Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Cabin beeps when driving

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2017, 09:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cabin beeps when driving

Still sort of putting my new 2014 RA to the test. I've noticed that sometimes when I drive aggressively, the cabin will beep once like it's some sort of warning, but none of the lights or warnings show up on any screen. Does anybody know what this is?

I looked through the manual as thoroughly as I can, and there doesn't seem to be any mention of it.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 09:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I believe thats the redline beep?
Someone correct me if im wrong.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 02:18 PM

Update

It beeped at me again today with no visible warnings when I was NOT driving aggressively. I was on the interstate slowing down to make a wide turn. I wasn't slamming on the brakes, or jerking the wheel or anything. It seems random and I don't know what the cause could be.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 04:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Kaitos
It beeped at me again today with no visible warnings when I was NOT driving aggressively. I was on the interstate slowing down to make a wide turn. I wasn't slamming on the brakes, or jerking the wheel or anything. It seems random and I don't know what the cause could be.
Reading from this forum, could it be the Nav system? I don't know too much about the later models but check this out here - http://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mit...y-roads-46307/

And the quote from the forum
It is part of the nav unit. The ding you hear is alerting you to a big curve ahead. I don't know if you can disable it. I haven't found it that annoying yet. I'm sure in the nav side of things you can alerts off
Something to do with curve guidance

Hope that helps
Old Mar 29, 2017, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by DecBro
Reading from this forum, could it be the Nav system? I don't know too much about the later models but check this out here - http://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mit...y-roads-46307/

And the quote from the forum
Something to do with curve guidance

Hope that helps
that would actually make a lot of sense, thank you. It's not really annoying, I just didn't know what it was.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ignore me

sorry guys my reply ended up in the wrong thread

Last edited by Dominic Beattie; Sep 14, 2019 at 10:14 PM. Reason: its saved in wrong thread