Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jul 12, 2018, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts

Oh, the huge Manatee ....
Old Jul 12, 2018, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post

Whale those guys probably didn't sea cow their words would be hurtful to those women, who I am sure are beautiful on the inside.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
I'd have downed some shots and seen about getting a 2 person threesome going.

Our IT guy got released from his company (he has had health issues, we are sticking with him though) and now our network is being attacked from his old company account. He says his personal server was attacked too, through an account that was linked to his old company. I thought this stuff only happens in bad movies.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
I went to an S2000 meet long ago in Knoxville (Dragon territory). We ended up sharing our hotel with the East Tennessee Romance Writers Guild or something like that. Basically 30 or 40 of the most overweight, unattractive, sex-deprived women you'll ever meet. Slump buster heaven.

Some of the S2000 club members were, uhh, reported to hotel staff for comments made comparing them to certain aquatic mammals....
This one is.....I really don't know how to describe it........ok, so if you spend any time watching Fox news, and you see how the right likes to paint the liberal left with a wide paintbrush, these people are exactly like the ones they talk about. They're triggered daily. They're agoraphobic and don't want to leave their small houses or apartments and cats because they perceive "society's out to get them". Etc etc etc

Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Whale those guys probably didn't sea cow their words would be hurtful to those women, who I am sure are beautiful on the inside.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Wapce says that they're not interested in men, and the men that are there that aren't interested in men have horrible stories about hitmen or violence that's so predictable it was probably copied from old Miami Vice episodes.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:39 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
I'd have downed some shots and seen about getting a 2 person threesome going.
I'm not even sure you would have tried crossing that bridge.

There were 20 or 30 drunk single guys in the S2000 group in the same hotel as 30 or 40 sex deprived women. Zero hook ups occurred. I suppose our group referring to them as manatees on more than one occasion didn't help, but I don't even think there was any effort. The least bad of them was probably a 3 that was also 50+ lbs overweight.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 725 Likes on 682 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
I'm not even sure you would have tried crossing that bridge.

There were 20 or 30 drunk single guys in the S2000 group in the same hotel as 30 or 40 sex deprived women. Zero hook ups occurred. I suppose our group referring to them as manatees on more than one occasion didn't help, but I don't even think there was any effort. The least bad of them was probably a 3 that was also 50+ lbs overweight.
That sounds like Cali's type....
Old Jul 12, 2018, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Maybe is she is 4'2"
Old Jul 12, 2018, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Speaking of that type of woman, have any of you guys ever banged a girl so fat that you had to spread her cheeks to get decent penetration? I'm not Mandingo but I can hold me own, and I hooked up with this girl recently who's *** was so big, in depth, that I had to spread her cheeks hella wide and kind of wiggle up in between them. I still did my job, but it was weird having her *** cheeks pinching my thighs.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Da ****...
Old Jul 13, 2018, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

WSB found his pictures from the East Tennessee Romance Writers Guild meetup he attended and for some reason sent some to me. No way I believe he didn't try to smash. That's him at the back.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
Is that one of the Coneheads ???
Old Jul 14, 2018, 05:05 AM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
Speaking of that type of woman, have any of you guys ever banged a girl so fat that you had to spread her cheeks to get decent penetration? I'm not Mandingo but I can hold me own, and I hooked up with this girl recently who's *** was so big, in depth, that I had to spread her cheeks hella wide and kind of wiggle up in between them. I still did my job, but it was weird having her *** cheeks pinching my thighs.

Old Jul 14, 2018, 05:11 AM

Happy wife, happy life. Just let her have it.
I am going to put that on my grave stone.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 05:47 AM

I have about had it with KW. I sent in the Wut coilovers to be rebuilt not too long ago, and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since. The first major stumble was a debate about what these coilovers are actually good for. They say "for offroad use only (like on a track)", but they are apparently not recommended for track use. I will never understand how that works. I get that it is a legal thing, but hearing someone actually contradict themselves in a sentence makes my left eye twitch. Plus, since they are Private Label pieces, they are able to tell me hardly anything about them. I can't even order OTS remote adjustment knobs, because they fiddled with the pistons when I sent them in. It got so bad that I had to ask for an adult, at one point. I would imagine that the engineers at the German facility are better, but I don't speak German.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 08:03 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
I had to double check Cali's picture there... thankfully that's not actually me.

Also WTF Conehead girl

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.