Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We don't eat. Haha.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Here it is; my RA at work. The "C" and "A" in CAPITAL went as soon as I got there.

A little HDR (the white specs is actually ice)

NEXT CHALLENGE:

Your 04-06 RA parallel parked.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

I really want an '06 bumper...And I didnt know you worked for a mitsu dealership.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 07:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by roblaza
I really want an '06 bumper...And I didnt know you worked for a mitsu dealership.
Yea I started working full-time in wash bay in 2009 for just over a year and then when I went part time for school I got put into parts. Not a bad gig, I got my RA for $5000, discount on parts, no messing around with the dealership to figure stuff out or get stuff done, just do it myself, so I see no downfall lol.

My front bumper is beat, but I plan on getting a new one from income taxes, but we will see when I get it back. The previous owner went off the road and into ice or something (can't remember exactly what he said), so there is no paint on the driver side corner and there is two holes that he drilled to pull out the dent. He also ripped off the lip on the passenger side and now this winter it is getting worse and it is to the point where it is just dangling. I may just pop a screw or Ziptie in it for the time being.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 05:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^haha...my lip is only attached by the 2 screws that go in from the bottom into the frame...
last winter i had a guy rear end me at a light in the snow, and him hitting me made me bump into the guy in front(wich was weird kuzz he was probably going like 15mph at most) and that ripped every single mount off the ft lip, and there was no other damage to my car...his car tho, the ft bumper cracked in half right down the middle...(kinda looked like predator...lol)

now my ft lip sometimes u can hear it rattle in the wind, and if u move it w/ your hand it wiggles quite a bit...but oddly enough it stays in place pretty good when its just sitting there...it looks like its attached, just kinda pulled away a bit fromt he bumper at certain spots...it makes me angry and i wanna replace it but i didnt really feel like charging the guy that basically bumped into me lightly...i was planning on selling the car anyway so i didnt even get his info and figured w/e ill figure sumn out if/when i sell it...that was over a year ago...lol
Old Apr 25, 2012, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

Parallel Parked in Philly

So I'm reviving this thread. Seems likes fun. Let's bring it back from the dead.

NEW CHALLENGE: Your RA on the top level of a parking garage with the sky as the background
Attached Thumbnails Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread-2012-04-24-21.32.39.jpg  
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by stockley1234
Yea I started working full-time in wash bay in 2009 for just over a year and then when I went part time for school I got put into parts. Not a bad gig, I got my RA for $5000, discount on parts, no messing around with the dealership to figure stuff out or get stuff done, just do it myself, so I see no downfall lol.

My front bumper is beat, but I plan on getting a new one from income taxes, but we will see when I get it back. The previous owner went off the road and into ice or something (can't remember exactly what he said), so there is no paint on the driver side corner and there is two holes that he drilled to pull out the dent. He also ripped off the lip on the passenger side and now this winter it is getting worse and it is to the point where it is just dangling. I may just pop a screw or Ziptie in it for the time being.
Not a fan of dealerships, but you seem like an ok guy....try this
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04...te-method.html
Originally Posted by nekkidlad
^^haha...my lip is only attached by the 2 screws that go in from the bottom into the frame...
last winter i had a guy rear end me at a light in the snow, and him hitting me made me bump into the guy in front(wich was weird kuzz he was probably going like 15mph at most) and that ripped every single mount off the ft lip, and there was no other damage to my car...his car tho, the ft bumper cracked in half right down the middle...(kinda looked like predator...lol)

now my ft lip sometimes u can hear it rattle in the wind, and if u move it w/ your hand it wiggles quite a bit...but oddly enough it stays in place pretty good when its just sitting there...it looks like its attached, just kinda pulled away a bit fromt he bumper at certain spots...it makes me angry and i wanna replace it but i didnt really feel like charging the guy that basically bumped into me lightly...i was planning on selling the car anyway so i didnt even get his info and figured w/e ill figure sumn out if/when i sell it...that was over a year ago...lol
same for you
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04...te-method.html
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thanks for the tip
...but for some reason none of the pictures come up on my computer at work..(my guess is our site blocker thing or a plugin is missing...)
in fact half the pics on this website i cant see...lol
but thanks for trying...(ps i dont have interet on my phone or a computer at home in case u were gonna mention that..lol)
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:28 AM
Evolving Member

i can see this is going better then mine did..... NOT! lmao