Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

2009+ Lancer RalliArt Sedan and RA Sportback Live Mod List

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2011, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i'm re-doing the first post as i can find time to do so. i'll be including everything mentioned within the forums that i can remember or research, but i'm sure i'll need some help getting it all together.

i'll let you guys know once i'm finished and then you all can let me know what i've missed and we can continue to add to the list like its supposed to be done from there.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, first post has been edited and re-organized a bit to include everything throughout the thread and whatever else I could think of. Anything I've missed, forgotten, or new that you find, post it up and I'll add to the list. Thanks.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can add AMS to Lower Intercooler piping, Whiteline to front strut tower bars, & for cosmetics add engine covers which Rexpeed, Colt Speed, & Seibon make. You can also add a turbo section which would be Forced Performance, Evo X, & CBRD BBX Lite & RAD

Last edited by Jay10Ralliart; Mar 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

was fitment ever confirmed with the AMS piece? i know there were issues at some point, i just dont want to put it up and have people coming back complaining because it wouldnt fit-up properly.

as far as the turbos go, the RAD makes sense to put up since it's a direct swap, but the EvoX and Evo-housing turbos are more than a simple bolt-on affair. I realize its a very common thing, but it seems to me similar to listing a Chevy LT1 in a mod-list for a 240sx board. it happens all the time, but not very practical for the average do-it-yourselfer.

if enough people have a yay or nay on the matter, i'll add it all. not trying to be a jerk, but for now i'm gonna hold off since everything else on the list is pretty much direct replacement

Last edited by 03chi-town0Z; Mar 15, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
was fitment ever confirmed with the AMS piece? i know there were issues, i just dont want to put it up and have people coming back complaining because it wouldnt fit-up properly.
yeah there are issues i believe unless you buy a small battery kit then I dont think there were any
Old Mar 18, 2011, 12:59 PM
Evolving Member

you should remove scorpion mortorsports website. there's nothing about cars on there anymore
Old Mar 19, 2011, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by newmitsuowner
you should remove scorpion mortorsports website. there's nothing about cars on there anymore
not the same company dude....they I believe only have an ebay store, the website you looked at is for a dif Scorpion Motorsports that is in Miami these people are in Singapore!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jay10Ralliart
not the same company dude....they I believe only have an ebay store, the website you looked at is for a dif Scorpion Motorsports that is in Miami these people are in Singapore!
okay i get it now. thats weird. scorpion motorsports on ebay charge like 200 dollars shipping for products. rip off!!!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by newmitsuowner
okay i get it now. thats weird. scorpion motorsports on ebay charge like 200 dollars shipping for products. rip off!!!
Newmitsubishiowner, dont take this the wrong way, but there seems to be this misconception that Rick Chong / Scorpion is making a killing based on shipping.
Not sure why people say that. Think about it, the piece you are ordering is as wide as a car. How much do you think it costs to ship half way around the word? If you have a shipping account and do the math, the price is correct. In some cases Rick loses money.

Rick Chong works pretty hard to develop and sell these items globally. I have known him for 3 years and he is probably one of the purest Mitsubishi guys at heart. He continues to develop bodykit lips while as we speak for the Lancer / Ralliart and EVO X, in a time when everyone has stopped or pulled back.

To access the parts available from Rick Chong, go to his website www.rickchong.com

Rick Chong is the Global representative for Scorpion Motorsport (Malaysia) and HOS Automotive (Singapore) www.hosauto.com
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

thanks for that, I didnt realize he had his own website set up yet, just the eBay store. any evoM discount on that roof spoiler? I want!
Old Apr 5, 2011, 09:10 PM

Does the Agency Power 2.5 UICP fit?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Yessir, both 2.5 and 3" should fit with the correct couplers installed. First post updated.

Though, to be honest, I think you may actually suffer a loss in performance if you go with the 3" pipe on the stock turbo because of the limited airflow not being able to pressurize as quickly or completely with such a large diameter?(somebody correct me if I'm wrong)
Old Apr 6, 2011, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
very well done on the mod list, i've got a part you coud add... DC front strut bar
Old Apr 6, 2011, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
Yessir, both 2.5 and 3" should fit with the correct couplers installed. First post updated.

Though, to be honest, I think you may actually suffer a loss in performance if you go with the 3" pipe on the stock turbo because of the limited airflow not being able to pressurize as quickly or completely with such a large diameter?(somebody correct me if I'm wrong)
Thanks and I was thinking the same thing. 3" has probably too much volume, unless you have an upgraded turbo. But even still I see alot of the Evo X guys running 2.5"s and not 3"s.
Old May 27, 2011, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

new Cat back:
Kakimoto Class KR.. 1500USD =S
http://www.kakimotoracing.co.jp/image_m71330.html

close-up:

sound clip:
http://www.kakimotoracing.co.jp/movi...71330_cy4a.wvx

Last edited by initial_d2k; May 27, 2011 at 07:38 AM.

Quick Reply: 2009+ Lancer RalliArt Sedan and RA Sportback Live Mod List