EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   AWD Lancer (2012 +) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/awd-lancer-2012-337/)
-   -   Just got my 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GT AWC (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/awd-lancer-2012/666051-just-got-my-2013-mitsubishi-lancer-gt-awc.html)

Rojin Aug 2, 2013 11:20 PM

Just got my 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GT AWC

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, first of all I'm new to this forum and second of all I love my lancer. It's really fun to drive and looks really nice. I have a couple questions about my car that I hope you guys can help me out with.

1) I'm unable to find my AUX red and white ports. I know it should be right under the climate controls how ever I only see a blank square. Is the 2013 Lancer GT supposed to have the red and white ports. (Don't know their exact name)

2) What are some suggestions of simple mods I should start out with. :mitsu:

breadn56 Aug 4, 2013 11:18 AM

Hey grats on getting that new AWC Lancer, very nice man -- I used to own a 08 Lancer before getting my Evo, if its a CVT tranny like I had then I wouldn't suggest getting a exhaust since it will be a constant noise (unless it has paddle shifters). Though I would suggest looking on roadracemotorsports.com, they make a great intake that sounds awsome when you put it on your car and they also make tons of other great performance parts for it. I even got the headers they make, they are serious about making power out of that little NA motor. Have fun and enjoy the car

MTevo05 Aug 4, 2013 08:32 PM

Congrats on the purchase!

I would start out with some simple mods such as tints, a drop, wheels.

Power mods arnt in your favor unfortunately but I would definitely look into some suspension parts to enhance the driving. Coilovers and Swaybars are awesome mods on any car.

xwhoopinx Sep 4, 2013 09:07 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratz on the awesome new buy

xwhoopinx Sep 4, 2013 09:09 AM

As for the aux it was removed in 2011 they added a USB in the glove box. you can buy the little aux input port and install it yourself. Everything Mitsubishi is plug and play the wires are Lk still there for it.

xwhoopinx Sep 4, 2013 09:12 AM

I think the piece is only like 60 from the dealership.

zenki-s13 Sep 30, 2013 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by max mirni (Post 10971920)
mitsubishi is one of the most popular car and heavy duty vehicles brand and also my favorite automobile company. Mitsubishi lancer is one of the best car model of mitsubishi. Mitsubishi lancer also a very nice car and it has also its different new models. All mitsubishi lancer really seems great to watch. I like this car a lot from its exterior.

lol wut?!

elocinX671 Oct 17, 2013 05:17 PM

The factory stereo system is garbage. I tossed mine within a month and got a deck with built in use and aux.

SK~ Dec 30, 2015 06:43 AM

congrats looks good

lbk305 Dec 31, 2015 01:29 PM

congrats buddy!