Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey whats going on!

Just picked up my 09 Ralliart in Tarmac Black about a week ago. Live in Arlington Heights and im coming from a g35. So far loving the car and learning the little in's and outs of it. Ive been on this forum for a lonnggg time just never posted anything since I have had an srt-4, dsm, or an mr2 before so never had anything to say just would check up on the forum read some things or look at the for sale threads. But ya loving the car so far have a few parts already laying around ready to throw on but looking for a tactrix 2.0 cable locally hopefully I can pick up.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:06 AM

Hi all,

Im a newbie from Sydney Australia, i own a Ralliart 2010 MY11 model. Love this car at the moment, my wife uses it to drive to work everyday, then i drive it on the weekends lol. We both love the car, its a nice daily and with a bit of performance, enough to handle the odd P plater with a done up Excel, mirage etc..lol

Will be looking to enhance the Ralliart to get a bit more power out of it, to it to breathe better and have better throttle response and reduce lag, then a bit styling nothing over the top, and thats about it, as the has to be able drive to work everyday in it.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting advice and tips from all your collective experience.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:29 PM

Talking Just sayin HI

Don't have one yet - but thought I'd say Hi anyways

I should be a new owner of either a used one or new one by end of next week.
Just trying to decide if I want a spanking new one or a used one (so I have more funds for modding fun )
Old Oct 2, 2012, 09:57 AM

Hi all, new to the forums, MA representing. Bought my blue RA yesterday! Got the touring package so I'll be posting some pics eventually in the spoilerless section. Soon to be Pillin', intake n tunin'. Outside of looking for a used EvoX IC UICP/LICP and some stancing that's about all I'm planning for mods.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 09:57 PM

Hello all! Up till 2 days ago I was just another Lancer owner. Then as one of my freinds might say, sun shined on this dog's butt, and became owner of a 2010 Rotor Glow Ralliart. From what a Evo freind who used to live here in Idaho, a Rotor Glow Ralliart is very rare here. Told her that alone puts a smile on my face.
As for mods, only plan on tinting and maybe down the road maybe some rims. But for now my plans are small. If this is as rare in this area as she says. Then I want to keep it as orginal as possible.
All I can say...I should have gotten a Ralliart a long time ago What a fun car.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 08:36 PM

Hey
So I'm a new Ralliart owner, been a lancer owner for a while. I'm from Toronto, had two gray lancers before this which I had quite a bit of work done, just picked up a 2009 Rotor Glow Ralliart about a week ago. Haven't done anything yet but waiting for spring to get that started. Love the lancer but the Ralliart is amazing (especially considering the price i got it for lol)
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:57 PM

Hi All!
Brand new to the Mitsu family after picking up my 2012 Ralliart this past Friday.
Looking at modding it at some point, but during the winter, just a couple things on the list.
Window tint and a new head unit.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 01:20 PM

Hi All,

After months of waiting and trying to find the right deal I recently bought a Graphite Grey Ralliart in Glendale Az
Really wanted Apex silver but GG is growing on me already.
This is my official first car that I own personally. (I'm 20 btw)
And I love every single thing about this car. I plan on modding later down the road, nothing too crazy since I dont plan on racing much.
Definitely glad to be able to contribute to the community/forum!
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:55 PM

Hiya Guys and Gals, I've been lurking reading richardjh's post for flashing and think that's the way to go . I am in South Sydney on the south coast of NSW and have a 09 Red Ralliart Hatch with everything but the reverse camera and built in sat nav (have the RF Radio setup). I moved here from NC in the states about 11 years ago where I had a 1994 Eclipse turbo which did me 224,000 miles with only a timing belt failure, so I'm hooked . Truly look forward to reading about everyones experiences with their cars and all.
Thanks,
blakbird (Bill)
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:10 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick and today I purchased my very first Mitsubishi. My car is a bone stock black 2009 Ralliart. My plans are to lower it asap, tint the windows, 18x8.5 or 9 wheels, and get a catback. I'm looking forward to learning as much as i can about this very fun car.

So I guess I'll start off with a question, will a evo 9 stock intercooler fit on my Ralliart? Or are the intercoolers specific to their own body style? If it does fit will it yield any gains that would make it worth swapping. I looked on the modification guide thread and it said that only the evo 10 would fit, but I'm curious if it just hasn't been verified.

Anyways looking forward to hearing back with anyones opinions on parts, and/or if someone wants to discuss anything

Nick
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:57 PM

hello all

i've had a ralliart for quite some time now but just started recently to do some research into doing modifications to it. i have plans to go through the evo x turbo swap but currently just looking at exhausts. definitely going through the forum with everyone's thoughts has definitely helped. but i'm happy to join the mitsu family and happy modding to all.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 02:32 PM

What up peeps!
I just bought a 2010 Ralliart this past Sunday! First turbo car and if possible I would marry the car. AWD + when the turbo kicks in is soooooooo nice...
Old Feb 15, 2013, 05:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dews323
What up peeps!
I just bought a 2010 Ralliart this past Sunday! First turbo car and if possible I would marry the car. AWD + when the turbo kicks in is soooooooo nice...
Just wait till you mod it :-)
Old Mar 13, 2013, 07:41 PM

Hey guys the new guy here just got my 2010 Ralliart in tarmac black I'm interested in doing some mods and meeting other Lancer / ralliart Owners in the Long island area
Old Mar 30, 2013, 06:31 PM

Hi all, just picked up a grey 09 Ralliart with 45k miles bone stock. have done alil research and started the simpler mods. Residing in the SoCal are for now. hope to see some of you around

Quick Reply: ***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***