Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Ralliart Turbo Kit?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2004, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Location: Langley (Vancouver Suburbs), British Columbia, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the prices... all of the prices on that website are in Canadian funds and so $8,500 Canadian is about $4,500-$5,000 American closer to $4,500... just a rough figure. So anything on there that's $4,500 Canadian would be about $2,800 American.

I for one have never heard of these guys but perhaps they will end up being for real... someone should give them a link to these forums.
Old Jun 7, 2004, 04:07 PM
EJM

Here is the actual conversion to US dollars. Our Canuck buck is up this year. $8,500.00 canadian = $6,316.44 USD

Regards
Old Jun 7, 2004, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ralliart86
i would trust road race any day over them... look at their website... it looks like it has been thrown together by an amateur... granted they might be legit... but if they were professionals and had any intent on making profits, especially since they are technically one of the first people to sell RA turbos, they would take the time to at least look professional...

my 2 cents

don't prejudge our store bro, come and see:
EssentialSpeed - Toronto250plus.com
1727 Unit #1 Industrial Rd
Cambridge, Ontario
N3H 5G7

Phone (519) 650-9520
Old Jun 7, 2004, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

I wouldn't judge them by their website. Usually, the worse a website is, the better the products turn out (at least in these kind of products )

Don't judge a book by its cover! We have dynos for this kind of thing.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 01:16 AM
Evolving Member

Ummm... I'd judge them. Pocora bought a supposedly used "RRM Axle-Back Exaust" and what he got in the mail was this. You'll need to scroll down a bit.

http://www.lancernation.net/viewtopic.php?t=306
Old Jun 8, 2004, 03:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ™«LanceArt»™
Ummm... I'd judge them. Pocora bought a supposedly used "RRM Axle-Back Exaust" and what he got in the mail was this. You'll need to scroll down a bit.

http://www.lancernation.net/viewtopic.php?t=306
OMG that "RRM Axle-Back Exhaust" is making me go nuts. Its hell funny~ If thats a RRM Axle-Back Exhaust, the exhaust i got in my Subaru TS must be one of JUN's exhaust system... lol

Well, that exhaust seems like it was from a stock Evo that got trashed 1000 times then ripped it off violently and thrown it into the package. Look at the rust! Cant believe they acutally post the pics out! LOL ROFL
Old Jun 8, 2004, 07:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Can't find the pic on that thread but safe to say from the posts that whatever exhaust is not ours, it is used and it is modded to use some other muffler. Someone is whacked!

Our exhaust pics can be seen on our site.

ROAD/RACE
Old Jun 8, 2004, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

they claim it's a titanium muffler and that RRM and UR choose magnaflow on cost.. it looks like it's going to fall apart at the seams

-joe
Old Jun 8, 2004, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sillypuddy

they claim it's a titanium muffler and that RRM and UR choose magnaflow on cost.. it looks like it's going to fall apart at the seams

-joe
Please read the whole tread, you know what is really going on. Picture not always explain everything since it consist subjective interpertation.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Well, the thread where the pics are found talks about this guy getting ripped off from another one. They say its a semi-new exhaust and when he gets it from the mai, it turned out like the pic. I feel bad for that guy. But its HELL FUNNY =P
Old Jun 8, 2004, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

That was mrauginas company that be bought it off of.

He bought it off of that "EssentialSpeed - Toronto250plus.com" place.

I for one am not going to buy any used RRM products now that I see what happened.

I for one feel really bad for pocora.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 08:52 PM

thats not rrm's exhaust, theirs is not a canister muffler, theres is flat. dont judge rrm, they are good guys.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

lol... no one's judging RRM... we're talking about a company that sold that muffler claiming it was an RRM product that he modded
Old Jun 9, 2004, 12:10 AM
Evolving Member

That guy must mod that "RRM axle back exhaust" so it can have more rust... Look at it! its a piece of crap. Thats definitely not a RRM product. Not even a honda civic product. Its for some weird middle east car company jeeps lol
Old Jun 10, 2004, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Daddymac
I too have emailed them and gotten pretty quick response's from Mario. I don't think its fair to write off a shop b/c they're website is bunk. Its VERY easy to make a flashy website but EXTREMELY difficult to make a custom turbo kit.
I believe in some of my conversation's w/ Mario he said he should be coming down to the big Cooksville Mitsu meet here in T.O. If he does come, I'll scope the ride and try and get a test ride. I'll let you know how it goes.

Our proto type turbocharged Ralliart would be at the Toronto Meet on this Sunday, June 13th. For those who cannot come to the meet, too bad for you, but please do not judge the store because there is missunderstanding between Mario and Mike. Toronto250plus' Ralliart that will be on the show this Sunday what counts. Wait and see.

Quick Reply: Ralliart Turbo Kit?