Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Turbo 2004 Ralliart

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2018, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Schmitty_z;11812821]
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Just curious have you checked to see if the GST clutch has the same spline count? I tried using a lightweight flywheel and clutch setup I had for my RA on my Evo and the spline count was way off so I ended up needing to sell it.[/QUOTE

Yep! The guy who has essentially the same build as I do is running that flywheel/clutch combo! He said he always had issues finding a clutch made for the 4g69 that could hold anything over 350tq
isn't that jcedia you're talking about?

His car is wicked fast. Did he specify what he's using to tune? It looks like the stock ecu that's been flashed.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=rice4life;11813628]
Originally Posted by Schmitty_z

isn't that jcedia you're talking about?

His car is wicked fast. Did he specify what he's using to tune? It looks like the stock ecu that's been flashed.

I don't think so, this is a guy in a Facebook group I'm in lol.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 11:21 PM

Woooooooo it's been quite a few months since an update. I bought a new car, and had a bad knee injury, wound up having to have surgery and was out of work for 2 months but none the less, the Ralliart build continues! Block is back from machine shop, installed the new Balance shaft bearings from the BS delete kit, visiting the in-laws for the weekend but eager to finish the bottom end assembly when I get back! Also, dropping my spare mock up engine into the car while waiting for my rebuild head to be shipped back, and dropping the car off at my buddies shop for him to fab up my manifold, downpipe, and wastegate dump the week after next, so hopefully by the end of December I've got the complete engine sitting in the car, and waiting to be tuned! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 19, 2018, 06:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Glad to hear your still working on it!! I hope your knee surgery went well.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 10:18 AM

It only took 2 years, but the engine build was completed! I DID get a custom cam ground for it. From Gaby Racing Performance in PR! Car is still not completely finished, although I do have everything needed aside from clutch/injectors/standalone. Engine is in the car and just sitting until I have it dropped off at a local fab shop for the manifold to be finished. Just a lot of $$ to get it done and my C7 has taken most of that haha. But an update none the less!

Old Sep 8, 2020, 01:32 PM

It only took 2 years, but the engine build was completed! I DID get a custom cam ground for it. From Gaby Racing Performance in PR! Car is still not completely finished, although I do have everything needed aside from clutch/injectors/standalone. Engine is in the car and just sitting until I have it dropped off at a local fab shop for the manifold to be finished. Just a lot of $$ to get it done and my C7 has taken most of that haha. But an update none the less!

Glad to see this thread hasn't died.
My question for you is have you found a good option for tuning it?
Reason I ask. I just purchased my 04 ralliart and I'm in the middle of a engine rebuild/turbo setup.
Problem is I'm stumped on what works for our cars when it comes to tuning. A lot people say reflash but I can't get in contact with the main heads like hackish or Brent.
I was just going to bite the bullet and go rrm piggyback or something similar like aem fic.
You may have better resources or can point me in the right direction for tuning.
Great looking car n I hope to post up a thread of my own build very soon!
Old Sep 8, 2020, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by evo8inla84
Reason I ask. I just purchased my 04 ralliart and I'm in the middle of a engine rebuild/turbo setup.
Problem is I'm stumped on what works for our cars when it comes to tuning. A lot people say reflash but I can't get in contact with the main heads like hackish or Brent.
I was just going to bite the bullet and go rrm piggyback or something similar like aem fic.
You may have better resources or can point me in the right direction for tuning.
I will be going with a Haltech stand alone, from Bakuro117 actually! Haha.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo8inla84
Man I haven't been on here in ages. Just had a feeling I should check in for some reason.

Call Haltech USA and ask for Josh. I'll help you out man. I've gotten several Ralliarts and 4G69s running on these things now. Street cars, Rally cars, Turbo cars, Road course cars, Might Cars Mods' 2Sexy. We've got lots of experience with the 4G69 platform now. And we've had good success with them.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 03:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Man I haven't been on here in ages. Just had a feeling I should check in for some reason.

Call Haltech USA and ask for Josh. I'll help you out man. I've gotten several Ralliarts and 4G69s running on these things now. Street cars, Rally cars, Turbo cars, Road course cars, Might Cars Mods' 2Sexy. We've got lots of experience with the 4G69 platform now. And we've had good success with them.

I might have to take you up on that pretty soon. this was a cool quick read. kinda jealous my RA has been down for 5 years now lol...
Old Mar 8, 2021, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

I will be going with a Haltech stand alone, from Bakuro117 actually! Haha.
Zack! When are you going to sell me that car? LOL