Notices
Water / Methanol Injection / Nitrous Oxide

Gb Hfs-1

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2007, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aquamist HFS-1 Group Buy!!!

Richard L and Jack from aquamist have given us the oppurtunity to form yet another group buy for the new HFS-1 alcohol injection kit. This kit will come complete with everything needed to install, including a 4 quart flambeau tank, which are not normally included with the aquamist kits! This will allow all buyers to have everything on hand and ready to install upon delivery of their HFS-1 system. I'm sure everyone is well aware of the quality and performance that comes along with the aquamist kits and for that reason getting the kit at an extremely discounted rate makes it that much better for all of us. The DDS3 failsafe along with a gauge to monitor its flow are one of the great features included in the kit. With the quality and safety of the aquamist HFS-1 alcohol injection kit, we can all have TONs of fun in our evo.

Jack has provided us with the details on the group buy. They are as follows:

Here are the price breaks (USD):

* 1 - 9 buyers $575.00

* 10 -19 buyers $550.00

* 20 - XX buyers $495.00

So you know above does not include cost's of the tanks which I'm including as a freebe to help with getting people to participate in this. At this time I'm planning to sell the tanks for $45.00 outside of this group buy.

On the last group buy for the HFS-5 shipping averaged out to about $13.00 per kit. The kits will be shipped from NJ and I expect the weight to be less then 11lbs including the tank.

Aquamist HFS-1 buyers

1) xiaoni420 RED DDS3, NO TANK, NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

2) Evo Speedking RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

3) Apex1 BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

4) jordo DROPPED OUT

5) PentUpWrx RED DDS3

6) Boltz RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

7) zzombae RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - YES HFS-5 - DUAL TANK FITTINGS 08/06/07 = changed to HFS-5 upgradeHAVE CONTACT INFO

8) s60r DROPPED OUT

9) kenneth2000 RED DDS3 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

10) buyer name hidden as requested BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade

11) buyer name hidden as requested RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5

12) buyer name hidden as requested RED DDS3 - NO TANK - NO HFS-5

13) jlaudio982 BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

14) lionel RED DDS3 - NO TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

15) DFWSILVER RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

16) EvoCrazed BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

17) M2007 RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 FEDEX RUSH HAVE CONTACT INFO

18) MINO RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

19) KevinD RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - YES HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO 08/06/07 = changed to HFS-5 upgrade

20) GOTBOOST1023 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

21) EVO9FTW RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade SENT FOLLOW UP PM

22) Krazy Srt4 RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 - DUAL TANK FITTINGS HAVE CONTACT INFO

23) aboh6leenz BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5, NEEDS dual tank fittings HAVE CONTACT INFO

24) pbevo12 BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

25) phoenixr2 RED DDS3 - NO TANK - NO HFS-5 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

26) 2Devious BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

27) ChuckP BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

28) evo_rc RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5, NEEDS dual tank fittings HAVE CONTACT INFO

29) evoixpr RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

30) dubbleugly01 RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

31) jonjames RED DDS3 - NO TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

32) bstoehr83 BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

33) Kelvin/bleevin RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

34) calt BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

35) 2MucHP BLUE DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

36) bellg SENT FOLLOW UP PM

37) Pegasus RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade
HAVE CONTACT INFO

38) cmj RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 HAVE CONTACT INFO

39) flevo8 RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade HAVE CONTACT INFO

40) vroomevo RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NO HFS-5 SENT FOLLOW UP PM

41) fixem2 RED DDS3 - NEEDS TANK - NEEDS HFS-5 upgrade - NEEDS dual tank fittings HAVE CONTACT INFO

42) shivaswrath DROPPED OUT

THIS GROUP BUY WILL CLOSE FRIDAY NIGHT
08/03/07
= this friday night

Last edited by xiaoni420; Aug 8, 2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

you can put me down! but i've yet to get a response from any of the vendors yet.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor

If you contact Jack, our US technical representitive - I am sure he will help you on this. I am not based in the USA.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

Hello

I'm up for helping with another Aquamist group buy. I helped with the HFS-5 group buy which turned out to be a fantastic opportunity for buyers to get a great system at a great price. We started the HFS-1 group buy on the SRT-4 forums but it kind of petered out due to a couple of issues.

The group buy for the HFS-5 lasted about 5 days before all spots were filled. Because of the amount of buyers, the price was really really low. What we need to happen for a HFS-1 group buy is to get the message out. To build up the buyer base in order to get the price discounts we need buyers from all car makes to get in on it = the more buyers the lower the price for everyone.........it would be prudent for interested buyers to help spread the word in the car communities that they participate in.

How about to help make this group buy a little more special and therefore get more attention, we include custom Flambeau tanks with the kits. I have some 4 quart tanks heading my way that will have remote fill adapters and a design that will allow for a sealed system with external venting. This trunk mounted tank should be perfect for those looking to inject a high methanol concentration safely. These tanks can be paired up (2 tanks) to give the user an 8 quart W/A supply capacity. IMO I think I have configured the tank with options to suit everyone regardless of the car or the W/A mix being used.

I'll get together with Richard to get the finer points worked out and to get his input with regards to this.

In the mean time just bump this thread in order to promote interest and if you the reader also visits another forum spread the word......the more buyers the lower the cost to each individual to purchase.

Ps. I'm much better at responding to emails then PM's, I can be reached at jackblalock(AT)gmail.com please do not hesitate to give the email address out to others looking for info, help or advice.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Free Flambeau tanks , not fair. J/K that is a great deal sweetener for potential buyers. Out of curiosity how much would you sell one of these custom tanks for with the remote filler and all that? Since you are not a vendor on this forum it might be best to email me the price or send me a PM.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Hello Alex

I do not have the tanks yet. I have 20 on the way to me. I have not come up with a firm price on them yet. I was not planning on announcing them till I had them on hand. When I have them I will make a thread on the SRT-4 forum that they are for sale and give out pricing. Depending on the positive feedback I get on the first 20, I'll place a bigger order next time around.

I'm also working on a universal tank/pump mounting bracket made out of aluminum. But I need to get my engine back together before concentrating more on this.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 05:51 AM
Evolved Member

Got it, thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Richard,
Thanks for the reply. I am well aware of the fact that you are not based out of the US as you have dealt with a very good friend of mine through the years, Abner.

Aqmist,
Thank you so much for considering another group buy as I think more people are seeing the HFS-1 as the perfect choice for their evo. Also, considering to add the flambeau as an addition to the group buy is a great idea as well, even though I just ordered my flambeau tank 3 days ago, no worries, still a great idea. What I would like to do is have all those 100% interested in purchasing the HFS-1 kit pm me and I will add them to the list in the first post.
Thanks again Richard and Aqmist!
Old Jun 8, 2007, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

well we need to generate more interest on this and get as many ppl in as possible and keep the cost low! i'll post on the other forums i frequent.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 03:35 PM
Evolving Member

I'll bump up the old HFS-1 thread on the SRT-4 forum. What I found on the SRT-4 forum with the HFS-5 group buy is that once the momentum got to about 10 buyers, it just took off. Even after we reached the maximum numbers there were people from all over the place who emailing me to get in on it well after it was over.

IMO 5 buyers should not be hard.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

Heres a link to the SRT-4 HFS-1 thread if anyone needs reference:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340384

Also, IMO I think Richard and I did well with the HFS-5 group buy.......but found some things we could improve on. This time the kits are here in the states, and buyers CC will be charged here in the states when the group buy ends.

I have 15 tanks that will be available for the group buy. If for any reason there are more then 15 kit buyers, the 16th and above will need to wait till I get resupplied, which takes approx 4 weeks.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I don't forsee it to be a problem generating at least 5 immediate buyers, I know of a couple people in AZ who are interested in the kit that I'm sure just haven't seen this thread yet and probably don't frequent Evom as often. I will get in touch with them as soon as possible. Thanks for all the help Aqmist...by the way, you have a name?? Haha.
Old Jun 8, 2007, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

You can call me Jack.

It may take a couple of days for everyone to see this thread. Sunday and Wednesday nights are good nights to get the attention of web surfers. As long as some people see the activity in the thread they will click to see whats going on and possibly notice that its a pretty damn good deal.

Theres lots of people who have not tried W/A injection yet and only need a good deal on a good system in order to make the leap. At the minimum only a little water on an otherwise stock turbo makes a noticeable difference.......you do not need other mods in order to enjoy and other mods do not nullify this = works with everything from mild to wild. Performance car owners who suffer from bad gas quality and therefore reduced timing or higher knock counts should be all over W/A injection.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 04:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xiaoni420
Richard,
Thanks for the reply. I am well aware of the fact that you are not based out of the US as you have dealt with a very good friend of mine through the years, Abner.
I am more useful in helping in technical matters when it arise or systems in general. The last GB got a bit out of hand, over fifty systems were shipped. It was dealt direct ly by Aquamist UK and pound/dollar conversion charges by the Credit card company caused some concern to some buyers.

So this GB will be handled by Jack, in the USA and in your favourite currency - dollars!
Old Jun 9, 2007, 04:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Richard L
I am more useful in helping in technical matters when it arise or systems in general. The last GB got a bit out of hand, over fifty systems were shipped. It was dealt direct ly by Aquamist UK and pound/dollar conversion charges by the Credit card company caused some concern to some buyers.

So this GB will be handled by Jack, in the USA and in your favourite currency - dollars!

I hope it works better this time. There is a straight forward upgrade-path to the HFS-5.

Quick Reply: Gb Hfs-1