Notices

can anyone help me out? parts anyone??

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2005, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can anyone help me out? parts anyone??

hey everyone, first i want to say sry because i know i should post this in the for sale forum but for some reasion im not aloud to post a new thred in there so i figure this is the best place. anyway heres my problem, i got an 04 lancer ES and at this point im really not happy with it. i went for the ES because i dont care for the better engine/performance but i do want the ralliart look or something along those lines, plus i saved alot of money going with the ES. anyway im trying to find the ralliarts skirts and so far i'm haveing no luck at all, i need all of them still lol front,back and sides if anyone has any 4sale PLEASE let me know ill take whatever you have even if u just haveone f the side skirts lol.

Heres a list of some other stuff i need so if anyone has or knows were i can get any of this stuff could you please let me know. i'll take what ever you have!
LIST:
1> ralliart tail lights & head lights
2> interior dash trim......(all interior parts)>tell me what u have
3> fog lights and any needed parts to install includeing houseing,wires,brackets, ect (but like i said if you missing stuff it dont matter)
4> OZ/ralliart gauge cluster (km dont matter)
5> just let me know of any ralliart/oz parts you have for sale that i might consider....i'm more then interested

If your have anything i need/might need or know a place/person please let me know by replying to this post or email me at mmourgelas@sympatico.ca The colour and shape of the part(s) dont matter. Plus like i said if anyone knows were i can get these parts for a good price let me know, im really trying to avoid having to buy parts from the dealer (they charge way to much!). Also im wide open for ANY suggestions on how i can get my ES to look more sporty so please feel free. i did get it to look alot better then the day i picked it up (i post pics tomorrow). So far i did a full custom sound system, i changed everything from top to bottom (subs, tweeters, all speakers, mp3, ect. Plus i installer the ralliart spoiler, tinted all windows, have tires and 17" rims to install in the spring, exhaust, lancer mats, remote locks/alarm/windows/starter, blue fender markers, and acouple small things here and there. it really does look alot better then how it did though.... but im still not happy with it and it needs alot of work yet. WOW this is a long post! sry about that and thanks alot in advnace.

sry again if posting it here is a problem and please feel free to move it, thanks again in advance.

Jason
Old Nov 19, 2005, 02:47 PM
Evolving Member

All that stuff you did and you could've just gotten a Ralliart with the Sun & Sound package...

But as far as where to get em...find someone that wrecked the **** out of their RA and get all their interior parts and find someone that wrecked one side and get the other sides' effects
Old Nov 19, 2005, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

I will put this request in the WTB section at the top of this section. Please refer to that from now on, and if anybody wants to sell you their stuff, then they will get in contact with you. Closed.