Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Agency Power Customer Service A+

Old Jul 31, 2015, 08:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agency Power Customer Service A+

Around three years ago I purchased some Agency Power Lower Control Arms to add a little more adjustment room for my car.

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...i-p-24832.html

The arms definitely added a bit more room for adjustment, a very small weight reduction, and a nice clean look. They were great!

Fast forward to yesterday when I sent my car in to be professionally aligned due to some odd "wag" action going on in the rear. Turns out that the hind joints on the LCAs gave out on me.

With only a week to the shootout, I was worried about what I could do to fix the issue. Would I have to buy a whole new set of LCAs? Or would I be able to purchase a new set of hind joints from Agency Power to get the car back together for the trip I look forward to every year?

I called Agency Power and ended up speaking with Colin H. who is their account Manager. I explained to him my situation and he let me know that he would look into replacement parts for me. He also let me know about their warranty program, which I failed to fill out a form for, which is a lifetime warranty. He said they stand behind their product and if something fails, they will do what they can to make it right.

After some e-mail exchange with Colin, and without me even asking for a bail-out, he said they would ship me the new hind joints completely free of charge! It was a huge help seeing my wife has been a little less than thrilled at the amount of money that has recently gone into the car (FP Red setup).

It truly was a breath of fresh air to have a company that stands so strongly behind their product and does what they can to help someone in a time crunch. I would recommend Agency Power to anyone looking for a quality upgrade with the quality service to back it up.

Here is there site if interested: http://www.agency-power.com/
Old Aug 3, 2015, 01:33 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Above and beyond for sure. The heim joints are wear items just like a bushing. They didn't have to warranty those.