Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Old Jun 21, 2018, 03:43 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New ralliart owner

Hello. Hope I am doing this right.
I just purchased my first Ralliart, after many years of liking the car.
I have the 2011 wicked white, touring package (which was very hard to find) stone stock grocery getter.
I may do some basic mods in the future right now just trying to be sure I didn't get burned on my purchase. I was unaware of the transmission being such a pain and expense on these cars. Yikes!
I'll have to do the transmission service very soon as the prior owner is not to be trusted as I've come to see.
Been reading over this forum during break, great to see such an enthusiastic community. I love the car, hopefully the knowledge and passion shared here helps my lust for a Mitsi be justified!