Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jun 25, 2018, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
It's Cali, though...
The problem wasn't KBBQ, I've put it in her tailpipe after KBBQ and hotpot, but that I would not be bringing my eating A-game so she would just make fun of me and not put out. I've been through it with her before.

Although WAPCE, true to form, got drunk Saturday and had a meltdown.
So you are dating my last ex now? Poor guy.

Had beers with some friends I haven't seen in a while on Saturday. I thought it was because one of them was in town for the weekend, turns out he lives in the area and has for 12 years. Somehow I thought he moved to LA about 5 years ago, but he didn't. That's about all the excitement for me this weekend.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
No, definitely not.

She's only had a couple relationships (both very long term by my standards) and both ended poorly, and she never talks to either and never wants to. Most of my relationships are closer to being flings in that they last a few months at most, and sometimes more like one "date" . I still see some of them, I'm still friends with some of them, etc. Most of them ended amicably so no reason to hate them. But WAPCE gets super insecure because of this and is utterly and totally convinced that I'm actively seeking a replacement girlfriend, so when she gets drunk and is on her period, she just loses her ****.

I've tried to figure out a way to explain to her that if I broke up with her, I'd greatly prefer just being a lonely single loser again, rather than lining up a replacement. But I don't imagine that would go over very well.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
I guess our facilities guys have a sense of humor. I told them it has been a bit warm and stuffy in my office (76-77) the other day. It is now 58F in here.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

No, definitely not.

She's only had a couple relationships (both very long term by my standards) and both ended poorly, and she never talks to either and never wants to. Most of my relationships are closer to being flings in that they last a few months at most, and sometimes more like one "date" . I still see some of them, I'm still friends with some of them, etc. Most of them ended amicably so no reason to hate them. But WAPCE gets super insecure because of this and is utterly and totally convinced that I'm actively seeking a replacement girlfriend, so when she gets drunk and is on her period, she just loses her ****.

I've tried to figure out a way to explain to her that if I broke up with her, I'd greatly prefer just being a lonely single loser again, rather than lining up a replacement. But I don't imagine that would go over very well.
Agreed. 99% sure the way any WAPCE will interpret any attempt at that conversation is: So you are thinking about breaking up with me?

Last edited by hotrod2448; Jun 25, 2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 10:34 AM
El Jefe

I think she assumes that all the time already...
Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

I think she assumes that all the time already...
Then you've got her right where you want her.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

That actually sounds a lot like the last girl I dated, including the accusations. And the one before that, but without the accusations. Idk, is 6 months long enough to be a relationship or was I just another fling for her? If 6 months is too short...I'd be down to 2 or 3 relationships, depending if you count the one that couldn't tell time because she didn't know how long we were together
Old Jun 26, 2018, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Repaired an exhaust leak on my Miata. Gasket on the cat was fried. I must have had a leak since installation. Car actually sounds decent now that the gases are going through the muffler rather than being dumped right under your seat.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 07:59 AM
El Jefe

3 months roughly is where I separate a relationship from a fling.

By that measure I've had... 3 relationships.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Checking in to push for another Korean food date with the girl w/ the big *****. I have a feeling the story will be worthwhile.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by ambystom01 View Post
Repaired an exhaust leak on my Miata. Gasket on the cat was fried. I must have had a leak since installation. Car actually sounds decent now that the gases are going through the muffler rather than being dumped right under your seat.
This explains a lot ...
Old Jun 26, 2018, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 661 Times in 625 Posts
3 months roughly is where I separate a relationship from a fling.

By that measure I've had... 3 relationships.
I don't call it a relationship, but I don't see it as a fling anymore if I've stopped talking to other girls, or have stopped actively seeking new/additional girls.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ambystom01 View Post
You ride around a lot with coco, huh?

Originally Posted by TeStUdO View Post
Checking in to push for another Korean food date with the girl w/ the big *****. I have a feeling the story will be worthwhile.
She got back together with her boyfriend. I'll let you know if an opportunity comes up again, though I've been there and done that a few times so it isn't really that pressing an issue.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
This explains a lot ...
Well I didn't suffer any brain damage. It's not like I became a Trump supporter...
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 212 Times in 202 Posts
To think they use to put lead in the gasoline. An exhaust leak like that could have actually done that to you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.