Notices

looking for EVO X in Yokota AB

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2012, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for EVO X in Yokota AB

Hey guys! i just got here in yokota and i'll be here for 3 years.. i'm looking at getting an Evo X. i used to have one in the states but i had to sell it. Any recommendations where i can look around and check out some Evos.. thanks
Old Jun 9, 2012, 06:56 PM

you can check goo-net.com or get someone that can translate to take you to and auction. i don't think the price is really justifiable though because of conversion rate even if you can find and 08 for ¥2500000 it will be like $31,000. you can get something else nice for a lot cheaper.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by noypiEVO
Hey guys! i just got here in yokota and i'll be here for 3 years.. i'm looking at getting an Evo X. i used to have one in the states but i had to sell it. Any recommendations where i can look around and check out some Evos.. thanks
Nice, I loved Japan for the 2 months I was there TDY. I tried like crazy to get assigned there for a full 3 years, but it didn't work out.

Just curious, but why go for an X that you can buy in the States? I would be all over some rare JDM goodness like an old school Evo or even a Skyline, maybe an old school GT-R. If you buy an R32 by the time you are ready to come back state side they will be hitting the 25 year mark and you can import it legally!!! Plus you won't have to worry about buying sight unseen.

Not banging on your choice, it just seems like a prime opportunity. Either way, good luck with finding the car you want.