Notices

***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?

Old Jan 22, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what is better then a chick driving stick,lol
blkralliart" do you follow this person there house, lol i'm jk
i saw a thunder gray ra with a chick driving in sea isle city nj with pennslyvania tags but i did'nt follow, lol maybe i should have.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:56 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
04 Lancer on TV?

I'm bumping this thread due to a possible sighting of a 04 Lancer on TV, either a RA or an OZ.

I was watching Robot Chicken on Adult Swim and during the part about Lemmings (Nature's Retard) they show two cars running over the Lemmings. The second one is easy to ID, a Mini Cooper, but I think the first car was a yellow RA or OZ, but it went by so quick I couldn't tell for sure (and I can't rewind TV, too cheap to get digital cable). I'm pretty sure I spotted the chrome diamonds on the beak.

Anybody else watch this show who can tell me if I'm crazy or not? I can't find the episode online (haven't tried hard) so I have no way to pause and check.

And to keep it on topic, I spotted the red Ralliart in my area again, walked by it in a parking lot on my way to work. If I wasn't going to work, I would've camped out and accosted the owner.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

I saw a yellow Ralliart on I-15 north bound by American Fork today. But ralliarts are now common in my area. With all the ralliarts in Utah county I would think that there are other people on the forums in my area but I'm the only one who ever posts.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by BLKRalliArt04
Black Ra, woman driver, spotted heading 28 north, then took the route 50 exit towards fairfax, at approx 7:30 a.m, on or around 12/20/04

Silver RA, last seen sitting in traffic on 66 east, male driver sittin pretty low.

I feel like im describing a criminal.
Yo BLKRalliArt04... that could have been me you saw on 66... LOL
You hang out anywhere near fairfax.... I would love to see your mods in real life, my car is all stock still... I cant decide what to get first...
PM me... maybe I can buy you a beer somewhere!
Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i've seen a black ralliart at my school "Piedmont Hills High School" in San Jose CA, the driver seems to be a girl student. The car looks stock with some fancy/girly cloth seat covers and a fuzzy fur steering wheel cover........ugh....
Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Silver RA leaving school headed south on Kingsley in Orange Park, FL
Old Mar 9, 2005, 05:48 PM
Account Disabled

i saw a black RA 5-speed about a week and a half ago. it had exhaust and maybe intake. this was at a parking lot in huntington beach. o wait that was u Arithmetic.
but seriously i saw a red one last week on the 405 south, he exited on lake forest drv. evo's and sti's are more common than RA's
Old Mar 9, 2005, 07:39 PM

I drive a black ralliart, and this morning, i pulled up next to another black one. It looked completely stock, the guy driving just stared over at me the whole time I was next to him. First black one I've seen on the road in town.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 05:49 AM
Evolving Member

Im pretty sure I saw a yellow Ralliart heading easy on Alexis in Toledo right off I75. Not positive cuz I came flying out of a gas station and it cought my eye so I had to do a quick double take and it was to far away at night to tell
Old Mar 10, 2005, 06:15 AM
Evolving Member

In the Minneapolis/St.Paul area I have seen one. I was at the dealership taking "official"delivery the day after I bought my car and I saw a girl with a white ralliart. I have noticed a lot of OZ rally but very few ralliarts.
Old Mar 11, 2005, 09:25 PM
Evolving Member

I keep seeing this red one, but I can never get behind him or get him to notice me and I'm never in my RA, always in my sister's eclipse. I know there's a yellow OZ with a couple mods around here and I think a chick drives it.
Old Mar 11, 2005, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

OG. posted by:AlkalineTrio124
Spotted a Ralliart on River Road... Between Dee Road & Touhy Ave in Des Plaines, IL... Making a left hand turn into one of the office Buildings over there...
Bone stock i believe black... very clean...
yea i am pretty sure that was me
Old Mar 14, 2005, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

in fullerton california, on madison ave, there are 3 other RA s parked outside on the street. there is a silver one, grey one, and a yellow one. theyre stock except for the grey one it has some rims. has anyone spotted me yet? im drivin around with the turbo and cf hood.
Old Mar 15, 2005, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

I beleive I spotted a Ralliart in Berkley MI on my lunch break today. White with an Evo style rim it looked like. I thought it was an evo I caught him in my rear veiw crossing a street. all I could tell is it had rims and the sides weren't flared like the Evo and it had a normal spoiler.
Old Mar 15, 2005, 04:53 PM

I live in Vancouver Canada and I see a white Ralliart near Victoria Drive all the time. I have a black Sportback Ralliart and I have only seen one other black Sportback and one and yellow one. Not too many of those around here. Too bad they discontinued the Sportback.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?