Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2015, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CMB70, how much did you pay for your RA, assuming you bought yours new in 2011?

Is 27k bad enough that I should run away without looking back while I still have the chance?
Old Dec 26, 2015, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I bought it used as a certified car, one owner with 28k miles for 21,500.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hchoi93
CMB70, how much did you pay for your RA, assuming you bought yours new in 2011?

Is 27k bad enough that I should run away without looking back while I still have the chance?
For a 2015, I think it's honestly not that bad but you can find a good EVO X for a little more, around 30 to 32k. You get a lot more options if they are included for that price such as rain sensing wipers, xenon headlights etc. I know someone that has one and I think he paid almost 30k.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 12:06 PM

I paid $24k in 11, that was the standard price then, for most buyers.. I'd call the dealer in ca and get them to ship you one, they usually have the best prices, otherwise used.. I'd offer mine up, I've gone back and forth on selling it for over a year, it's not a crazy powerhouse, but it does handle quite well for a 4 door car! I got an ext warranty etc, because i had more money back then..
Old Dec 29, 2015, 02:31 AM

Whats going on guys, names dave, located in hawaii. I JUST picked up a 2010 RA sport back a couple days ago and so far I love it but there are some things I'm kinna worried about tho.
the mods on the car right now are..
Ultimate Racing upper intercooler pipping
Ultimate Racing lower intercooler pipping
Ultimate Racing front mount intercooler 4.5"
Ultimate Racing catless test pipe
Ultimate Racing catback single exit exhaust
Old Dec 30, 2015, 01:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by spgtfr
Whats going on guys, names dave, located in hawaii. I JUST picked up a 2010 RA sport back a couple days ago and so far I love it but there are some things I'm kinna worried about tho.
the mods on the car right now are..
Ultimate Racing upper intercooler pipping
Ultimate Racing lower intercooler pipping
Ultimate Racing front mount intercooler 4.5"
Ultimate Racing catless test pipe
Ultimate Racing catback single exit exhaust
so what part has you worried? mods seem fine to me
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:04 AM

New to me RA

Been a member of the site for a while. Never post though. I had been looking for an EVO for quite some time but every time I found one it was rode hard and put away wet. Myriad of problems.

Anyway working Saturday I saw a nice car at a dealership so I checked it out. Turned out to be a 2012 RA. Showed the wife and she said go check it out. Now I had no idea RAs only came with the sst tranny and I was bummed it wasn't a true manual. This was good news for the wife though as she can also drive the car. Basically she pushed for it and it's now ours. Previous owner may have even been a member here as it's got some mods done to it. Namely exhaust, intake, hid light kits, dealer said an inter cooler but I'm not sure, and an annoying aftermarket bov.

I'm taking it in two weeks to Smokey's tune shop in Akron OH. They said they won't tune it as thy don't trust the transmission but I want them to look over the car and make sure all is kosher. Only has 22.5k miles on it and seems fairly good but with the mods I wanted to make sure.

I'll keep looking around the forums for useful info. I'm going to eventually want to get a cheap set of wheels with winter tires (probably for next winter). Need some floor mats is there a reliable cheaper source for black RA mats?

Thanks for reading.

Kris
Old Feb 5, 2016, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bigasshammm
I'm taking it in two weeks to Smokey's tune shop in Akron OH
I know you shouldn't "judge a book by it's cover", but even just the name of this place doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me.....who knows though, maybe they're great.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Slee256
I know you shouldn't "judge a book by it's cover", but even just the name of this place doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me.....who knows though, maybe they're great.

Yeah who knows but it's about the only place close to me. Hopefully they'll get the car driveable and mostly efficient and reliable. I was told on another forum to check out Dave Buschurs in Waksman OH. So if I don't get any satisfaction from these guys I'll call them.

The bov seems to constantly bleed pressure. If you get on the gas he car starts to buck because it's not under constant boost. Not sure why that is as this is my first turbo.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bigasshammm
I was told on another forum to check out Dave Buschurs in Waksman OH.
^^^ Now that's good advice!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 09:49 PM

My new Ralliart and my old Eclipse

Old Apr 19, 2016, 06:49 AM

Newbie...complete newbie. I have always had, built, and raced the great ol Pony (mustang). I literally just picked up at 2011 Ralliart today. Looking forward to messing with a turbo charged smaller engine and getting myself back to having fun. I will hopefully be making build thread and definitely will be looking at everyones stuff here because again...I have no idea about these motors, mods, best stuff, tunes, and so on...let the games begin!
Old Apr 20, 2016, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Naturalprocoach
Newbie...complete newbie. I have always had, built, and raced the great ol Pony (mustang). I literally just picked up at 2011 Ralliart today. Looking forward to messing with a turbo charged smaller engine and getting myself back to having fun. I will hopefully be making build thread and definitely will be looking at everyones stuff here because again...I have no idea about these motors, mods, best stuff, tunes, and so on...let the games begin!
Welcome from across the Del Memorial! The Ralliart forum here isn't the most active, but there's a facebook page called Ralliart Revolution (if you use Facebook) that's extremely helpful and a great environment. Check it out!
Old May 8, 2016, 07:16 PM

Names Art.I'm from Southern California.OC Area. Just bought an 09 ralliart. Previouse owner modified quite a bit to it but will be changing stuff out here and there to my liking.will be trying to look for some answers in previous threads to not ask an answered question. Cheers
Old Jun 28, 2016, 09:48 PM

Whats up guys
Just got a JDM 2010 Ralliart
I live in Trinidad and Tobago so down here its all Right hand drive .

Quick Reply: ***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***