Notices

2012 Mitsubishi SE Project Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2017, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also I kinda need more car enthusiastic friends all my friends don't know anything about cars nor could they care , if you have any mods or plan on doing mods to your car (tuner only) and live in new jersey hmu, we can help each other out or just hang and talk about cars lol. I'm a 25 year old diesel mechanic and have access to a very large shop with tools . And I desperately need friends who like to mod there cars lol. My gf is lame and gives me the lip as soon as I mention car parts..
Old Mar 18, 2017, 07:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by eatsleepjdm
Also I kinda need more car enthusiastic friends all my friends don't know anything about cars nor could they care , if you have any mods or plan on doing mods to your car (tuner only) and live in new jersey hmu, we can help each other out or just hang and talk about cars lol. I'm a 25 year old diesel mechanic and have access to a very large shop with tools . And I desperately need friends who like to mod there cars lol. My gf is lame and gives me the lip as soon as I mention car parts..
Sorry bro, I live on the west coast. But it you ever need tips or help with your ride, just shoot me a PM.
Old Mar 18, 2017, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

did you happen to pick up a oversize trans cooler from rrm to go with your performance mods or is that for turboing your car ? I'm getting a rrm header and exhaust and short ram intake and I'm not sure with the performance boost if I'm gonna need the rrm oversize trans cooler or not . Advice would be greatly appreciated
For just an exhaust, headers, and short ram..? You won't need the cooler.
Old May 29, 2017, 11:06 AM

2012 awc q

does anyone here have an axleback for their awc lancer seems hard to find one. Pics or links?
Old May 29, 2017, 11:06 AM

what part of nj do you live in?

Old May 29, 2017, 11:16 AM

hey man you think you can share those contacts of yours for your car parts? admiring your car.

Originally Posted by DarkSyde294
What exactly are you looking for? Send me a PM and I'll help you out anyway I can. I have a couple contacts as well.
Old Jun 3, 2017, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

PM sent.

Originally Posted by Loccoo
hey man you think you can share those contacts of yours for your car parts? admiring your car.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 11:05 PM
Evolving Member

Been a while since I posted an update so...

Just received, more Whiteline products:

So I've decided this year my focus is to finish all the suspension and exterior of the car. Here is a preview of has been done since I last posted.

More pictures to come.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSyde294
Also installed LED side mirrors, ED front splitter, Rexpeed CF J pillars, and an LED kit to the front grill. Plus wrapped some interior trim pieces and LED mirrors in matte black.

[.
LED side mirrors did you purchased the OEM for se 2015? any special wiring to get the signal to work since our model didn't come with them.?
Old Aug 2, 2017, 10:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tonyv13
LED side mirrors did you purchased the OEM for se 2015? any special wiring to get the signal to work since our model didn't come with them.?
Check out another lancer site (couldn't post name to this forum) and go to the how to section for Lancer (DE,ES,GT). There is an how to on installing LED mirror covers there. I tried to use a link but it wouldn't connect right.

Last edited by DarkSyde294; Aug 2, 2017 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Link didn't work.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 11:28 PM
Evolving Member

I know it's been a while since I last posted an update. So while at the gas station I took a couple photos to show you guys where I'm at with the vehicle.

Old Feb 7, 2018, 09:50 AM

Am I the only one who can't see any pictures?
Old Feb 20, 2018, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by arshagarbon
Am I the only one who can't see any pictures?

Really? Check your settings. An update will be added within the next couple of weeks.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Haven't posted an update in a while. Here is what she currently looks like as of three weeks ago.

Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Been a way for a while. Here is a current update of what the car looks like right now.

Going to finish her by the end of this year. Changing the front and rear a little. Here is the proposed designs:

Quick Reply: 2012 Mitsubishi SE Project Thread