Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread

Seeing as the old Photo Challenge Thread basically fell apart, a few of us wanted to try and get one up a running again. Here is a run down of how it will all work:

Pick a person, place, or object that other players will have to try and pair their Ralliart with for a photo. The first one who posts up their photo that satisfies the challenge will have the honor to create the new challenge.

Creating too specific, complicated, or impractical challenges is what will kill this game. So saying, “Your Ralliart with a Lady Gaga CD” is not the best thing to post. You have to keep in mind that not everyone has the same interests or lifestyle so changing it to; “Your Ralliart with a CD” would make a much better challenge.

Example Challenges:
i. Your Ralliart in front of a sunset.
ii. Your Ralliart with a teddy bear in the back window.

Here is the list of rules that everybody will HAVE to follow if they want to participate. Please read!
  1. The photos must be of YOUR 04-06 Ralliart
  2. The photos must be new. No archived, hard drive photos are allowed
  3. Challenges can be repeated (not in succession) but the winning photo from last time cannot be posted again.
  4. There is no time limit to complete a challenge. If the challenge is still open after 7 days, the person who created the challenge is eligible to complete the challenge, if he/she wants to.
  5. There are no referees so please be honest and respectful.
  6. YOU MAY ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A PHOTO THAT WILL SATISFY THE CHALLENGE. NO POSTS THAT ARE ONLY TEXT.
  7. NO NUDITY OR GRAPHIC CONTENT! These are EvoM rules anyways.
  8. NO PHOTOSHOPPING.
  9. ALL CHALLENGES MUST BE POSTED IN A BOLD, SIZE 3 FONT.

If you have any questions about the rules, please PM me rather then replying to the thread. Once I receive a PM, I will make a post so people can vote to change the rule.

Please subscribe to this thread and contribute. If the thread becomes inactive or is getting minimum usage, it will be deleted!

I am going to start the first challenge. You all will have 48 hours to complete and who ever is the first to post up their picture gets to make the new one.

Challenge: Your 04-06 Ralliart with all the mats on the ground.

Last edited by stockley1234; Feb 6, 2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Rule #4 has been redefined, please read.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Ok, so this game already poo'd the bed. 85 views and not one person participated. I'm going to post up a new challenge and hopefully someone will join in.

Challenge: Your 04-06 Ralliart. That is it.
Just post a picture of your Ralliart. Grab your camera, or closest thing to a camera, go to a window and snap a shot. EASY! If no one gets this, the thread should just be deleted and never, ever reopened.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 05:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HEY, i got this one!!...lol
sorry my camera's been "off limits" for a few days now...my wife is freaking out thinking im gonna delete the pictures from her trip a few weeks ago...
so she wont let me use it till we back the photos up...(easy to do if we had a computer at home...)...also she hid the charger so i dont use it and the battery is about dead...

anyway heres the pic...(and it's even a fancy one)
next challenge: your RA w/ trunk AND hood open
Attached Thumbnails Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread-dsc02341.jpg  
Old Feb 7, 2012, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by nekkidlad
HEY, i got this one!!...lol
sorry my camera's been "off limits" for a few days now...my wife is freaking out thinking im gonna delete the pictures from her trip a few weeks ago...
so she wont let me use it till we back the photos up...(easy to do if we had a computer at home...)...also she hid the charger so i dont use it and the battery is about dead...

anyway heres the pic...(and it's even a fancy one)
next challenge: your RA w/ trunk AND hood open
FOUND MY CAMERA!!! Sorry it's dark

New Challenge.
Your RA with your headlights and fog lights on, bonus point if you get your hazards in on it too
Attached Thumbnails Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread-dsc03308.jpg  
Old Feb 8, 2012, 05:08 AM
Evolved Member

lol...first time i have seen another RA w/out a grile on..in fact ussually i see them w/ the DIY or mesh grille...i only have mine(not on rt now....) kuzz my wife is always complaining about it...(even tho all day she complains about everything that's wrong, and everything that could possibly go wrong w/ my car...(and then some)...ive thought about painting it and making it look nice...but so far ive only thought i should paint it matte black...(it already is matte black tho...lol)

anyway here's my pic...(eeh....forgot to hit upload...next post has the pic..lol)

Last edited by nekkidlad; Feb 8, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

sorry...forgot to hit upload..lol
next: RA w/ one wheel on the curb(hint: drive up from a handicapped ramp...no damage plz..lol)

Last edited by nekkidlad; Feb 8, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 04:10 PM

sorry...forgot to hit upload..lol
next: RA w/ one wheel on the curb(hint: drive up from a handicapped ramp...no damage plz..lol)
Done!

Next Challenge:
A picture of your RA through the window of another vehicle
Attached Thumbnails Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread-dsc03311.jpg  
Old Feb 9, 2012, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Does this count, its a picture standing on the left side of the car taking a picture of my car in the right side mirror. (oh and my friend took the pic! i stood between his car and mine and tossed my bottle at the perfect time!! first try even! Extra credit?)

if it works... Ralliart next to a civic (preferably an SI)

Last edited by ralliartyz250; Feb 9, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:15 AM
Evolving Member

Since no one else has posted .
Ralliart getting some Petrol Premium only please
Old Feb 18, 2012, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

got the gas picture...ill say up front...my wife thinks i'm RETARDED because we play this game...but was still nice enough,and loves me enough to take the picture for me...

here it is...

NEXT CHALLENGE: RA at a White Castle!!
(PS: my wife's reward for taking this picture was a brownie and coming up with this challenge)
Attached Thumbnails Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread-428226_10100216325369278_25708463_40011361_705151647_n.jpg  
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
your beard is so full...
Old Feb 19, 2012, 08:24 AM
Evolving Member

Damn no white castles where I live.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
your beard is so full...
i havent trimmed it for a few weeks..(been lazy), but this past summer it was huge...like 3 inches thick...i looked like grizzly adams, but i shaved kuzz i was getting married in august...lol

Originally Posted by kayouu
Damn no white castles where I live.
well...just draw a castle on some cardboard and paint it white...then park next to it and snap a picture...lol...

ps....so much for no chit chat

Last edited by nekkidlad; Feb 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:38 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
well...just draw a castle on some cardboard and paint it white...then park next to it and snap a pic ....lol
This ... And it seems so fimiliar
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

im gonna bet this game is dead...so sad...it was fun while it lasted...(well...not lately but before when there were people atually playing constantly, and we had 2-3 pics posted a day on average..)

Quick Reply: Official 04-06 Ralliart Photo Challenge Thread