Notices

All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2010, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry but I have to brag a bit here...not much beating me these days.....ok except a turbo lotus exige......my butt is still a bit warm from that one
Old Nov 18, 2010, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
lol, not bad considering you're only at what 9 psi? on a front wheeler....

lol, i raced my boss at the track, just for fun, he's got an AWD '94 Talon running like 30psi + meth injection...his car looks real nice from the back
Old Nov 18, 2010, 05:10 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by OttRalliart05
Sorry but I have to brag a bit here...not much beating me these days.....ok except a turbo lotus exige......my butt is still a bit warm from that one
Post up some of those kills on YouTube , I know you can't put them here but there you can. So when are you guys going to update your website? Have the ripp complete kit ready with what price ?
Old Nov 18, 2010, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Post up some of those kills on YouTube , I know you can't put them here but there you can. So when are you guys going to update your website? Have the ripp complete kit ready with what price ?
Like the tune the website is almost done....plus we have to add all the other vehicles we are working on. Audi BMW Porsche and VW to mention a few now the Mitsu stuff its alot to keep up with and we can for see expansion in the near future. Plus I have to find shops that want to carry the professional version of the hardware/software when its ready.....
Old Nov 18, 2010, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
lol, not bad considering you're only at what 9 psi? on a front wheeler....

lol, i raced my boss at the track, just for fun, he's got an AWD '94 Talon running like 30psi + meth injection...his car looks real nice from the back
You can't compare the two cars...lol...not even in the same class...but fun to see where you stack up...Same with that Lotus as the owner is a good friend of mine its great to keep getting emails of his tail lights asking me it this looks framiliar...NICE.....but its all in good fun...i still want to kick his ***......

Its a quick car but it does have its limitations. Keep in mind this power i am making is on stock upper and lower motor...lots can be improved on in the future. The one RA we tuned with a custom turbo with forged bottom end kept lifting the head at 10psi. When it was all said and done with new head bolts and a proper head gasket running 12psi it put 316whp down (no lsd) there was a good amount of torque steer that's for sure but let me tell you did it ever pull nice.......
Old Nov 19, 2010, 02:56 AM
Evolved Member

lol, obviously out of my league, i even raced his buddy paul who drives an even faster talon...it was just the last test & tune at shannonville this year, he told me to come out, and i was like "no, my car is slow", and he was like "who cares, it's just for fun, and i bet that's a 15 second car, you won't be the slowest car"... and to my surprise (as i've never raced my car) he was right...and now i'm addicted...
Old Nov 19, 2010, 04:33 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OttRalliart05
Like the tune the website is almost done....plus we have to add all the other vehicles we are working on. Audi BMW Porsche and VW to mention a few now the Mitsu stuff its alot to keep up with and we can for see expansion in the near future. Plus I have to find shops that want to carry the professional version of the hardware/software when its ready.....
That sounds good , you should look out here in Miami for shops to carry/sale your products. There's a very large racing community out here , not to mention 3 tracks within an hour of each other , and no emissions .

On another note how/when will those that already have the reflash get the tuning software? Will he contact us individually or do we need to contact him?
Old Nov 21, 2010, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

i would imagine he would make some sort of announcement on the several different communities he's active in...
Old Jan 16, 2011, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a Lexus SC300 and an 09 Lancer ES. Neither of them were even close, and that was when I was bone stock.

Later, I raced a Neon R/T with I/H/E cat delete. He had zero extra weight and he even took out his A/C system. We were even until 3rd gear when he took me inch by inch. He ended up about 3/4 of a car in front of my bumper.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
lol, obviously out of my league, i even raced his buddy paul who drives an even faster talon...it was just the last test & tune at shannonville this year, he told me to come out, and i was like "no, my car is slow", and he was like "who cares, it's just for fun, and i bet that's a 15 second car, you won't be the slowest car"... and to my surprise (as i've never raced my car) he was right...and now i'm addicted...

What times did you do? Mid-15's? Mods?? I'm curious at what I could pull out of mine (drag times doesn't really help, with times ranging from 14-18 seconds...)
Old Feb 19, 2011, 08:10 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

18s? A stock ralliart shouldn't do any worse than 16s , 18s is just sad ...
Old Feb 19, 2011, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Actually this wasn't true. Truth is 13.5-15.9 ...

I got this out of my head (*** maybe??)

Regular lancers were in the 17's.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 12:04 AM

New Opponents

Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V-Stock 1st run: After we both caught traction, my front bumper was at his driver door the entire way. 2nd run: After launch, I just kept pulling. ended up 1.5 lengths ahead.
5th Gen Civic Hatch-Unknown mods After I shifted to 3rd, he was no competition.
Base Acura Integra-Header back exhaust, aftermarket ECU (not sure what type) w/ 2-step He was no competition the entire run.
1st Gen Dodge Dakota-Unknown engine size, exhaust mods, 2-step (somehow) I was ahead after the launch, and I stayed about a length ahead for the remainder.
8th Gen Civic FA5-Exhaust, Intake, Header Easy win for me... nothing else to say
8th Gen Civic FG2-Exhaust I ripped him out of the hole, but he passed me at about 70mph and just kept pulling on me.

My mods for these runs were: AEM CAI & RRM UDP kit running on 93 octane for the night.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 01:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GTaker
New Opponents

Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V-Stock 1st run: After we both caught traction, my front bumper was at his driver door the entire way. 2nd run: After launch, I just kept pulling. ended up 1.5 lengths ahead.
5th Gen Civic Hatch-Unknown mods After I shifted to 3rd, he was no competition.
Base Acura Integra-Header back exhaust, aftermarket ECU (not sure what type) w/ 2-step He was no competition the entire run.
1st Gen Dodge Dakota-Unknown engine size, exhaust mods, 2-step (somehow) I was ahead after the launch, and I stayed about a length ahead for the remainder.
8th Gen Civic FA5-Exhaust, Intake, Header Easy win for me... nothing else to say
8th Gen Civic FG2-Exhaust I ripped him out of the hole, but he passed me at about 70mph and just kept pulling on me.

My mods for these runs were: AEM CAI & RRM UDP kit running on 93 octane for the night.
Sounds like a fun day. What was your best time?
Old Apr 19, 2011, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xmaster19
What times did you do? Mid-15's? Mods?? I'm curious at what I could pull out of mine (drag times doesn't really help, with times ranging from 14-18 seconds...)
My only mod was a short ram intake, and axel back exhaust...and i had the spare tire out...so basically stock...****ty bald tires at about 18psi they were back up to 30psi after a couple of passes they were like glue, lol!!

this year i'll have a reflash w/ base tune, better tires, lighter wheels, engine roll stopper and limited slip differential...hoping to break into the 14's but we'll see...

Cars i raced, and won...

Mazda MX-6 with fart cannon - by a full second or more
pontiac wave (lol!!) bone stock - he was in the 18's
VW Golf 2.5 probably stock, beat him, but not by a huge margin
civic dx hatch - cold air, exhaust - rape
toyota Celica GT - nice body kit, nice paint, no engine

cars that beat me (other than a 12 and 10 second DSM)

chev cobalt ss stock - was running mid 14's (i beat him to the 60ft both time i raced him, but second gear he caught up, and 3rd he took off...

a bunch of ****box neons with big turbos...

chev camaro 350 with nice 2 to 1 intake and what looked like a 5" throttle body, lol...not sure how much but he was pulling mid 10's on just nitrous...

Quick Reply: All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here