Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Ralliart Picture Game?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2012, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nekkidlad
tho i think we also need to restart a whole new thread w/ newly posted updated rules...start from scratch...
l
I agree. I can do up new rules and stuff, post them here and see if everyone agrees. That way we can start a new thread with rules that people agree on.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Not to mention it's winter time... Who wants to stand out in the cold to take pictures?? NOT THIS GUY! lmao
Old Jan 30, 2012, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by roblaza
Not to mention it's winter time... Who wants to stand out in the cold to take pictures?? NOT THIS GUY! lmao

remember theres people in the south n such too tho, theres no snow and not as cold as canadia....im by detroit, rt now theres 3 inches of snow and like 40 degrees and wind, so it is quite cold now...but i bet in like florida its like 70 nice sun some clouds bringing it all down to about 68...how come people there are not putting up pics..?...or cali?...or tenesee or w/e, its not that cold down there im sure...

(btw im talking degrees F not C...)
Old Jan 30, 2012, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

So I went ahead and done up a basic guideline/rules post in case people do want to create a new photo challenge thread. This is just to get things started so the changing of rules and stuff is expected. This was originally done up in Word 2010 so formatting is off.

How the game will work:

Pick a person, place, or object that other players will have to try and pair their Ralliart with for a photo. The first one who posts up their photo that satisfies the challenge will have the honor to create the new challenge.

Creating to specific, complicated, or impractical challenges is what will kill this game. So saying, “Your Ralliart with a Drowning Pool CD” is not the best thing to post. You have to keep in mind that not everyone has the same interests or lifestyle so changing it to; “Your Ralliart with a CD” would make a much better challenge.

Example Challenges:
i. Your Ralliart in front of a sunset.
ii. Your Ralliart with a teddy bear.

Here is the list of rules that everybody will HAVE to follow if they want to participate.
i. The photos must be of YOUR Ralliart.
ii. The photos must be new. No archived, hard drive photos.
iii. Challenges can be repeated (not in succession) but the winning photo from last time cannot be posted again.
iv. You will have 48 hours to complete the challenge. After 48 hours, the person who created the challenge will have to create another.
v. There are no official referees so please be honest and respectful.
vi. You may chit-chat but please keep it to a minimum to avoid confusion.
vii. Keep it PG. Pictures containing nudity or graphic content will be taken down. (Basic EvoM rules anyway)
viii. NO PHOTOSHOPPING!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by stockley1234
So I went ahead and done up a basic guideline/rules post in case people do want to create a new photo challenge thread. This is just to get things started so the changing of rules and stuff is expected. This was originally done up in Word 2010 so formatting is off.

How the game will work:

Pick a person, place, or object that other players will have to try and pair their Ralliart with for a photo. The first one who posts up their photo that satisfies the challenge will have the honor to create the new challenge.

Creating to specific, complicated, or impractical challenges is what will kill this game. So saying, “Your Ralliart with a Drowning Pool CD” is not the best thing to post. You have to keep in mind that not everyone has the same interests or lifestyle so changing it to; “Your Ralliart with a CD” would make a much better challenge.

Example Challenges:
i. Your Ralliart in front of a sunset.
ii. Your Ralliart with a teddy bear.

Here is the list of rules that everybody will HAVE to follow if they want to participate.
i. The photos must be of YOUR Ralliart.
ii. The photos must be new. No archived, hard drive photos.
iii. Challenges can be repeated (not in succession) but the winning photo from last time cannot be posted again.
iv. You will have 48 hours to complete the challenge. After 48 hours, the person who created the challenge will have to create another.
v. There are no official referees so please be honest and respectful.
vi. You may chit-chat but please keep it to a minimum to avoid confusion.
vii. Keep it PG. Pictures containing nudity or graphic content will be taken down. (Basic EvoM rules anyway)
viii. NO PHOTOSHOPPING!
Sounds good when we starting haah
Old Jan 31, 2012, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

sounds good to me...
in my opinion since they're your rules (well, at least u posted them..lol), you should start the thread and post up the 1st challenge...i forgot my camera again...i may go get it from home during lunch and post my last pic on this thread...depending if i can figure out sumn good enough to do besides "RA parked.....in a parking lot...w/ some snow around..."
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:58 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I would like to incorporate the, after 48 hours any member may post up a new pic and challenge rule. Because without this if the challenge isn't met the thread goes off topic with bumps asking for the new challenge, etc.

Also strictly 2004-2006 ralliarts ? And or lancers ??

Last edited by lanzerralliart; Jan 31, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 09:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
I would like to incorporate the, after 48 hours any member may post up a new pic and challenge rule. Because without this if the challenge isn't met the thread goes off topic with bumps asking for the new challenge, etc.

Also strictly 2004-2006 ralliarts ? And or lancers ??
I am in process of creating the new thread now as we speak. I like you idea for ANY member to create a new challenge after 48 hours so I included that. As for which vehicles, just 04-06 Ralliarts.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:57 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What about no posting unless it's with a picture ,that will instantly rid us of the clutter.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

I got one rule as keep chit-chat to a minimum to avoid confusion. I understand what your saying because originally that was my intentions, but i figured if people need information or want to compliment a photo, then they can do it without breaking rules.

If anyone else wants to change the rules to no posting unless it includes a photo that will satisfy the challenge, say so, because I will change it. I want everyone to have a say in the rules, I am no moderator or anything so I don't have power on what says goes. I'm just working on majority votes will determine the rules..

Last edited by stockley1234; Jan 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

at first i thought about how it'd be kinda lame to not be able to comment on something unless u post up a pic...but that encourages the game to go on if u NEED to post a pic w/ any comments...
so thinking about it, it does kinda make sense...and if u wana comment on some picture....just PM the poster about it...
i would vote for the no chatter, just pics...it DOES help avoid confusion...
also just to make it easier(tho it shouldnt be that hard)...when a new challenge is posted...write it in bold so its easier to pick it out from the rest of the post

Last edited by nekkidlad; Jan 31, 2012 at 01:15 PM.