Notices

04-06 Ralliartist General Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2016, 11:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bakuro117
Aw man! You got it nice! You could buy second hand evo parts and have this thing turbo'd in a jiffy! Like literally... it would be so easy on that model! HAHA!
Is that even possible? I think I'm right in saying the euro 4G63NA's are running a 10:1 compression ratio and don't have oil squirters as the oil is fed though the crank shaft I believe.
I could be wrong as I have been reading up on various DSM and Eclipse forums regarding turbo conversions on a NA 4G63.
Old May 19, 2016, 11:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I could, but Im gonna keep it NA for now since its my only vehicle at the moment and its the family car/grocery getter. But I do want to get some aftermarket exhaust I just dont really know what would fit for my car, also if theres headers available as well and of course some suspension and ecu reflash would be great. You guys knowledge would be a big help to direct me were to source these parts or which parts would fit. From what Ive been researching the 04-06 ralliart sportback from north america might just be the one to reference my vehicle as far as after market exhaust that would fit which ultimate-racing is offering. With exhaust manifold I dont know who makes any for 4g63NA and as for coilovers I dont know which would fit on this car. Like I said I would appreciate your help or anyones.
Old May 19, 2016, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by lancerwagon
I could, but Im gonna keep it NA for now since its my only vehicle at the moment and its the family car/grocery getter. But I do want to get some aftermarket exhaust I just dont really know what would fit for my car, also if theres headers available as well and of course some suspension and ecu reflash would be great. You guys knowledge would be a big help to direct me were to source these parts or which parts would fit. From what Ive been researching the 04-06 ralliart sportback from north america might just be the one to reference my vehicle as far as after market exhaust that would fit which ultimate-racing is offering. With exhaust manifold I dont know who makes any for 4g63NA and as for coilovers I dont know which would fit on this car. Like I said I would appreciate your help or anyones.
I would recommend checking out the 04-06 Ralliart section as there isn't much difference between the Euro 2.0l Lancers and the US Ralliart apart from the engine being a 2.4l.
For exhausts a lot of people tend to go either with a Magnaflow catback or a custom exhaust. Personally I haven't found any manifold upgrades for the Euro Lancers, since the engine is a 4G63. Coilover wise I can confirm that BC coilovers (BR series) fit in our cars and that most suspension and brake mods for the Ralliarts will fit our cars as well.
Old May 19, 2016, 12:23 PM

Nice! Thanks LoneLancer! Is the saloon/4door version that you have would fit the wagon version? The BC coilovers are actually my 1st choice when I do purchase them. Do you have it on yours?
Old May 19, 2016, 12:37 PM

Nice! Thanks LoneLancer! Is the saloon/4door version that you have would fit the wagon version? The BC coilovers are actually my 1st choice when I do purchase them. Do you have it on yours?
As far as I know there shouldn't be any problems as our cars have the same chassis numbers. Just look for any BC BR series that will fit a Lancer/Virage (CS6A/CS7A) between 01-06.
I am currently running on a set of BC BR series myself, and I couldn't recommend it more
Old May 19, 2016, 12:47 PM

dude thanks alot for all the info. I actually went and did some spying on you car hehe, I must say its looking really tuff with the rim selection and the lowered stance. great job!
The following users liked this post:
LoneLancer (May 19, 2016)
Old May 19, 2016, 01:04 PM

dude thanks alot for all the info. I actually went and did some spying on you car hehe, I must say its looking really tuff with the rim selection and the lowered stance. great job!
No problem, happy to help
Thank you, it's still a work in progress but it's getting there
Old Jun 21, 2016, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
The Smoking Tire reviewed a stock RA. He seemed to enjoy it. Id like to see him drive some of the ones on here and see what he thinks. Lol

[Url]
Old Jun 21, 2016, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
The Smoking Tire reviewed a stock RA. He seemed to enjoy it. Id like to see him drive some of the ones on here and see what he thinks. Lol

[url]https://youtu.be/8GAolQy3wsU
The best part of this video is the California coastline scenery. I don't even need to read anything to recognize home territory, lol! I'm guessing somewhere near Oxnard / Ventura.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04...l#post11642952 - My ralliart is gone...
Old Jul 25, 2016, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Well guys. Its official.

I start at Haltech USA on 8/15.

Old Jul 26, 2016, 10:00 AM

Well guys. Its official.

congratulations, all the best working there. Must be a dream come true to work for Haltech
Old Jul 26, 2016, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Well guys. Its official.

Originally Posted by LoneLancer
congratulations, all the best working there. Must be a dream come true to work for Haltech

+1 congrats man...best wishes to you and your wife, and your new career...
Old Jul 27, 2016, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks guys! I am super excited to start this new career. Im not going to lie though. Im a bit nervous too.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Thanks guys! I am super excited to start this new career. Im not going to lie though. Im a bit nervous too.

that's not nervousness, it's excitement and anticipation...don't worry about it man, i'm sure you'll get right along

Quick Reply: 04-06 Ralliartist General Discussion Thread