Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

MY OB Ralliart With Nu Choes.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2011, 03:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlphaKennyBody's 2011 OB Ralliart

This thread was only for the Works I threw on but I decided to just make it my thread on the car..... Here's a Old video stay tuned.

Pics:

Thank You Tony@APRperformance!

AS OF 03/26/12**
Just a Preview/Teaser

^ Taken with my phone.

03/30/12

07/2012

Last edited by AlphaKennyBody; Jul 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: New Pics.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

Ive always been a fan of the gold Works wheels, I think they look good on any color RalliArt.

This looks amazing, and I have that magazine! Great shoot, the car looks great!
Old Nov 20, 2011, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Looks awesome, what's in the garage? and what is your suspension setup?
Old Nov 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by p1llar
Looks awesome, what's in the garage? and what is your suspension setup?
Thanks...

My Evo 9... Build Last sitting at 680hp trying to hit that 900+Mark with a goal of low low low 9's....

ON the RA I have the RRM/Progress Springs. Can handles amazing compared to stock Height... I am trying to get a set of Coilovers though.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
That's a great looking setup man. I know a lot of people on here are looking for something just like that.

It would be a huge help if you could throw those pics up here ( https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...ec-thread.html ) with the full specs if you get some free time, if you don't mind of course.

What other plans do you have for the RA since it seems like the IX is your track monster...
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
That's a great looking setup man. I know a lot of people on here are looking for something just like that.

It would be a huge help if you could throw those pics up here ( https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...ec-thread.html ) with the full specs if you get some free time, if you don't mind of course.

What other plans do you have for the RA since it seems like the IX is your track monster...

The RA would be the Daily ****... However, I was never a Fan of being just like everyone else. No Offense or anything to anyone but I always like to be a leader not a follower therefore why I ran a More Semi-Aggressive wheel setup simply there's not too many others out there with them.....

As far as Mods... I debating wither or not to go HTA Green, or a Map Turbo. I want to push to limits of the clutches. But the Ralliart is still a rare platform for power even though it has a 4B11. E85 is in the works along with Coilovers soon. So I'll be keeping people updated with this car in general.

If all goes to ****, I plan on doing a Build 2.0 or 2.2 depending on how much I got left to spend hahaha. Someone buy my GSXR.!!

BTW, I just Posted in that Thread with specs.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaKennyBody
The RA would be the Daily ****... However, I was never a Fan of being just like everyone else. No Offense or anything to anyone but I always like to be a leader not a follower therefore why I ran a More Semi-Aggressive wheel setup simply there's not too many others out there with them.....

As far as Mods... I debating wither or not to go HTA Green, or a Map Turbo. I want to push to limits of the clutches. But the Ralliart is still a rare platform for power even though it has a 4B11. E85 is in the works along with Coilovers soon. So I'll be keeping people updated with this car in general.

If all goes to ****, I plan on doing a Build 2.0 or 2.2 depending on how much I got left to spend hahaha. Someone buy my GSXR.!!

I've been running 17" wheels for the past year and REFUSE to give up my stock turbo until it blows or I make an 11 second 1/4 pass... I can appreciate doing things here and there to stand apart from the crowd

Thanks for posting up, looking forward to see what comes of it
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
I've been running 17" wheels for the past year and REFUSE to give up my stock turbo until it blows or I make an 11 second 1/4 pass... I can appreciate doing things here and there to stand apart from the crowd

Thanks for posting up, looking forward to see what comes of it
Yeah I sad that too but I'm out here in CA where power seems to be wanted out here although too many people are scared to do things differently.

After have my Built 9 and a Semi Built GSXR..... The RA doesn't cut it with the dinky small turbo.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 11:08 PM

Any updates on this lovely RA?
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Erockin
Any updates on this lovely RA?
I got some things in the works.... I'll keep this thread updated =) Thanks for showing interest!

Anyways But for new Pics.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 02:08 AM

I got some things in the works.... I'll keep this thread updated =) Thanks for showing interest!

Anyways But for new Pics.
Oh my dear Jesus...... Now that I changed my underwear, what exhaust is that? Sooooo sexy.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 03:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Erockin
Oh my dear Jesus...... Now that I changed my underwear, what exhaust is that? Sooooo sexy.
Buhahah..... The Exhaust is a Tuning Technologies Twin Vibrant Custom. They do make them on the fly (have it sit the way you want it) so if anything feel free to contact them regarding Their Exhaust. Sounds Clean and DOES NOT DRONE.....

The only thing about the exhaust is that it's VERY eye catching however sounds very very deep tone and clean. I live in CA and never get stopped for exhaust. This Exhaust is VERY VERY VERY Straight. I've made a few more ponies and tq over my Buschur Exhaust I had.

Last edited by AlphaKennyBody; Dec 23, 2011 at 03:11 AM.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 03:50 PM

Nice Ralliart! I love that blue! So sexy
Those rims look awesome on your ride.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
do u have a vid of your exhaust, i would love to hear it
Old Dec 29, 2011, 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ralliart_Dtown
Nice Ralliart! I love that blue! So sexy
Those rims look awesome on your ride.
Thank you... I'll be powder coating them Black soon.... I would do something gnarly but dont know what. LIME GREEN JK.

Originally Posted by bwanner
do u have a vid of your exhaust, i would love to hear it
Umm..... I got vids from a WHILE ago when the car was basically stockish This is of course at WOT at the Track in Fontana.... Uploading Video now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVhigB9No9s

I'll record a idle video and a cruise video.

Quick Reply: MY OB Ralliart With Nu Choes.