EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Australian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/australian-forum-47/)
-   -   Lancer for Sale (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/australian-forum/44582-lancer-sale.html)

blockspace Oct 16, 2003 05:44 AM

Lancer for Sale

Hey there Lancer Lovers

This is your lucky day ;) Im selling my 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe as I just lost my license for 2 years. I live in QLD, Australia and you can check out my pics at www.lukesite.net.

You can email me at mailto:lancer4sale@blockspace.com, and I am looking at offers around $8000. Modifications as listed below...

1995 Mitsubishi Lancer GL CC Coupe 2 Door
-Power Steering
-Air Conditioning (Just been regased too :))
-2 1/4 Inch Exhaust System (Sounds Awesome)
-Extractors
-K&N Air Filter
-New Gearbox and Flywheel
-RPM Clutch
-180 2BBL Holley Carby
-Exterior Guages
-Lowered
-Immobiliser
-Window Etching
-4 Colour Pearl Paint Job (Changes from Blue to Purple, Yellow, Voilet and Green)
-Pioneer, Alpine & Rockford Fosgate Stereo System

-All Receipts
-Regulary Serviced
-RACQ Inspection & RWC
-8 Months QLD Rego
-177000kms - Highway Driving (Brisbane to Cairns)

Give me a yell if you are interested... This car runs really well, and I had hoped to make it Turbo some day... Wouldnt need to much work at all. The Pearl Paint looks awesome in the sun, this car turns heads, sounds great and goes fast - Like all Lancers should...

Have a good day
Luke
lancer4sale@blockspace.com

vespa Oct 16, 2003 07:09 AM

how much you after???

blockspace Oct 16, 2003 07:19 AM

Ummm Id be looking at offers around the $8000 mark. Definately willing to negiotiate as the car is just wasting rego and sitting here, Id rather have the cash in the bank... Email me at lancer4sale@blockspace.com if you want to make me an offer, or find out more about the car.

Thanks for your interest in my Lancer
Regards
Luke

Leppy Oct 25, 2003 04:19 PM

I just want to go through your car and pilfer it for parts man haha Thats a really nice ride

blockspace Oct 27, 2003 05:36 AM

Thanks man

Its actually still in the shop getting the front back repainted (damn stone chips) but when it comes out, I would consider offers around $7000 or a little bit lower (please dont push it, but I'll consider anything) Its a really nice car, but its no good without a licence...

Leppy Oct 27, 2003 09:31 PM

Where are you located in queensland??

blockspace Oct 29, 2003 05:00 AM

Im up in Cairns man

blockspace Nov 24, 2003 08:22 PM

comeon guys... its a great car, ill even throw in a free website (i make websites in my spare time....) I gotta sell up, its wasting away here and I want to see it out and about again...

AJS85 Nov 25, 2003 02:03 PM

haha if i had $8,000 i would buy the car pull the running gear out and drop in every thing i have in my cc coupe hehe

Leppy Dec 2, 2003 11:12 PM

Originally posted by AJS85
haha if i had $8,000 i would buy the car pull the running gear out and drop in every thing i have in my cc coupe hehe
Thats what I thought but with 8 grand you could kit out a lancer with a 140kw engine and lowed it with coilovers and other things as well... not bagging the car on sale but 8 grand can buy alot of things new....

blockspace Dec 2, 2003 11:50 PM

nah nah thats a fair call, and i understand that, thats why i am considering offers at or below 7 grand.... its just really important i sell the car, as I am in alot of trouble with some speeding fines i havent been able to pay, and the car is just wasting away here....

rexhunta Dec 3, 2003 12:45 AM

got any photos of your carby setup ? i'm intrigued ! :)

Pete