Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

DurdenSS's PEARL WHITE RA Sportback

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2014, 09:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DurdenSS's PEARL WHITE RA Sportback

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you my 04 RA sportback. I don't have too much done to it I am trying to keep it pretty clean. So far it has a RRM lightweight pulley, Piggyback, and timing controller. I also have a AEM shortram intake on it. The wheels are 17x8 et35 Rota Grids. The Car's dirty in the pics but just wanted to share:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Future Plans include:
Painting roof gloss black
Coilovers
Maybe turbo, not sure, it is my daily beater afterall

Last edited by Durdenss; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
another wagon! welcome to the herd
Old Apr 15, 2014, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Dont think Ive seen another white wagon on here before. Looks clean! I really like it. Those Rota Grids especially! Interior looks minty as well! Nice work!

As for your plans. I love the white car/black roof look. I plastidipped mine black. I'll be removing the dip and either vinyl wrapping it or actually painting it black sometime soon. Coilovers would be a good investment as well, although your ride height looks great as is IMO. And if you look in the Turbo section of the board member Truthdweller has a red wagon that he turbocharged! I got to check it out in person its pretty awesome! He drove it across country after turboing, and continues to daily drive it.

Welcome to the family!
Old Apr 15, 2014, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Nice ride!
Old Apr 16, 2014, 02:04 PM

thanks for the compliments guys, yeah I was thinking about the rrm turbo kit myself.
oh and theres the dream of finding a wrecked Manual RA Sedan and doing the tranny swap, of course.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Durdenss
thanks for the compliments guys, yeah I was thinking about the rrm turbo kit myself.
oh and theres the dream of finding a wrecked Manual RA Sedan and doing the tranny swap, of course.
Dont go with the RRM turbo kit. If anything piece a kit together yourself, you'll save money and you'll have a better design than the mess they made.

And that's almost every automatic owners dream after a while. LOL I lucked out and found a really good deal on a manual RA that Im going to fix!
Old Apr 19, 2014, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
looks good! not really feeling the red paint on the dash but otherwise nice! really liking the wheel choice. gold wheels ftw! haha i miss mine
Old Apr 20, 2014, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Raikiri
looks good! not really feeling the red paint on the dash but otherwise nice! really liking the wheel choice. gold wheels ftw! haha i miss mine
Well the good thing is that the red is just plasti-dipped so I can peel it off when I get tired of it
Old Apr 28, 2014, 12:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Dont think Ive seen another white wagon on here before. Looks clean! I really like it. Those Rota Grids especially! Interior looks minty as well! Nice work!

As for your plans. I love the white car/black roof look. I plastidipped mine black. I'll be removing the dip and either vinyl wrapping it or actually painting it black sometime soon. Coilovers would be a good investment as well, although your ride height looks great as is IMO. And if you look in the Turbo section of the board member Truthdweller has a red wagon that he turbocharged! I got to check it out in person its pretty awesome! He drove it across country after turboing, and continues to daily drive it.

Welcome to the family!

hahahaha possibly mine? its nice to see another white sportback ralliart on here