. Dave blames TRE and says it's a "**** build" and tries to convince me to let them put a bushwacker trans in it.
I just paid TRE to build it so I say no and I'll have John at TRE look at it. John request pics from Buschur, then request more pics because the pics he originally asked for were not sent. Evidently the wrong pics were sent the first time. After the second set of pics are emailed, John from TRE calls me up and says the pics they took aren't the best but it looks like 3rd gear is fubar and to send the trans to him for inspection. I spend another $80 I believe to ship the trans back to TRE. John looks over the trans and says the trans looks like it was damaged from dropping down into lower gears at high rpm. Dave had originally told me he tuned the car, THEN took it for a drive on the road. Buschur and him get into a cussing match back and forth with Dave saying "the car NEVER left the dyno" after he told me personally he took it for a drive. In the past, I've personally seen Dave drop the car down in gear on the dyno after a pull in high rpm. I'm not even going to mention how he drove it while I was a passenger.

FIRST YES, IT IS SWEET OF ME TO DO ANYTHING AT A DISCOUNT. NOTHING AT THIS POINT HAS BEEN MY ACTUAL FAULT BUT THE FAULT OF MANUFACTURERS WE USED. ALL AT THIS POINT CAN BE CONFIRMED BY ANYONE. THIS PART OF IS WHERE YOU START TO LIE AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LIARS. I NEVER DROVE THAT CAR ON THE ROAD THAT IS A FACT, I DO NOT DRIVE CUSTOMERS CARS ON THE ROAD. YOU ARE ALSO A COMPLETE LIAR TO SAY I DROP CARS DOWN A GEAR ON THE DYNO, THAT IS 100% RIDICULOUS, THERE IS NO PURPOSE IN IT WHAT-SO-EVER AND NEVER-EVER HAPPENS. THE PULL IS COMPLETED AND THE CLUTCH IS THROWN IN, THE DYNO STOPS THE CAR COMPLETELY, DOWNSHIFTING WOULD BE RETARDED. THE OTHER PART OF THIS STORY YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOT WAS WHILE DANIEL TOOK THE TRANS APART HE HAD A FEELING JON WAS GOING TO PULL A SNEAKY. HE INSTALLED A BRAND NEW 4TH GEAR IN IT BEFORE SENDING THE TRANS BACK AS THEY WERE ALL WIPED OUT. JON THEN TOLD YOU THAT IT NEEDED A 4TH GEAR. THAT'S WHEN THE **** STORM BETWEEN MYSELF AND JON STARTED BECAUSE WE HAD PICTURES AND PROOF THE 4TH WERE CHANGED BEFORE IT LEFT. I THINK WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS THE WRONG GUY BEING CALLED A CROOK.

Long story short, TRE charges me an additional $700+ to fix the trans and it's shipped back to Buschur. Dave tunes the car on E70 and it makes 644whp/565trq. At that point I finally feel happy which is short lived.
I ship the car back to GA for another $880. I decide to take the car for a drive and after a couple back to back pulls on a closed road against my friends vette, the trans starts making a horrible noise.
I have the car towed to a local shop where they drain the fluid from the trans to see if there is metal. The trans only has 1/2 a quart in it and metal shavings everywhere. There is absolutely no fluid leaking from the trans or on the underside of the car. Bone dry! I call Dave and tell him that the trans doesn't have fluid in it and he gets his brother Dan on the phone. Dan tells me "theres no ****'in way that car left his shop with no trans fluid and it must have a leak". He says, "it's obvious it had fluid or else it wouldn't have 1/2 a quart in it dumb@ss" and Dan hangs up on me.
2 days later I call back and get into another argument with Dan and he says he almost 100% positive his tech put trans fluid in it. Key word there is "almost". I also tell Dave I don't appreciate the way his brother talked to me on the phone the other day and he was rude cussing me and hanging up. Dave says "take it up with him" and hangs up.
Me being pissed, I called John at TRE and tell him all the BS I'm dealing with and John says "so wait, it only had a 1/2 a qt in it?" I said yep and John proceeds to tell me he put 1/2 a qt in the trans BEFORE SHIPPING IT TO BUSCHUR RACING to cycle it up to 2,000 rpms before it leaves his shop just to make sure it runs smooth. WOW, now I'm really pissed and I call Dan and Dave back to tell them what John at TRE just informed me. That 1/2 a qt was what he put in it to test it before shipping it back to them. Dave again tells me to talk to his brother, Dan gets on the phone and I tell him what John says. Dan, sounding somewhat baffled by my new found information asks if he can call me back.
The next day Dan calls me and says "I had a "new guy" working on the car, but I still stand behind him and he absolutely put the trans fluid in there". So I ask Dan, I guess the rest of the trans fluid mysteriously disappeared because it's not leaking and there is no fluid under the car? Dan says "I don't know where it went, but we put it in there" and hangs up the phone on me yet again.
I buy another Trans for $1300 plus $100 shipping and have it installed in the car.

I DIDN'T SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT THIS STUFF BECAUSE IT WAS A SERVICE ISSUE WITH DAN. YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I REFUSED TO SPEAK TO YOU, TELLING YOU TO TALK TO DAN. DAN RUNS/OWNS THE SERVICE SIDE AND HE IS WHO YOU NEEDED TO DEAL WITH, THAT IS WHY YOU WERE PUT IN CONTACT WITH HIM. ALSO YOU FORGOT TO MENTION, BECAUSE IT'S WHO YOU ARE, THAT DAN ENDED UP TAKING THE BLAME FOR THE TRANS AND PAID YOU $1500 AS THAT IS WHAT YOU REQUESTED.

Thats over $15,000 out of my pocket just fixing Buschur failed motors and labor screw ups.
Over the years I spent close to $8,000 buying Buschur parts for my 1996 GST Spyder and another $50,000+ on parts for my 2003 Evo. I was a loyal Buschur supporter for many years and even defended Dave on numerous occasions.....until now. The continuous issues I had plus the customer service was unacceptable with both Buschur Racing and Buschur Automotive. I personally regret going to both.
Dave might stand behind "some" parts failure, but it's at your expense.
Take my advice people and enjoy your Evo's with minimal mods. You will have less issues if you keep the mods simple. Do research on the shop you plan on using and talk to some of their previous "older" customers to see how their experience was. Why do you think you see so many people selling highly modified Evo's. Think about it!
I plan on buying another Evo in the next year and just doing simple mods keeping the power to 400whp. That's when the car was the most fun!

HERE IS MY GUESS ON ALL THIS. I TOLD YOU DON'T EVER CALL HERE OR COME HERE AGAIN AT THE END BECAUSE AFTER FIXING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF THINGS THAT BROKE AT OUR COST OR FREE, AS YOU HAVE SAID YOURSELF, AND NONE OF THEM WERE OUR FAULT, YOU CONTINUED TO CRY LIKE A SNIVELING BABY. I'M GUESSING NOW THAT YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE EVO ROAD AGAIN AND KNOW YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE YOU ARE BITTER. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU SOLD YOUR CAR, NONE OF THIS EVER CAME TO LIGHT ALL THIS TIME. WHAT IS THE POINT NOW? IN CLOSING, THIS THREAD I FEEL ONCE AGAIN SHOWS WE STAND BEHIND OUR WORK. YOU NOT BEING HAPPY WANTING TO BE JOHN FORCE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD IT ISN'T ANYONE'S PROBLEM HERE AND FROM YOUR OWN STORY IT'S 100% OBVIOUS I STAND BEHIND WHAT I DO, IN YOUR CASE EVEN WHEN IT ISN'T OUR FAULT. IT'S FUNNY THE GUY WHO BOUGHT YOUR CAR HAD NO PROBLEMS. YOU ARE AN ABUSIVE DRIVER WHO WILL DROP THE CLUTCH AT A LIGHT AGAINST A MINI VAN, A CAR CAN ONLY HOLD UP SO LONG TO THAT TYPE OF DRIVING STYLE AND IGNORANCE.
Now that I have agreed to some of what was said and clarified the parts he left out and lies, I request this to be locked.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 01:04 PM
EvoM Administrator

OP, please PM me if you wish to have any further correspondence regarding the review, otherwise PM Dave directly. This thread is closed.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

You didn't close it I have nothing else to say. Those are the two sides of it. I am happy with myself and how everything was handled at all times. Free and our cost is about as good as anyone can ask for.

He can send me a PM if he has more issues.

Quick Reply: My experience with Buschur Racing and Buschur Automotive