EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   09+ Ralliart Show and Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-ralliart-show-shine-312/)
-   -   Official *Wicked White* Ralliart Picture thread (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-ralliart-show-shine/445983-official-wicked-white-ralliart-picture-thread.html)

gaspipedreamer Sep 11, 2009 09:23 AM

Official *Wicked White* Ralliart Picture thread
 
Everyone was doing it and left out Wicked Whites out of the loop so I had to step in {thumbup} everyone feel free to post ur WW RA's!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...alla3/car1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...alla3/car3.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...alla3/car4.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...alla3/car5.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...alla3/car2.jpg

LancerGTS Sep 12, 2009 01:21 PM

Saving this spot for when my car is done. Its in the middle of big changes and isnt very impressive! :lol:

Ill post one part for now. No one else will have these:

http://www.tougetees.com/ag1.JPG

http://www.tougetees.com/ag2.JPG

Sept 22: Found some new photos from a day at Willow Springs a few months ago:

http://www.tougetees.com/WS1.JPG

http://www.tougetees.com/WS2.JPG

http://www.tougetees.com/WS3.JPG

http://www.tougetees.com/WS4.JPG

http://www.tougetees.com/WS5.JPG

captg Sep 12, 2009 03:10 PM


Originally Posted by LancerGTS (Post 7497724)
Saving this spot for when my car is done. Its in the middle of big changes and isnt very impressive! :lol:

Ill post one part for now. No one else will have these:

Sorry for the large pictures...I cannot find the code to make them smaller :(

Yeah.... massive on my 1680x1050 monitor... :o

08Lancer89 Sep 12, 2009 03:42 PM

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...i/IMG00211.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...i/IMG00164.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...linmi/ams4.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...linmi/ams2.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o.../ralliart1.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...pboard01-2.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...i/DSCN1464.jpg

awilli1715k Sep 12, 2009 05:14 PM

wow nice pics. great jb

gOOmba756 Sep 12, 2009 05:31 PM

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...1984_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...0626_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...0627_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...1708_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...1985_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...2504_19742.jpg

http://www.monchar.com/images/member...0625_19742.jpg

bye2u Sep 12, 2009 09:02 PM


Originally Posted by captg (Post 7497971)
Yeah.... massive on my 1680x1050 monitor... :o

wow.. resize plz!

Bo0yaka Sep 13, 2009 12:54 AM


Originally Posted by bye2u (Post 7498820)
wow.. resize plz!

First time I have ever seen someone take pictures in ACTUAL SIZE !!!! LOL


Here are the ones I have already posted, I am working on taking more after visiting a Paintless Dent remover since I got a nice DING on my door =(

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2672/...6c5ff9600b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2571/...17c774a046.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2613/...7bb2c12d90.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2553/...64ee53277c.jpg

dyck888 Sep 13, 2009 01:31 AM

5 Attachment(s)
My WW RA

justin81 Sep 13, 2009 09:00 AM

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...6/DSC_0035.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...DSC_0026-1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...DSC_0079_2.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...C_0099_3-1.jpg

Hydrolikz Sep 13, 2009 10:49 AM

^Who's faster, you or the MS6?

Jyrk Sep 13, 2009 01:07 PM


Originally Posted by dyck888 (Post 7499169)
My WW RA

sure got an ass load of stickers what they all do?:lol:

so iam guessing with the "gt special turbine" sticker you rocking a bigger hairdryer?

captg Sep 13, 2009 01:41 PM


Originally Posted by Bo0yaka (Post 7499149)
First time I have ever seen someone take pictures in ACTUAL SIZE !!!! LOL


Here are the ones I have already posted, I am working on taking more after visiting a Paintless Dent remover since I got a nice DING on my door =(

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2672/...6c5ff9600b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2571/...17c774a046.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2613/...7bb2c12d90.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2553/...64ee53277c.jpg

I really wanna know what specs you got there. I love em!

LancerGTS Sep 13, 2009 02:25 PM


Originally Posted by Jyrk (Post 7500219)
sure got an ass load of stickers what they all do?:lol:

so iam guessing with the "gt special turbine" sticker you rocking a bigger hairdryer?

Wow you actually are falling for his decal trap? :lol:

dyck888 Sep 13, 2009 06:30 PM


Originally Posted by Jyrk (Post 7500219)
sure got an ass load of stickers what they all do?:lol:

so iam guessing with the "gt special turbine" sticker you rocking a bigger hairdryer?

what's wrong with my stickers? u dont like it jyrk? :cool:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:12 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands