Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Lanzerralliart's RALLIART

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2011, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i probably should change mine too...lol....i know ive never changed it but i keep postponing it...and i figured for almnost 2 years my a/c didnt work i didint really NEED it...but now that i use the a/c daily i probably should...lol
mine's probably another 5lb dirt cake..lol
Old Sep 3, 2011, 05:28 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nerdbotSKRA
Sounds like your build is coming along nicely, I'd be interested in seeing a clip or two if you haven't put any up already.

After p'n'p head (the RRM cam I have is a stage 2, not sure if it would be appropriate just to drop it in to the stock head) I don't really have any more plans for engine mods. Would be nice to see what it might turn out like!

I have one clip uploaded but it's before the cam/head/etc. when I got the reflash. I have made more but YouTube won't upload them for some reason, even after I had to follow their new rules. They wanted me to make a google account apparently for no reason. That one video can be seen in my reflash thread. I'll try to get those videos up again but no promises.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 01:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must live under a rock (or don't visit this site enough) to have missed this thread haha.

I'm pretty sure Google bought Youtube, and now they prefer you have a gmail account to register your account with.

You could always try Vimeo, they do a pretty good job for being a video host as well.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing it, whenever you get around to it of course
Old Sep 5, 2011, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
vimeo is good, also photobucket hosts videos, but i can't embed them in web forums, maybe i'm an idiot.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 11:17 PM
Evolving Member

Outside of YouTube (I can't recall if this forum embeds YouTube automatically, if not it should! Vimeo as well), unless this forum allows HTML I don't think you can embed PhotoBucket or Vimeo into the forums. For PB you can only link using the IMG code (uses the video frame grab and links to to the PhotoBucket video page)

I think you'd still have to do the old fashioned BB code to replicate the same thing that PB does with the Vimeo links

The
becomes

In short, you're not an idiot Crans!
Old Sep 6, 2011, 11:01 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

ok so I jumped through all of youtubes hoops and still nothing I'm getting frustrated. I tried sending the video to the email they say to send it to , and it never gets there WTF ... I had one video loaded before from my reflash and it wasn't this hard...Grrrr
Old Oct 4, 2011, 12:01 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

I'm going to have an update soon but until then.....

Old Oct 10, 2011, 07:42 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Cranswick will probably reply 1st lolOk so some may know and others don't but my TOB is shot and I am going to have to drop the tranny soon I would like to at least like to put a new clutch in since I'm going to be there doing all of this anyway. An LSD would be really sweet but the funds will be hard enough to come up with just for the clutch.

I'm looking at a clutchmasters stage 2 Kevlar clutch, an evo 8-9 master cylinder, and oem trans fluid. I somewhat think that the bg2 trans fluid that I pit in about 10k ago might be the culprit. I've read that it is thinner than oem but who really knows. I can't really complain I haven't touched the trans or had any problems since I have had the car back in March 2005 . The 100s of bottles of nitrous and and 2 burnout competition wins probably didn't help to much

The car drives fine , no grinding gears, no lockout , or stiffened clutch pedal , just an embarrassing rattle that gets louder as the car heats up. Miami weather isn't helping although it's been raining almost nonstop lately.

On another note I'm going to be installing some new brake pads, ebc reds. I would like to paint the calipers again, they were yellow, but currently black, I'm thinking about going back to yellow or even purple... thoughts? suggestions ?
Old Oct 10, 2011, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

what's the weight of the BG2? also, how much is your N2O kit worth? you should really get an LSD
Old Oct 10, 2011, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

I would go with Amsoil for the fluid...

You know if you need any help you can count on me.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 01:26 PM

Go for purple with the calipers. That'd be cool. I just changed my pads/rotors on Saturday and damn it feels nice to have intense braking power again.

Nice gauges, good sir! Low mileage for a 2005 as well
Old Oct 10, 2011, 02:24 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
what's the weight of the BG2? also, how much is your N2O kit worth? you should really get an LSD
API GL-4 SAE 75W-80 , I don't understand your question about the nitrous, it's a dual bottle wet kit w/ purge , and wot activation...The kit has been out of the car for over a year now, might install it again after the turbo kit for the intercooler spraybar LSD is a wet dream ... solely , unless you know of another killer deal like you got with yours ?
Originally Posted by dacib
I would go with Amsoil for the fluid...
You know if you need any help you can count on me.
Your talking about for the brakes or for the tranny fluid? And yeah how do feel about dropping the tranny and installing a clutch and TOB
Originally Posted by Vro0oom
Go for purple with the calipers. That'd be cool. I just changed my pads/rotors on Saturday and damn it feels nice to have intense braking power again.
Nice gauges, good sir! Low mileage for a 2005 as well
Thanks , i have to find a dark purple almost plum...I drove her alot more and alot harder years ago now I'm hesitant about everything. The city speed limit is usually 30mph and speed traps galore so driving has somewhat lost it's appeal here...
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

I'm talking about trans fluid, it's good. Name the day and place and I'll be there...
Old Oct 10, 2011, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

lol, if your N2O kit is worth a penny, you should sell it to subsidize the cost of an LSD. I've seen Wavetrac's as low as $750 online. The guy that sold me the quaife was blitzflip, he was a member here, but obnly listed it on mitsunation and kijiji...he had it listed for over a month with no replies, lol! after i posted here my treasure find, i had already paid him for the clutch AND LSD, and he said the next day his email was swamped. lol, a deal like that is very rare, but i was willing to shell out $900 for the wavetrac, i just got lucky.

Last edited by CrAnSwIcK; Oct 10, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 06:36 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Dacib good stuff , I'll talk to you soon about this weekend

Oooo ok I get you cranswick, I would sell my nos kit but I like it to much , I bought it years ago and have added parts/ perfected it time and time again to how I like it and I wouldn't get what I would condsider it's worth. I have had it in 5+ cars I can't go into detail, let's just say always get insurance on your rental cars .....

Quick Reply: Lanzerralliart's RALLIART