Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Lanzerralliart's RALLIART

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2013, 03:09 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah I think I've learned the lesson watching the builds. It would be nice but there are wayyyy to many hiccups/ headaches for my taste. And the speed limits here are ridiculous I get enough "attention" having a yellow NA ralliart Some BC racing coilovers are what I'm interested in next the factory original struts have had it. I want to chrome my valve cover too.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
well, tuning and fuelling isn't the problem anymore...

It is a bit of a pain...I just encountered yet another failure, see my update in this section

I would love coils myself, but I keep spending my money on other stuff...
Old Nov 18, 2013, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
I got my new trans from another ralliart installed she is running great , I burnt up 20 bucks of 93 octane in an hour driving around town. I'm just happy to have her running nice again
nice! i wish i could say the same about my RA...my tranny needs some tlc...been looking to rebuild but it's been a year and a half and i still haven't gotten to it... soon!!! i swear!!!
Old Nov 18, 2013, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rzrxn
nice! i wish i could say the same about my RA...my tranny needs some tlc...been looking to rebuild but it's been a year and a half and i still haven't gotten to it... soon!!! i swear!!!
Well I just replaced my trans for the sedond time and now on clutch #3, no more R&D.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by OttRalliart05
Well I just replaced my trans for the sedond time and now on clutch #3, no more R&D.
wow thats crazy lol..ive been scavenging online for a while now but it seems as if no one wants to sell 2004-2006 RA 5spd trannys ..the only trans i found is from a wrecked 2005 RA and its A/T ..though my first choice is to rebuild it w/Garrett and hopefully we get around it sometime this coming year lol..its my fault though..been so busy with work and all that ive been forced to slack on my RA..nevertheless i will do my best to get all of these taken care of as soon as possible ..cheers my friend! thanks for the input
Old Nov 19, 2013, 06:13 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OttRalliart05
I'm on clutch number 3 too lol 2 oem and now a clutch masters stage 2 still in the breakin perio but it feels nice.
Originally Posted by rzrxn
wow thats crazy lol..ive been scavenging online for a while now but it seems as if no one wants to sell 2004-2006 RA 5spd trannys ..the only trans i found is from a wrecked 2005 RA and its A/T ..though my first choice is to rebuild it w/Garrett and hopefully we get around it sometime this coming year lol..its my fault though..been so busy with work and all that ive been forced to slack on my RA..nevertheless i will do my best to get all of these taken care of as soon as possible ..cheers my friend! thanks for the input
Yeah I got mine all the way from Ontario Canada and I live in Miami Florida lol.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 11:37 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Hey everyone , I know it's been sometime that I have been not real active but I've been lurking for a while and finally have some projects and work getting done I finally got the hood repainted and the roof painted black , something I've been wanting to do for years. I also retinted the windows , they were bubbling but not bad considering it lasted 8+ years before any problems

Last edited by lanzerralliart; Jun 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 11:48 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

I got a great deal on some enkei nt03 rims 1st gen. I gotta get some tires , a shop to roll the fenders at least maybe a pull ... ? And some spacers not sure on that size either atm....They are solid but not 100% cosmetically , I am thinking about what color to paint them , silver , black, or even a dark cameleon purple to blue. Also I'm looking for a nice lug/lock set

Last edited by lanzerralliart; Jun 4, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
UGH! Im so jealous! Those are my favorite wheels of all time...

Car looks good though! Glad to see you back and posting again!
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I <3 Yellow Ralliarts. What window visors are those?
Old Jun 4, 2014, 05:23 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Thanks guys , the visors are AVS , got them from a local parts store. This came in today , gotta get a magnetic drain plug. I remember someone had a good one here .

Old Jun 4, 2014, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
I have one from blox! Very nice piece. Got more crud out of the engine than I expected.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 04:06 PM

Nice Car Man. I want your hood for mine.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 05:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
I got a great deal on some enkei nt03 rims 1st gen. I gotta get some tires , a shop to roll the fenders at least maybe a pull ... ? And some spacers not sure on that size either atm....They are solid but not 100% cosmetically , I am thinking about what color to paint them , silver , black, or even a dark cameleon purple to blue. Also I'm looking for a nice lug/lock set

paint them black a shiny chrome black!
Old Sep 13, 2014, 09:44 PM
Evolving Member

where were your taillights purchased?

Quick Reply: Lanzerralliart's RALLIART