Notices

2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoOtto
Is it safe to say that the V1 base map 93 oct. is a safe flash at the moment? I have zero mods done at the moment but I am ordering the boost pill before the flash is done. Thank you very much GST!!!
I'd hurry up and order the boost pill, its going to take awhile. I've been waiting for mine for almost 3 weeks.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:12 AM
Evolving Member

V1 has been good to me thus far, I reflashed V2 and noticed the laggy shifting a little bit. I've stuck with the V2 flash because I lent my cable out, but I'm going to track the car to see what V2 does anyway.

Yes, the flash is safe, and you'll absolutely LOVE the difference!

As always, thanks Bryan!
Old Jul 30, 2010, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Skym
Hm... I guess the problem is just with the shifts. I do feel there's a lot more power than the v1. I'll have to try to replicate the problem too.
I agree completely. As good as the power is with V1, V2 is noticeably stronger.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jkennedy293
I'd hurry up and order the boost pill, its going to take awhile. I've been waiting for mine for almost 3 weeks.
Mine took awhile to get here as well, however it showed up yesterday. Make sure to go check your order on their website, if its still pending shoot them an PM or Email. My order had an issue where the website didn't actually process it and they had to do it manually.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DaJackson
Mine took awhile to get here as well, however it showed up yesterday. Make sure to go check your order on their website, if its still pending shoot them an PM or Email. My order had an issue where the website didn't actually process it and they had to do it manually.
I've talked to Mike a couple of times. They had an issue with their shipment on 7/12, as no one has gotten their boost pill. He said he reshipped the boost pills on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll have it today or tomorrow.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 11:54 AM
Account Disabled

Ok, for the people having issues with the shifts can you please reply with:

1. What modes you are seeing the issue in

2. What throttle points are worse then others (ex. part throttle, half throttle, WOT)

3. What gears, if any, are different shifting then others..

Thanks

- Bryan
Old Jul 30, 2010, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jkennedy293
I've talked to Mike a couple of times. They had an issue with their shipment on 7/12, as no one has gotten their boost pill. He said he reshipped the boost pills on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll have it today or tomorrow.
Thats exactly when mine was postmarked. So yours should be there today since I think the east coast is only a day longer for shipping.

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Ok, for the people having issues with the shifts can you please reply with:

1. What modes you are seeing the issue in Ive only ever seen it in normal, I rarely run sport or manual.

2. What throttle points are worse then others (ex. part throttle, half throttle, WOT) Mine was usually 50-75% throttle.

3. What gears, if any, are different shifting then others. The 2-3 or 3-4 shift

Thanks

- Bryan
Old Jul 30, 2010, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DaJackson
Thats exactly when mine was postmarked. So yours should be there today since I think the east coast is only a day longer for shipping.
I hope you're right!! I'm dying to to get the boost pill map installed.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

I have a conern. I uploaded the 2009 GST map + boost pill and now the engine light is on. I correctly insstalled the boost pill and dl the map accordingly. I then removed the pill and went to my basemap which i SAVED. The engine light is still on. Any help please?
Old Jul 30, 2010, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

ArtofRalli - this is normal. Just turn the car on and off about 5 times and it will disappear.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

Bryan - I don't have V2 yet (you don't love my 2009 AUSDM...) but I've seen the shift slurring on V1. Always normal mode, auto, usually somewhere between half throttle and WOT 2-3 and 3-4. Usually at WOT it shifts better, almost normal.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bobcrusader
ArtofRalli - this is normal. Just turn the car on and off about 5 times and it will disappear.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! U can now rest easy for the long weekend.! I really appreciate your quick reply. My baby is safe. Thanks again.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bobcrusader
Bryan - I don't have V2 yet (you don't love my 2009 AUSDM...) but I've seen the shift slurring on V1. Always normal mode, auto, usually somewhere between half throttle and WOT 2-3 and 3-4. Usually at WOT it shifts better, almost normal.
i have the same issue with my 2010 CAD boost pill + 91 oct V1 map. even manual normal seems to slip too. sport mode appears to be fine, so i've been driving more in sport mode.

anyone notice the very first shift (engine cold, pulling away) it takes forever to make the 1-2? it happens in any mode, any amount of throttle.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ArtofRalli
I have a conern. I uploaded the 2009 GST map + boost pill and now the engine light is on. I correctly insstalled the boost pill and dl the map accordingly. I then removed the pill and went to my basemap which i SAVED. The engine light is still on. Any help please?
With SST equipped mitsubishis you need to use Ecuflash to "Clear DTC codes" after every read or write.

- Bryan
Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
With SST equipped mitsubishis you need to use Ecuflash to "Clear DTC codes" after every read or write.

- Bryan

Hey thanks a lot Bryan. I got my friend to clear the code for me. I was just wondering if it was normal or not. Im somewhat new to this.
I must say your directions were very easy to follow.

Also the car pulls very hard. Such a large difference.!! Thank you again.!

Quick Reply: 2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap