Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official "Pearl White" Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2012, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
it's the quality paint job that will get expensive
this. our paint color is one of the most expensive ones to get done of any of the 1st gen ralliarts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Raikiri
this. our paint color is one of the most expensive ones to get done of any of the 1st gen ralliarts
Agreed... I love the white on my car but Ive decided that if I ever go to paint it then the pearl has to go. It will probably end up being satin white or something more solid.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have thought about painting my car with the white Plastidip . I saw an evo x from blue to white plasti dip. Looked legit
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:28 PM

i want to buy a white ralliart lip. anyone is selling?
Old Aug 17, 2012, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
troll!
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

my white ralliart

This is my ralliart probably shouldve washed it before but oh well
outside mods are evo spoiler, vortex gen, short antenna, removed pinstripe, plasti dipped rims, red calipers, carbon fiber vinyl hood, black rear view mirrors, black logos.
i still have to order a new lip soon old one got busted off. but heres my car.

Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:04 PM
Evolving Member

looking good 367... any better pics of the hood? I want to see how the vinyl looks. Not really a fan of the chrome 'front lip' but I love the black/white contrasts. Good job.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
without a proper front lip it looks like an OZ rally especially with no Ralliart badges...
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
not much a fan. but if thats what you like then go for it
Old Oct 30, 2012, 04:09 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I like the cf vinyl hood , I've been debating about it for a while now. Keep it clean and take off that chrome crap on the front, it matches nothing
Old Nov 5, 2012, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

I wish I could I gotta wait for the lip though:/ that chrome stuff came on the car from the used lot to cover the holes for the lip. I will post better pictures tomorrow of the hood. I did it myself and it came out almost perfect. I got some of right after I did it and i can take some new ones for a update. The calipers are painted but you can't really see in these photos and they really aren't the best. Il try and get some better ones. I'm on a tight budget with everyone but after I get the lip for the front I'm going to start engine mods and transmission like short shifter, bushings, under drive pulley... Ect
Old Nov 6, 2012, 02:33 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I gotcha,a wuick question .How flexible/forgiving was the cf vinyl on the hood? I want to do it but I have the vented style and it's raised at the openings , I always thought it would make it hard to apply. Here's a pic so you see what I mean.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/8932685-post105.html
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
I gotcha,a wuick question .How flexible/forgiving was the cf vinyl on the hood? I want to do it but I have the vented style and it's raised at the openings , I always thought it would make it hard to apply. Here's a pic so you see what I mean.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/8932685-post105.html

I love that hood. But for a flat hood we did one side at a time one person holds it up the other lays it down with the squeedgee. It was easier on the first side but if you have a heat gun or hair dryer that will defaintly be nesscary for your hood. To get it to bend and change angles you have to hold it at the angle when you change or it will start creasing. The only problem I see is that where the venting is in the middle you would have to take out the mesh because on the edges you don't cut it clean you fold it under then cut about an inch in underneath. , il post a picture of under my hood today to. And it's extremely flexible. As long as you heat it up and don't be afraid to really heat it up you will be good. I used a hair dryer and slowly used it longer and longer till I found a good time for heating up the vinyl. And as far as forgiving you can lift it back up and off a thousand times and it will still stick like crazy, you just have to be careful lifting it so you don't rip it. The whole time I was scared it was just gonna rip but it never did its really strong. The one I had was only 50 dollars and i still have about 2ftx5ft left. Good luck on the hood if you decide to do it. As long as you have time and patience I think it's doable.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
without a proper front lip it looks like an OZ rally especially with no Ralliart badges...
I'm getting the lip around Christmas but I don't have anyone who can paint match it so I might just paint it black to match the rims and spoiler and see how that looks. And if it looks terrible il just try and find someone who can paint it a close white
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Ralliart367...check this out...2006 Lancer Ralliart Front/Rear Bumbers with Sideskirts

Maybe zak would be willing to sell the front bumper seperately, if you don't mind have the 06 style.

Last edited by kapitolralliart; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Official "Pearl White" Picture Thread