Notices

All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here

Old Oct 25, 2012, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
there's a lot of guys in town, that talk **** and cruise around town like wreckless ricers, but they never show up at the track, i have offered invitations...

another funny story, there's this 4g eclipse owner that thinks his car is god's gift to motorsports, and whenever he drives past my house he tries showing off, well i was having a smoke outside the other night, and he came around the bend in the upper rpm range, lost control skidded out on bothe gravel shoulders, recovered, and then continued accelerating like he meant to "drift" or something...he clearly lost control, and likely saw me standing there laughing my *** off...would have been priceless if he ended up in my ditch, cause he pulls up on me all the time in town and revs his engine like a D bag...
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's guys like that everywhere, unfortunately. Like with your friend there, all we can do is laugh.

Maybe it would have been good if he ended up in the ditch though, there's the slightest chance that maybe he'd realize how much of an *** he is. Maybe. I know it's a generalization, but all the Civics around here sound like your 4g guy.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
He lost control in a fwd car lmao the only time I lost control was in the rain and I pulled the parking brake to try and drift hahahaha.. Raced a couple integras funniest one was when I downshifted to third when I could have downshifted to second and still pulled on him than I did a second gear pull and he didn't pull up next to me after that.. I'm prolly going to put my old throttle body back on cause I can't get in the high 15s any more only 16.0 at the track.. I was talking to my teacher and he said the bigger throttle body is better at the high end rather than low end so that must be my problem
Old Oct 26, 2012, 05:09 AM
Evolved Member

yeah, big intake and big exhaust kills low end torque. The increased flow will give you more top end, but part of the idea behind MIVEC is to have that low end torque, and increase flow in the high end through variable valve timing, this way you get the best of both worlds. For N/A as you increase flow you have to increase compression or the low end will suffer.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 10:47 AM

04-06 ralliart headers !!

Hey i want to know if u guys manage to find a headers for our cars that is not discontinued , and not from ebay , please and thank you
Old Nov 1, 2012, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04...ited-time.html
Originally Posted by Gabwone
Hey i want to know if u guys manage to find a headers for our cars that is not discontinued , and not from ebay , please and thank you
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:47 AM

03 oz rally vs 05 ralliart

I have a friend with a really really long driveway and we raced on it the ralliart pulled on my oz at first but my oz was that much slower however I have an exhaust and CAI. beat me by about 2 cars after a 1/4 mile.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:22 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TylerK
I have a friend with a really really long driveway and we raced on it the ralliart pulled on my oz at first but my oz was that much slower however I have an exhaust and CAI. beat me by about 2 cars after a 1/4 mile.
Wow I'm really getting at a loss for words here. That's considered street racing which is illegal and Evolutionm.net will NOT allow any street racing stories. Try to look within the 02-03 lancer section to get help with the 03 lancer. This is your final warning regarding the subject matter of your posts.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

I must admit, I am really thinking about adding a turbo and a short ram intake along with trying the track out next summer. Money is the only kicker and why my mods so far are so ricey. I wish there was a turbo kit packing $1000 price tag. The $3000-$4000 price tag makes me feel like just waiting for an evo, but gawd I think I really wanna try the track out.

Last edited by johnnycage; Dec 11, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Wow I'm really getting at a loss for words here. That's considered street racing which is illegal and Evolutionm.net will NOT allow any street racing stories. Try to look within the 02-03 lancer section to get help with the 03 lancer. This is your final warning regarding the subject matter of your posts.
^THIS^
i support EvoM with this..
i don't encourage street racing as it is a risk that you shouldn't be taking..
doesn't matter if it's on a driveway/roadway/highway..
you can get yourselves in a lot of trouble and you never know the outcome..
could be your lives man..
please be careful..
my cousin died from a street racing accident that he wasn't even involved in..
he was just passing by with his wife and kids and they got hit..
TylerK, encourage your friends to race in tracks not on public/private roadways..
thanks man..
i hope this gets through to you..

Originally Posted by johnnycage
I must admit, I am really thinking about a turbo and short ram intake along trying the track out next summer. Money is the only kicker and why my mods so far are so ricey. I wish there was a turbo kit packing $1000 price tag. The $3000-$4000 price tag makes me feel like just waiting for an evo, but gawd I think I really wanna try the track out.
let's go tracking with Garrett sometime next year bro
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TylerK
it depends on the driver, before turbocharging i ran 15.3-15.5 second 1/4 miles all day long, 2.0L lancers run 17's...
Old Dec 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

I can't find any tacks nearby me so I honestly never pushed my RA to the limit or raced anything :/ lol I'm curious, I'll probably head to a track day with a friend of mine (FX11). And Lanzer....ain't the first time he's posted something questionable -_-

Within the past 4 weeks fatal accidents have occurred nearby my home. Some due to speeding, others just mishandling of the vehicle. Among them was an STi, WRX built to STi specs,and an Audi. All friends of mine. People, drive safe and save it for the track please. Lives aren't worth a 30 second thrill. I feel old and stupid saying this since I'm 19 but damn....too many good kids died..15 year old girl last week... Insane.

Last edited by MarkChamorro; Dec 11, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

I do all my racing on the track...i don't like seeing guys race on the street, it really gets me, i get verbally harassed by young punks in their sunfires all the time waiting at red lights, i just let them go...

there was a fatal collision around the corner from my place, young guy was appearently doing 120km/h+ in a 50 zone, lost control on a curve, and collided head on with an oncoming car, killing himself and the two people in the other car...i saw the carnage on my way home from work, i knew it was bad, i found out what happened later that night through the grapevine, the kid was acquainted with some friends of mine...

Last edited by CrAnSwIcK; Dec 11, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

I wish everyone drove like grandma during rush hour!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Hey Lanzer, is it really considered illegal? I live in the countryside and I know a couple people with big driveways that go forever. Even if its your personal land, would it be considered illegal?

Not trying to make a big deal of it, just curious...also would never do that on a driveway...unless it's a four wheeler/ dirt bike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All "Ralliart Vs." discussion goes here