Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Blackline Titanium Shift Knobs

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2014, 09:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For an update on this thread. I checked the tracking info of the shipping label that I sent the OP, and the OP still has not mailed back the original shift knob using the label that we sent him.

No e-mails from the OP since Tuesday 9/16 either.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 03:53 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by BuyBlackline
Mike,

I don't understand what your issue is with our shop. You received a defective product, which we apologized for. We rarely send out a defective product, yours is the first we've heard of not threading.

We emailed you a prepaid USPS return label to ship the knob back to us for a refund. You are refusing to do this, saying "you do not have a printer". You can surely have a friend/relative print it for you if you do not own a printer? Or maybe stop by a Kinkos and print it for around $.10 I think they charge, or a local public library may be even cheaper.

Thanks,

- Andy
Never checked your site before but the customer service is good, so I clicked. That's a screamin' deal on titanium shift knobs!
Old Sep 24, 2014, 11:27 AM

For an update on this thread. I checked the tracking info of the shipping label that I sent the OP, and the OP still has not mailed back the original shift knob using the label that we sent him.

No e-mails from the OP since Tuesday 9/16 either.
For another update on this thread, it took me a bit to finally get the shipping label printed out, but I finally did. I also sent an email letting blackline know that the label was printed out and item shipped back, but never got a response. So once received please refund my card, Thanks.

On another note I did receive my blox knob. Here is a picture of the packaging that was received. You may want to try something along these lines for better protection of the product being sent and perhaps save future hassle.

Old Sep 24, 2014, 10:49 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm well aware of how others wrap their shift knobs, we too used to use fancy packaging and pretty boxes, but that drives up the cost of the product/materials, and thus we had to charge $84.99 for our shift knobs.

I think people are much happier paying $69.99 and foregoing the fancy packaging. All of that gets thrown out and the final result, installed in the car, is what matters in the end. We're not selling boxes of chocolates here.

I'm glad that you finally have a shift knob you're happy with, and I'll be sending a full refund when the damaged knob arrives back to me.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 08:45 AM

I'm well aware of how others wrap their shift knobs, we too used to use fancy packaging and pretty boxes, but that drives up the cost of the product/materials, and thus we had to charge $84.99 for our shift knobs.

I think people are much happier paying $69.99 and foregoing the fancy packaging. All of that gets thrown out and the final result, installed in the car, is what matters in the end. We're not selling boxes of chocolates here.

I'm glad that you finally have a shift knob you're happy with, and I'll be sending a full refund when the damaged knob arrives back to me.
I wasn't aware that protecting the product you are sending was such a big deal. And why you carry yourself as a company like that either... I mean seriously, comparing that package to a box of chocolates? I don't know how it would drive your shipping costs up by $15. I didn't have to pay for shipping from blox and their customer service was outstanding. Maybe instead of being so defensive because of an unhappy customer and trying to come at my throat for something that you guys messed up on (ie. poor packaging and misthreaded knob) you should take this experience and learn from it. You should not lie to customers telling them you mailed a return label when you didn't and then when the customer wants to send the product back because he is not happy, you stop responding to them, etc.... It is just not good business. I also don't know why you continue to try and come at my throat just because I was unhappy with your product. I know I am not the first that had an issue with you guys (customer who you sold this replica knob to as a genuine arc knob) and I am sure that I wont be the last. I just hope in the future you learn from all this and carry yourself more professionally when dealing with issues similar. Good Luck, and please send an email when you receive the knob and refund my card so I can look for it. Thanks, Mike.

Last edited by SpoonTunage; Sep 25, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 08:47 AM

Double Post

Last edited by SpoonTunage; Sep 25, 2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 02:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Old knob received, refund sent back to your PayPal.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 05:31 AM

I just ordered one of these, 69 bucks isn't bad considering ARC's are selling on websites for 320 bucks. That's crazy.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 09:22 AM

Hello blackline. I ordered a shift knob on Oct. 16 on your website my card was already charged after 3 days. Emailed you the other day about my order but never got a response until now. My order # 321, any updated please? I wanted to call you but there is no phone# listed on your website customer service, only email.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 04:30 PM
.M.
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
^I'm also having a problem contacting them. I've been trying for a week now, and no response from email, or pm. I have a problem with the knob they sent me.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 04:46 PM

So does this mean that we're ****ed? Shady business?
Old Oct 26, 2014, 07:28 AM
.M.
Evolved Member

^Not sure. As for me... I can't even use the knob they sent because it's the wrong thread (insert). I've been trying to get in touch with them to correct the problem for over a week now, and still no answer. So far I have an awesome paper weight. As of right now, they get a BIG from me.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 10:08 AM

Time to call my credit card customer service and dispute this transaction.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 02:17 PM
.M.
Evolved Member

^Mine did take a little over a week to come in. I'd say give it a couple more days. Slow shipping I guess.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eeeeevo45
Hello blackline. I ordered a shift knob on Oct. 16 on your website my card was already charged after 3 days. Emailed you the other day about my order but never got a response until now. My order # 321, any updated please? I wanted to call you but there is no phone# listed on your website customer service, only email.
All email's have been responded to, and any knobs ordered after 10/15 are shipping today, as we received our new batch of knobs on Saturday. If you have any other questions, please e-mail or PM us.

Originally Posted by .M.
^I'm also having a problem contacting them. I've been trying for a week now, and no response from email, or pm. I have a problem with the knob they sent me.
We are sending a new insert out for you today. Any other questions please e-mail us or PM us.

Quick Reply: Blackline Titanium Shift Knobs