Notices

Is there a way to make the RA turn "faster/more" ?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2017, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess you didn't read post 12.

I'll quote the important bit:

Originally Posted by -=Mr B=-
In that case this is a dead end, and something else has to be done to archive the same goal. If at all possible without rebuilding the whole car.
I'm quite clearly aware that this is a longshot, and that there may not be a way to achieve what i want at all.
Old May 27, 2017, 03:41 PM
c08

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I think it was mentioned on one of the other threads about this, but if there is a way to make the Evo rack work in the Ralliart you'd probably have to reuse some things from the Ralliart like the inner tie rods. The outer tie rods actually look like they might be the same (P/N 4422A052).
Old May 27, 2017, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That partnumber shows up for a lot of Mitsubishi's, so it might just be overbuilt to start with, just so they can use it "everywhere".

Re-using parts from the RA shouldn't be a problem, since they would have to come out anyway. But then i actually need more measurements. If the internals are of the same dimensions, then a bit of magic could work. To bad nobody will let me break of the rubber boots so i can see inside and measure the joints. I might end up having to buy one, just to find out what is or isn't. Good part being i "should" be able to sell it again if it cant be used. I'll start looking for a real cheap one.