Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jul 3, 2018, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Has she seen a doctor? There are some real treatments for migraines now, though most of the people I know haven't had good luck with them. The surgery where they open up your spine or something like that seems to have worked better than most of the other ones.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
So, I had to bolt yesterday since 3H was still not feeling well, at least he has the wherewithal to notice when he's about to yak and goes to the bathroom now. Still yakking but doesn't want to go to the doc. says he feels a little better but I don't want to chance it, I'm telling wapce to take him.

Wapce tells me she has another migraine, calling pharmacy to get another refill on migraine med, she's polished off this bottle in no time. I'd say she's popping too many pills but she's sleeping and not yelling at me so, do you want a glass of water honey bunny?

I'm getting more and more ill with the activities of daily life, I swear if it wasn't for martial arts kicking my tail each night, I'd flip out and resume drinking like a fish or start smoking again.
is she on birth control? My wife got horrible migraines and some other awful side effects while taking that stuff. It was bad enough that it almost ended our relationship. We only figured out the relationship after she developed osteopenia and had to get off it to get her bone density back. Magically a few weeks later when her hormones leveled back out, no more headaches, sex drive came back, generally *****iness decreased significantly. It was a significant improvement.

And my buddy that gets migraines swears the best prevention is staying well hydrated.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
No on both. She has neck issues and has been seeing a chiropractor, he says that the neck and the vertebrae and nerves that he's adjusting has the side effect of causing headaches. I got the old snip snip so no birth control for us
Old Jul 3, 2018, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 686 Likes on 649 Posts
LOL at the chiropractor. Should have her go see a real doctor.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 04:59 PM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
I've been going to a chiro for a long time, but I agree with Sean on this... go see a real doc. While neck/back problems can cause a lot of problems, the chiros that think flexing your spine can fix everything are nucking futs.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 05:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Agreed, at least see another doctor while seeing a chiro.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 686 Likes on 649 Posts
Happy Independence Day, ******.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
No on both. She has neck issues and has been seeing a chiropractor, he says that the neck and the vertebrae and nerves that he's adjusting has the side effect of causing headaches. I got the old snip snip so no birth control for us
What I said before. Though Mrs. Terry S does the acupuncture and whatnot, the thing with the real surgery in your neck has had the best results with people I know. Not a fix, but seems to help a lot, though not with everyone. She should at least talk to a real migraine doctor. You work for the man, iirc, so you should have insurance and there is no reason to not at least look into the legitimate treatments.

I sometimes get the makes you go blind kind of headaches, idk if they are technically migraines, but it's almost always in conjunction with some sort of strain to my neck. I have a routine that works for me, but probably only because I'm a ginger. We have oddness in our nervous system's pain stuff, probably because they have to work around not having a soul. The girl I hooked up with on the tractor roof in SF I'm pretty sure only banged me for the experience, since she was really into the weird ginger stuff and talked about it all the time but had never made whoopie with one.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 08:43 AM
El Jefe

8 out of 12 people in my group have today off.

Should be a productive day!
Old Jul 5, 2018, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

My officemate (we have the desks back to back like a buddy cop movie) was out this morning, and I thought she would be out all day so I got Indian for lunch. She showed up while I was at lunch. Now I have to hold in my farts. She should have told me that she was coming.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 04:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
working that OT in TBR....time to visit the latrine for the most expensive poop, in the world (Clarkson voice)
Old Jul 6, 2018, 07:54 AM
El Jefe

I pooped on a plane while flying on a Sunday... so I was getting paid double time while on an expensed plane ticket.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
I guess it just has to be the little things .....
Old Jul 6, 2018, 02:40 PM
El Jefe

It was not a small poop.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Crank breather kit says to hire a mechanic who is experienced with them. I figure I can just hold my beer it. Is there anything I'm missing? I figure just have it go up then down and hang somewhere it won't cause a fire or slick my rear wheel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.