Notices

2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap

 
Old Jun 26, 2018, 05:09 AM
  #5056  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 247
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by strykr View Post
I'm bring my car back to stock, and have a test pipe and K&N panel filter but am getting a P0420.

I was wondering what map to run to not throw this code because of the test pipe. I want to say use the tbe and switch the wgdc to the stock pill? But not sure so I'm asking, thanks!
Open the ROM on EcuFlash. Verify on the Misc section if DTC P0139 is disabled.
Also check if DTC P0140 is set to 8000 units.
SharkyPR is offline  
Old Jun 26, 2018, 02:10 PM
  #5057  
Newbie
 
strykr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alberta
Posts: 65
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Doesn't work, still have P0420
strykr is offline  
Old Sep 28, 2018, 06:15 AM
  #5058  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 247
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by strykr View Post
Doesn't work, still have P0420
Karma got me. Yesterday I reflashed the BoostPill+TBE on my car and got the same code. Took me some time trying to remember what I did. But now I know.

On the latest ECUFlash software openup your firmware.
Scroll down to the ECU Options section
Click on the checkbox for ECU Options Set #2
On the new window that will pop up, look at the section that says "Enable Rear O2 Sensor" and set the bit to 0.
Upload new firmware to the car
Enjoy
SharkyPR is offline  
Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:51 PM
  #5059  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: california
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which GST map do i use

i have a muffler delete and resonator delete and a boostpill and ur resonated testpipe which gst map will be best for my mods

Last edited by Nick Hernandez; Dec 19, 2018 at 01:19 AM.
Nick Hernandez is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 08:05 PM
  #5060  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Galant fortis 2012 ralliart tune?

Is it possible to put the same usdm rom into my Galant fortis ralliart which is a JDM? Because here in New Zealand we use 98 petrol as our highest. If possible could someone do a tune for me?😅 If not could I have the basic modifications to the base rom and I'll do it myself. Also if someone can get me the base 98 tune could someone get me the other 2, boost pill and the other one😁 thank you!
Noob Tube is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 08:16 PM
  #5061  
EvoM Guru
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
razorlab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 11,240
Received 252 Likes on 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Noob Tube View Post
Is it possible to put the same usdm rom into my Galant fortis ralliart which is a JDM? Because here in New Zealand we use 98 petrol as our highest. If possible could someone do a tune for me?😅 If not could I have the basic modifications to the base rom and I'll do it myself. Also if someone can get me the base 98 tune could someone get me the other 2, boost pill and the other one😁 thank you!
Find out your current ROM ID and we can go from there.

Also, 98 RON is about the same as our 93 OCT gasoline here in the United States.
razorlab is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 08:45 PM
  #5062  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
Find out your current ROM ID and we can go from there.

Also, 98 RON is about the same as our 93 OCT gasoline here in the United States.
How do I figure out my rom id?
Noob Tube is offline  
Old Jan 6, 2019, 05:06 PM
  #5063  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Id?

Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
Find out your current ROM ID and we can go from there.

Also, 98 RON is about the same as our 93 OCT gasoline here in the United States.
How do I figure out my rom id? I've got a tractrix, is it possible to use it with my Mac?
Noob Tube is offline  
Old Jan 6, 2019, 07:56 PM
  #5064  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ID Found, now what?

Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
Find out your current ROM ID and we can go from there.

Also, 98 RON is about the same as our 93 OCT gasoline here in the United States.
alright so i found the id and all,[16:26:12.837] J2534 API Version: 04.04[16:26:12.837] J2534 DLL Version: 1.02.4798 Jun 13 2016 17:17:10[16:26:12.837] Device Firmware Version: 1.17.4877[16:26:12.837] Device Serial Number: TAQrLDVh[16:26:14.718] -- reading ECU ID --[16:26:15.242] ECU HW part number : 1860B484[16:26:15.262] ECU SW part number : 1860B48402[16:26:15.277] VIN : CY4A-0800227[16:26:15.277] interface close[16:26:15.279] interface close *please help
Noob Tube is offline  
Old Mar 4, 2019, 03:43 PM
  #5065  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need help

i programmed the 91 gst map and i have boost pill hfc and back exhaust and i went thru inspection and failed for unsupported fuel system can any one help please
Jellydonut is offline  
Old Apr 9, 2019, 04:53 AM
  #5066  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Perth
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Basemap without exhaust

Sorry to bring up an old post, however say i have a 2010 ralliart with boostpill and aem intake but stock exhaust would i just run the upgraded boostpill basemap?
Cheers
Dominic Beattie is offline  
Old Apr 9, 2019, 06:21 AM
  #5067  
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Billings MT
Posts: 5,815
Received 784 Likes on 749 Posts
Originally Posted by Dominic Beattie View Post
Sorry to bring up an old post, however say i have a 2010 ralliart with boostpill and aem intake but stock exhaust would i just run the upgraded boostpill basemap?
Cheers
Dominic Beattie

Hey welcome aboard. Im a EvO9 owner so cant really offer any advice on your question, but if you dont get an answer go ahead a post up a new thread w/your question

Cheers, Joe
MinusPrevious is offline  
Old Apr 10, 2019, 03:27 AM
  #5068  
Evolved Member
 
richardjh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,429
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Hi. As you've noticed, a stock exhaust and AEM Intake isn't a combination that is covered by the Base Maps.

Running a non-AEM map with an AEM Intake is likely to mess with your fuel trims, as the measured air calcs will be out.

Rich
richardjh is offline  
Old Apr 10, 2019, 05:23 AM
  #5069  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Perth
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The cars already got the intake installed however is throwing CEL's for the 2nd o2 sensor havin a slow response, guessing due to the higher air flow, its still on its stock tune so to speak.
I have a boostpill sitting here hence the idea of just running the basemap for that, i am however lookin into gettin the exhaust sorted as soon as the funds become available. In the meantime i was just curious as to what i could run until i finally got around to sortin the exhaust.
The fuel Trims being out would this cause issues other than runnin rich or should i still be good to run that map for the time being?

Cheers Dom
Dominic Beattie is offline  
Old Apr 12, 2019, 07:18 AM
  #5070  
Evolved Member
 
richardjh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,429
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Dominic Beattie View Post
The cars already got the intake installed however is throwing CEL's for the 2nd o2 sensor havin a slow response, guessing due to the higher air flow, its still on its stock tune so to speak.
I have a boostpill sitting here hence the idea of just running the basemap for that, i am however lookin into gettin the exhaust sorted as soon as the funds become available. In the meantime i was just curious as to what i could run until i finally got around to sortin the exhaust.
The fuel Trims being out would this cause issues other than runnin rich or should i still be good to run that map for the time being?

Cheers Dom
Personally, I wouldn't run a tune that has mismatched "MAF Scaling" tables. Are you logging? Have you reviewed LTFT (long-term fuel trim) etc.?

If you're reasonably technically minded, it is feasible for you to suss out how to copy the MAF scaling table content from a GST Base Map "AEM" ROM image into your own tune... and voila, you should have accurate LTFT again.

Rich
richardjh is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.