Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2018, 03:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New ralliart owner

Hello. Hope I am doing this right.
I just purchased my first Ralliart, after many years of liking the car.
I have the 2011 wicked white, touring package (which was very hard to find) stone stock grocery getter.
I may do some basic mods in the future right now just trying to be sure I didn't get burned on my purchase. I was unaware of the transmission being such a pain and expense on these cars. Yikes!
I'll have to do the transmission service very soon as the prior owner is not to be trusted as I've come to see.
Been reading over this forum during break, great to see such an enthusiastic community. I love the car, hopefully the knowledge and passion shared here helps my lust for a Mitsi be justified!
Old Oct 31, 2019, 03:48 PM

New 12 Ralliart owner

Hey guys my name is Ian and I just got a Ralliart 2012 and I need some help. I was looking in the parts forum and im looking for a turbo back exhaust because where im at in VA I dont need a cat and the one thats on my Ralliart is starting to go bad, does anyone have parts suggestions for turbo back exhausts?
Old Oct 31, 2019, 04:13 PM

Ralliart exhaust

Originally Posted by Tigerit13
Hey guys my name is Ian and I just got a Ralliart 2012 and I need some help. I was looking in the parts forum and im looking for a turbo back exhaust because where im at in VA I dont need a cat and the one thats on my Ralliart is starting to go bad, does anyone have parts suggestions for turbo back exhausts?
What part of VA you in? I've got a full 3" downpipe back exhaust I may sell you. It's got less than 7k miles on it. Polished stainless looks very good. Only thing is if you're not within meeting distance may be cost prohibitive to ship.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by superchikn
What part of VA you in? I've got a full 3" downpipe back exhaust I may sell you. It's got less than 7k miles on it. Polished stainless looks very good. Only thing is if you're not within meeting distance may be cost prohibitive to ship.
I am in Fredericksburg. What brand is the pipe and how much would you be looking for it?
Old Dec 13, 2020, 11:55 AM

Just bought a 2009 Ralliart

Bought few months ago, just got rims and rear fenders rolled. Looking for suspension to lower a little bit, but it's a still my daily. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Jmonkey327; Dec 13, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey.. actually had the RalliArt for a while but figured would stop in and say hi.. '13, White is actually wife's car.. I have been a member since 2002 when I bought the 1st model Lancer, had the old OZ edition and Turbo'ed it. I've been back on the site doing some research on swaybar installs (don't do it lol) and tuning..

In the pic below the RalliArt has XXR wheels 18 x 18.75 with Continental Extreme DW's 235/40 18's, Borla Catback exhaust and Eibach Pro kit springs, Sparco Chronos Driver seat

Recently installed Whiteline swaybars and endlinks front and rear and Turbo XS 3" Down pipe and Race Pipe.. Getting it tuned next week with COBB Accessport and EBC at JM Auto

Also have '06 Nissan 350Z and '13 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

The following users liked this post:
michael2014 (Jan 15, 2022)
Old Jul 6, 2023, 08:03 PM

I've waited a long time for this.

Hi all, 26 years old and this month I finally achieved my dream (ish). I've wanted an Evo x since I was about 14. I tried repeatedly to get my hands on one but it never happened. After doing my research and seeing how retrospectively similar the ralliart and evo were realistically, and knowing that I was going to be modding the car anyways, I decided the price of an evo wasn't worth the minor tradeoffs and bought a ralliart. Maybe some day my evo dreams will come true but for now the ralliart is going to be my spark of passion. I am now the proud and excited owner of a 09 Ralliart and have a lot of future plans so I look forward to picking everyone's brain about potential things I can do to it. Happy cornering everyone and enjoy your drive.

Old Oct 7, 2023, 10:50 PM

Hi All,

White 09 RA owner from Australia,

mods of my car are:
exterior : Sleeper + EvoX BBS Wheels (silver)

interior
boost gauge / volt gauge
rockford sound
leather seats with ralliart stitched logo
sunroof

Engine/Trans etc
10 plate SST rerbuilt with every upgrade, RA 2.0 flash
27psi boost (daily driven) stock turbo
3" dump back exhaust (Xforce)
upgraded IC pipes
boost pill