July Pricing For Evo!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
July Pricing For Evo!!!

July 2007 EVO SPECIAL!!!

Hello EVO Enthusiasts,

We are Mitsubishi Super Stores.com a group of Mitsubishi Dealerships that have pooled our resources together to offer EvolutionM Members the Ultimate EVO Super Sale with nearly 200 EVOs in stock at three convenient locations in Southern California. To view our inventory just click on the dealership name to visit our web sites. We can relocate and deliver the vehicle you want to your nearest of these three locations. We offer Competetive financing options as well. Our award winning service and parts departments employ some of the most knowledgeable Mitsubishi certified master elite technicians in Southern California. We also offer two easy to use online Parts catalogs with easy to follow illustrations so you can order the correct part for your EVO.www.partsformitsubishi.com and www.mitsubishicyberstore.com
1)
SouthCoast Mitsubishi
Our Inventory Apply Online Buy Parts Online Contact Us

Your contact person: Mark M. / Sam / Mike S.

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Western United States , #1 Mitsubishi EVO Volume Dealer in the United States

2860 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA.92626

(888) 810-5153

#1 Fastest Growing Mitsubishi Dealer in LA County

4400 Los Coyotes Diagonal, LB., 90815

(800) 660-8744

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Hi-Desert and the Winner of Triple Diamond Award since 2003 with over
60 EVOs in stock NOW

14644 Valley Center Dr, Victorville, CA. 92395
on Hwy 15 on your way to Las Vegas or back
(1-2 Hr Drive, depending on what you are driving)

Your contact person: Chris A. (G.M.)

(888) 810-5158

Huntington Beach Mitsubishi
16751 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Your Contact Person is Mark M. .

1-888-667-2557

**IN STOCK NOW**

If we don't have what you are looking for, we will try to find it and get it for you at no extra charge

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 GOAL

New Pricing

EVEVOLUTION IX GSR SE $30,499 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX MR SE $33,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX GSRSOLD OUT INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX SSL$31,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

Evolution IX MR SOLD OUT

Evolution IX RS SOLD OUT

*MR PACKAGE AND ZERO LIFT KIT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE*

***$625 DESTINATION CHARGE IS ALREADY INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE***

At Mitsubishi we reward our loyal customers with an additional $500 loyalty Rebate

EXTRA REBATES

PLUS You can get extra $500 Col.Grad. Rebate and $ 500 Military Rebate

***Must be a current college graduate with in 2 yrs and must be an active military and need to show the proof upfront, Must bring in Diploma original , military ID and proof that you are active***

*** You must be a Current Mitsubishi Registered Owner to Qualify for Loyalty Rebate***

***IF YOU ARE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY***

SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL EVOLUTION OWNERS!!!!!!!

EFFECTIVE JUNE. 15, 2006
WE OFFER ALL OUR LOYAL EVO OWNERS OIL CHANGES FOR YOUR EVO FOR $39.99 PLUS TAX AND OIL DISPOSAL AT ALL THREE LOCATIONS

****All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.**Prices are subject to change without prior notice.**

Thank You Everyone for your support
Old Jul 6, 2007, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtf, the prices are the same as last month
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

yeah the price has gone up 1g in the past few months
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:53 PM
Account Disabled

**** that. These prices blow
Old Jul 7, 2007, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

I'de rather be gang raped then have to deal with these jokers ever again!
Old Jul 10, 2007, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

So much for customer satisfaction...
Old Jul 11, 2007, 04:18 PM

So what's the problem with these guys? I was thinking about talking with them on locating me a car at their adertized prices and saw the bad press....please advise...and thanks for the advanced warnings if they're warranted.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 04:19 PM

Wish Mitsu would do a 0% apr deal again!!!
Old Jul 12, 2007, 04:36 AM
Evolved Member

check out threads I started for one called "Nightmare at Victorville". Explains everything they did to me.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 04:19 PM

These guys are actually a network of 4 dealerships selling Evos. I bought mine back in May from HB-Mitsu and overall I gotta say the experience was positive. I arranged for DAS myself and they took FOREVER (more on DAS later). I bought the car in mid-May, didn't see it get here until mid-June. I don't blame the dealership for that, in fact Mark the GM actually did a great thing and called in a favor to someone he knew at DAS to finally get the shipping transaction going (prior to that the car sat on the lot for 2.5 weeks). But on the flipside, Mark did however keep putting off refunding my $500 deposit. Since I financed the car 100%, the $500 credit card deposit was supposed to be returned once I sent the signed papers back. That never happened, and in the end (after 6 weeks total) I ended up just calling up Chase and disputing the charge. I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt and believe was 'too busy'. Although I actually visited California while my car was still sitting on the lot (thanks again DAS...) and the dealership was actually devoid of customers. So really, how busy could he have been?

The biggest issue I had was actually with South Coast. They were the ones handling my title/MCF and guess what, I NEVER GOT IT. I had to call after the vehicle arrived (7+ weeks after the purchase date) to follow up. Turns out their 'DMV lady' who handles those types of things quit. Gee, I guess that makes it all ok huh? You guys can just leave all your customers titles piling up on an empty desk until you find a new hire? You'd think almost 2 months past the purchase date of a car, you'd want to get the customer his title so he can register the fuggin' thing?!?!

Finally, a note about DAS. Incompetent scheduling and idiot customer service people aside, their drivers seem to be incredibly responsible. When I looked at the shipping papers he noticed every single tiny little surface scratch and documented them before taking responsibility at the dealership. Stuff even I probably would have glanced over because it was so minute. The car arrived in perfect condition and the people at the terminal were friendly and courteous. So would I use them again or recommend them? Yeah, but just be prepared and give yourself a BIG lead time. If they say the car's estimated arrival is 1 week, plan for 2-3. If they say 2 weeks, plan for a month. If you buy a new car and are excited to see it ASAP, go with someone else.

Hope this helped some of you.

-Mike
Old Jul 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Awesome deal but horrible to deal with.
Old Jul 17, 2007, 05:50 PM
ayS

you guy's sell at invoice?
Old Jul 21, 2007, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We sell the car below invoice...
Old Jul 23, 2007, 12:10 AM
Evolving Member

Don't even bother wasting your time with these guy, read june evo prices thread and Nightmare at Victorville thread if you want to know about their poor customer service. Also when I first talked to them I was told they have no problem shipping cars out of state, then after getting jerked around for two weeks I was told they wouldn't sell me the car because they have been having problems with shipping cars to out of state buyers, but in now one of their other july forsale threads https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=281628 they are now saying"Yes we can ship not a problem at all..."???. What a bunch of clowns.

Last edited by Skim003; Jul 23, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 12:31 AM

bought my evo from H B for 32 out the door... 4 miles on it... Good guys there

Quick Reply: July Pricing For Evo!!!