How to get S-Sport mode & Launch Control on the Ralliart - Page 60 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices

How to get S-Sport mode & Launch Control on the Ralliart

Old Oct 14, 2015, 05:49 PM
  #886  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So can someone explain what this "rev hunt" issue is?
Quiko00 is offline  
Old Oct 15, 2015, 08:54 AM
  #887  
Evolved Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Veronica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake Beach, MD
Posts: 2,624
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
a VERY MINOR (emphasis is important) RPM rise and fall (~300rpms if that much) when in 6th gear and just cruising at 2K RPMs. It really can't be felt unless you watch the Tach.


It is not a reason to not get S-Sport. If it never gets fixed - I don't care.
Veronica is offline  
Old Jul 4, 2017, 01:00 PM
  #888  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Houston, TX flash?

Is there anyone in Houston, TX that can flash my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart for S-Sport/LC?
KevinDSharp is offline  
Old Oct 6, 2017, 08:51 AM
  #889  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Can this process be done using the Tactrix Openport?
bjacoby00 is offline  
Old Oct 7, 2017, 09:19 AM
  #890  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Overland Park, KS / Tampa, FL
Posts: 280
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bjacoby00 View Post
Can this process be done using the Tactrix Openport?
Si Senor. Check this link out

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...h-tactrix.html

I have not done it yet but will be soon.
hixlancer is offline  
Old Sep 20, 2018, 09:01 AM
  #891  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is there another place to download this file ? I keep getting a link error. I have a 2009
prozak is offline  
Old Oct 5, 2018, 12:58 AM
  #892  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: tn
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prozak View Post
Is there another place to download this file ? I keep getting a link error. I have a 2009
Read the flashing tc sst reflash with tactix thread its all in there. I jist done this to my car and it was amazing what a difference it made in the performance of it and better drivability. Best mod ive done so far.
Just follow the directions and be patient with it.
superchikn is offline  
Old Nov 20, 2018, 08:45 PM
  #893  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superchikn View Post
Read the flashing tc sst reflash with tactix thread its all in there. I jist done this to my car and it was amazing what a difference it made in the performance of it and better drivability. Best mod ive done so far.
Just follow the directions and be patient with it.

Patience has nothing to do with it. When I try to download the file its trying to install all kinds of BS on my PC... is there a place to download the file that doesn't involve installing unwanted programs or potential virus?
Its asking me to install chrome extensions and garbage.. no thanks. Is there a place or way to download the file without all this nonsense ? I know how to flash my car .. thats easy, just need the data.

Last edited by prozak; Nov 20, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
prozak is offline  
Old Nov 21, 2018, 04:51 AM
  #894  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: tn
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prozak View Post
Patience has nothing to do with it. When I try to download the file its trying to install all kinds of BS on my PC... is there a place to download the file that doesn't involve installing unwanted programs or potential virus?
Its asking me to install chrome extensions and garbage.. no thanks. Is there a place or way to download the file without all this nonsense ? I know how to flash my car .. thats easy, just need the data.
Try this link I even downloaded them to my cell phone.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4WZqKW7T8KyeFpxeWpPeDBvVDQ
superchikn is offline  
Old Nov 25, 2018, 10:51 AM
  #895  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superchikn View Post
Try this link I even downloaded them to my cell phone.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FpxeWpPeDBvVDQ

Thank you! thats what I was looking for. The file is 8631B002dio30.cff that I downloaded, Im guessing just an update of the file listed in the beginning of this thread 8631B001dio30.cff It was listed under 2009 RA. But thank you again. cant wait to flash the TCU and setup my spark cut and launch maps. very exciting.
prozak is offline  
Old Nov 27, 2018, 01:10 PM
  #896  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: tn
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prozak View Post
Thank you! thats what I was looking for. The file is 8631B002dio30.cff that I downloaded, Im guessing just an update of the file listed in the beginning of this thread 8631B001dio30.cff It was listed under 2009 RA. But thank you again. cant wait to flash the TCU and setup my spark cut and launch maps. very exciting.

You're welcome glad to help out. I tried both versions, my car definitely done better with the updated flash. I recommend do the transmission relearn also before you do any launches with it just for safety. Makes a huge difference on how hard the clutches bite when switched to s sport mode. I hadn't really appreciated this trans set up coming from a six speed Nissan til I drove it on a favorite back road with s sport activated, had me grinning from ear to ear.
superchikn is offline  
Old Dec 4, 2018, 05:06 PM
  #897  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superchikn View Post
You're welcome glad to help out. I tried both versions, my car definitely done better with the updated flash. I recommend do the transmission relearn also before you do any launches with it just for safety. Makes a huge difference on how hard the clutches bite when switched to s sport mode. I hadn't really appreciated this trans set up coming from a six speed Nissan til I drove it on a favorite back road with s sport activated, had me grinning from ear to ear.

So I'm half grinning, I flashed my car and now have S-Sport mode, and also just did a fluid change and teach in... what a difference especially on my 140,000 mile car. but I couldnt get the launch mode to engage and it was racking my brain. I set the spark cut stationary rev to 3000 and I also am running tephraV3 and set the other stationary limiter low just to test and it wouldnt go into launch mode. I hooked up the laptop to see what gives... looks like my TPS never hits 100% which from what i read is required to engage the launch mode. soooo next step is adjusting the TPS.... Anyone else run into this problem ? I believe the highest I logged was 93% and the idle is 14% So 14% at idle ok, but I need 100 up top.. BUT the flash worked and im pumped about SSPORT mode!! I'm sure ill get the launch, I'm persistent.
prozak is offline  
Old Dec 5, 2018, 03:36 AM
  #898  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 243
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
https://www.wtftuned.com/collections...rmware-s-sport

This is inexpensive and you get it done at the comfort of your home quick.
My car was done yesterday.
SharkyPR is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Wim Krs
Lancer Engine Management / Tuning Forums
0
Jan 20, 2018 01:35 AM
vaqusis
09+ Ralliart Engine/Turbo/Drivetrain
56
Sep 29, 2017 09:35 AM
Slee256
09+ Ralliart Engine/Turbo/Drivetrain
4
Jan 8, 2017 10:15 AM
szuto
09+ Ralliart Engine/Turbo/Drivetrain
13
Oct 11, 2016 06:59 AM
jamdread
Mitsubishi TC-SST Discussion (All Equipped Models)
1
Aug 11, 2016 06:35 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to get S-Sport mode & Launch Control on the Ralliart


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.