Oz rally subframe - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Oz rally subframe

Old Oct 19, 2016, 08:37 AM   #1

Oz rally subframe

Does anyone happen to know where I could get a front crossmember subframe for my 2004 oz rally art it's rusted out and completely destroyed there's a factory recall on it but I can't get the car there and I can't wait 3 months for the backorder to come in. I can't find any of the same car in scrap yards or any online that will ship to qc canada, thank you.

Old Oct 19, 2016, 10:40 AM   #2

Drives: 2005 Lancer Ralliart

Does the OZ Rally share the same subframe as the Ralliart. Not sure since they have different motors.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diamond Race Cars front Chromoly light weight subframe EvoDan2004 Vendor Service, Parts & Tuning Review 72 Sep 10, 2017 07:29 AM
The"I don't feel like doing that" clutch replacement method OX Evo General 19 Dec 30, 2016 05:52 PM
Front Sway Bar Install - Without Dropping Subframe? mitsuatb Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack 15 Aug 10, 2016 06:37 AM
Stripped Bolt on front subframe crossmember k0lok0yboi Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack 11 May 14, 2016 06:00 AM
how will the fabrication/cage pictured affect handling? doncarbone Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack 8 Oct 15, 2015 09:30 PM