Notices

It is time.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It is time.

It is time to say good-by. After the current customer list is completed I will be pulling away from tuning the 4g Eclipse. As some of you know I have been tuning High end German and Exotics for a while now and it has now taken on a new direction. I want to thank all of you who trusted in me and I will always hold that close to my heart. You all have my contact info and I will always support my work, I promise to never leave you if you need anything tune related.

I am making the announcement on Club4g.org/EVOM as this is where I got my start and this is where I believe it should end. Everyone that has comes in as a "Customer" stays as a friend. I am proud to say this was not only a business venture for me, although yes I did make money more importantly I made new friends. You all have great Passion for this platform and it shows.

This was not an easy decision for me at all. I have been tuning the Eclipse and Lancers for some time. It became apparent to me with the new venture I could not keep up the level of service I took pride in all these years, something had to give. I have been doing a lot of traveling and it would be very difficult to do both.

Thank you to all that have supported me from the beginning. To those who have my contact info keep in touch.

Brent WolverineOttawa/OttRalliart05
Old Jan 20, 2016, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Best of luck in your future endeavors (not a mitsu pun ), and best wishes to you and your family, take care Brent, and thank you for your contribution...we wouldn't be where we are now without you and Michael. we are forever in your debt.

cheers!
Old Jan 20, 2016, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I was very fortunate to cross paths with Brent during the RA development heyday - he was (is?) a very strong link in the chain.

One of the Good Guys.

Old Jan 27, 2016, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck! I believe that anyone that's supported this platform deserves our thanks.

I live in Central Florida, so making any changes that require tuning hasn't seemed to be worth the difficulty, and since my car's a DD, it's better off with a stock drive train. So far, the only mods are a set of braided brake lines, an aftermarket cat, and a good set of tires (Continental Extreme Contact DWS06). In other words, almost totally stock.

It's unlikely that I'll ever be able to afford it, but if I ever make any significant changes, they would be a manual swap with LSD, and a big brake kit, coilovers and sway bars. I can't see touching the drive train due to the lack of support for tuning.

Since that's been a huge hurdle for the 4G69 Lancers, your contribution is very appreciated.

Last edited by floating doc; Jan 27, 2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old Mar 19, 2017, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

Well..... I had a interesting meeting with a 2005 Ralliart, local to Ottawa over the weekend. I was talking to the owner about tuning. As the conversation went on it started to dawn on me that I knew the car. Sure enough it was the first local RA I tuned when branching out on my own. Was great to hear the car is rock solid and the new owner is loving the car.

I can still tune this platform and I am now set up where all you need is a Tactrix Cable with the Mitsu adapter.

Cheers!
Old Mar 20, 2017, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Good to see you around, Brent.

I took a trip to Whitby on the weekend to buy a yellow hood a guy (Wilson B.) had for sale. As we talked about our car community, he laughed about a fellow one time who was in Whitby with a kid playing hockey, the guy saw Wilson's yellow Lancer, and followed Wilson home to chat cars. I'm guessing that was you?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

I used to go to Whitby for my sons Lacrosse but never have my lancer.