Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

UR Hi Flow cat fitment

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UR Hi Flow cat fitment

Newb question here , I just purchased an Ultimate Racing Hi Flow cat for my 2011 RA. I still have the stock exhaust system. Will this bolt up to my stock cat back ,or not ? UR says it will when I contacted them ,but I'm kind of having my doubts as the stock exhaust has a dog leg in it . I want to keep the stock system for quietness.
Before I go through the trouble of grinding the rusty bolts off would he great to know if it actually fits.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I have a UR Test pipe with muffler and it was working fine on my stock exhaust system.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 10:02 AM

I have the UR HFC, and UR axle-back muffler, stock DP and stock MP. It's fine, but there's a decent amount of drone. When I buy the DP and MP to make it true turbo-back, I'm going to order the MP with the mini-muffler and resonator.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Torcano
I have the UR HFC, and UR axle-back muffler, stock DP and stock MP. It's fine, but there's a decent amount of drone. When I buy the DP and MP to make it true turbo-back, I'm going to order the MP with the mini-muffler and resonator.
Thank you so much !Was not wanting fight the rusty bolts only to find it wouldn't fit in there . I've got the gst map and boost pill with coswirth filter but car runs extremely rich . Hopefully this helps it out some .
Old Oct 22, 2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by superchikn
Thank you so much !Was not wanting fight the rusty bolts only to find it wouldn't fit in there . I've got the gst map and boost pill with coswirth filter but car runs extremely rich . Hopefully this helps it out some .
I recommend getting a protune, that'll help the most.