evolutionm.net - Home of the Lancer Evolution
Home Features Community Marketplace Registry Garage Store

Go Back   evolutionm.net > Classifieds > Private "Regional" For Sale > West Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to EvolutionM.net!
Welcome to EvolutionM.net.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old Jul 2, 2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (3)
Garage is empty, add now

Drives: EVO

FS or Trade: Jensen In Dash Pop out TV

Alright tomorrow im picking up a Jensen Flip out TV from my friend. Hes been holding it for me and dont want to bail out on him. Reason why i dont want it now is becuase i want to put my gauges in the place the head unit spot and dont want to put the TV in the lower spot (think it would look stupid). He bought 2 of the same head unit one for his STI and one for his Durango. THis unit is brand new in box and will be in my pocession tomorrow night. This unit allows you to play dvds while driving and also lets you put a video in and listen to radio or CD's. Heres a pic of it in my buddys STI. Im gonna throw out 400 shipped obo. Also looking for trades for 60mm Gauges (boost, EGT, Oil Pressure and a pod), well let me know what else you got. thanks for looking

Old Jul 2, 2008, 05:37 PM
EvolutionM
Mitsubishi Lancer

Paid Advertisement

Tags
jensen, pop, radio, radios, tv