EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04-06-ralliart-aftermarket-forced-induction-tech-111/)
-   -   2005 lancer ralliart XML (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04-06-ralliart-aftermarket-forced-induction-tech/754203-2005-lancer-ralliart-xml.html)

MR.bishi Apr 30, 2019 07:04 PM

2005 lancer ralliart XML

Hey everyone, I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but I'm running low on options so I thought I would give this a shot
I have a 2005 lancer ralliart running a 50mm turbo and it's all great and fun but I need to be able to tune this car myself to progress any further
I was hoping someone could help me with a XML definition so I could tune the car through ecu flash
I'll post the Rom if anyone can help
Thanks

CrAnSwIcK May 10, 2019 08:40 AM

What are you currently tuning with?

MR.bishi May 12, 2019 11:29 AM

Currently using ecu flash

CrAnSwIcK May 13, 2019 09:29 AM

So you're not currently tuning at all... you're looking to tune with ecuflash...last I heard, user Merlin was working with ecuflash and writing definitions...I've been using fastworks all along I don't know what kind of progress was made with ecuflash...user ottralliart05 had a part to play in it as well, I'm not sure how active they are these days...I'm back after a few years hiatus...

How was it tuned in the first place?

bakuro117 May 14, 2019 07:18 AM

I use to have all that stuff several years ago when I was messing with my RA. I have no idea where all those files are now unfortunately. Brent (ottralliart05) still messes with them on the side from time to time. I can put you in touch with him on FB if you want to PM me your details.

Otherwise, I could help you get a deal on a Haltech ECU. I have the documentation you need to wire it in. I actually recently helped the Weird Beard Rally team set up their new Ralliart on an Elite 1500 a while back. They took the car to the 100 Acre Wood rally won the Limited 2wd class and also beat most of the Open 2wd class guys as well with a stock long block 4G69! :D

CrAnSwIcK May 16, 2019 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by bakuro117 (Post 11872401)
I use to have all that stuff several years ago when I was messing with my RA. I have no idea where all those files are now unfortunately. Brent (ottralliart05) still messes with them on the side from time to time. I can put you in touch with him on FB if you want to PM me your details.

Otherwise, I could help you get a deal on a Haltech ECU. I have the documentation you need to wire it in. I actually recently helped the Weird Beard Rally team set up their new Ralliart on an Elite 1500 a while back. They took the car to the 100 Acre Wood rally won the Limited 2wd class and also beat most of the Open 2wd class guys as well with a stock long block 4G69! :D

Dude, that's awesome... I've been on the fence about my 06 RA...part of me wants to rally it...they have a class up here called 2wd production...which is basically just racing a bone stock car with regular seat belts, no cage, no fire suppression etc. Before I do that I want to remake my turbo kit to A. Look better, and B. Be more efficient...maybe make a copy or two to finance other projects...could even sell the prototype at a steep discount...

bakuro117 May 17, 2019 01:30 PM

Thanks man! Yea that would be awesome. I just send you some pictures of that car.

James Hunt May 20, 2019 12:05 PM

Tuning

Cranswick, I was wondering if you've got any information on tuning the 4g69. Would you recommend evoscan reflash or hunting down a standalone unit for a turbocharged 4g69?

CrAnSwIcK May 25, 2019 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by James Hunt (Post 11873137)
Cranswick, I was wondering if you've got any information on tuning the 4g69. Would you recommend evoscan reflash or hunting down a standalone unit for a turbocharged 4g69?

Pretty sure evoscan is just for datalogging, unless something changed, I think you mean ECUFlash...I have no experience with ECUFlash, I've been tuning with Fastworks (formerly UVtune) all along, with pretty good results...If you go standalone, the haltech is the only one i'm aware of...don't confuse it with a "piggy back" ECU tuning system, which is not safe or reliable...you need full control of 4 higher flowing injectors to fuel properly.