Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official Nor Cal Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2014, 01:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone!
My name is Daniel and ive been into the Mitsubishi game (DSM) for about 5 years now and I'd figure its time i tried out the evo scene. I live in LA but attend school up north (Napa area) for most of the year. I recently picked up an 04 WW Evo 8 GSR, pretty much stock. I can already i feel that these platform have major potential and cant wait to get into it. My current car 97 Eclipse GSX made 310hp/288tq on 91 and 360hp/325tq on e85 on an Evo 8 ECU all done by Sam @ RRE. I broke a lot of egos with that 16g but the car was getting a bit too small for me at this point in my life. Im looking to meet up with some of you norcal guys and get a feel car the car scene up here, because as far as i know it is DEAD up here. NorcalEvo.net is like a ghost town so im hoping that this forum is a bit more active.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 07:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by danielsl1999gsx
Hello everyone!
My name is Daniel and ive been into the Mitsubishi game (DSM) for about 5 years now and I'd figure its time i tried out the evo scene. I live in LA but attend school up north (Napa area) for most of the year. I recently picked up an 04 WW Evo 8 GSR, pretty much stock. I can already i feel that these platform have major potential and cant wait to get into it. My current car 97 Eclipse GSX made 310hp/288tq on 91 and 360hp/325tq on e85 on an Evo 8 ECU all done by Sam @ RRE. I broke a lot of egos with that 16g but the car was getting a bit too small for me at this point in my life. Im looking to meet up with some of you norcal guys and get a feel car the car scene up here, because as far as i know it is DEAD up here. NorcalEvo.net is like a ghost town so im hoping that this forum is a bit more active.
For Nor cal groups, go to Sac Evo Owners and Bay Area Evo Owners pages on Facebook.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by danielsl1999gsx
Hello everyone!
Yeah Norcalevo.net has been dead for years. Not many shops handle DSM's anymore. I had a 16G on my Talon for a while, it made 438 AWHP on E85. That was a fun setup!
Old Apr 25, 2014, 03:27 PM

Also for members here that are interested in meets check out Calilancers on facebook and also calilancers.com . Would be cool to meet more NorCal members. If interested theres a meet in Pismo in June which is a midstate clash it would be cool to roll up with more NorCal people, and also on facebook check out NorCal Mitsubishi Owners Club.
Old May 24, 2015, 09:55 AM

RP, Sonoma County Evo's

Headed northwest in a few weeks. Would be great to meet up with some fellow evo owners. I should be in NCal by the 15th for a week or so visiting fam.

drop me a line!

P.s I just joined sac evo's

Cheers
Old Jun 3, 2015, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ghostdriver22
Headed northwest in a few weeks. Would be great to meet up with some fellow evo owners. I should be in NCal by the 15th for a week or so visiting fam.

drop me a line!

P.s I just joined sac evo's

Cheers
What area? I'm in Sacramento.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Wink

Hi Guys,

I think I originally posted this in the wrong section:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-bay-area.html

But I need to change out most of the fluids in my '10 MR.

Have been out of the scene for so long, and I just moved up here, so I dunno where to take my car. Anyone have suggestions around San Jose or the general Bay Area? Dealers are fine. Just hoping for a good price, and of course good work.

Thanks!
Old Aug 6, 2015, 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

No dealers are not fine!

FFTEC and I guess RBMS 'cause I heard about them on the Bay Area Evo Facebook page. Both are in Hayward area.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 03:59 AM

Joining in on the shenanigans; fellow '15 GSR owner new to the platform and forum, just got it a couple days ago. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys in the future. How active is the scene; are there regular drives/meets?
Old Dec 24, 2015, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by jeremy52048
hey everyone looking to see how many Northern California Evo members we have on here!
looking to set some sort of evo meet up ! or just to get to know fellow owners.. all evos welcome.

also post pics of your guys car dont be shy! love to see all the cars in the area, from sacramento,yuba city, san jose, modesto, chico, redding, colusa, you name it.
I'm looking for a club to Join