Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Feb 16, 2019, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Ummm, no. I cleaned the terminals and a light coat of Vaseline, seems fine again. I didn't have to replace the terminals, but we'll see if she leaves me stranded again
Old Feb 18, 2019, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

President's Day! Thanks Trump for the day off.........I had plans for today. I was going to take the jeep to a dealership and look at a couple of rides, but then, last night as the final laps of Daytona were counting down, wapce says Fi feels a little hot.....103.1 fever. So instead of car shopping, I'm tending to a sick kindergartner. Before you ask, we gave her some meds and got the fever down, but we still got a doc appointment for her. 3H says he's got chills, but his temp is 97.0, low body temp. Sorry little man, you go to school. Rub some dirt on it and man up. Toughen up chief.

Isn't it weird how fathers are so caring and cuddling and protective of their daughters and tell their sons to quit being pansies?
Old Feb 19, 2019, 03:18 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
President's Day! Thanks Trump for the day off.........I had plans for today. I was going to take the jeep to a dealership and look at a couple of rides, but then, last night as the final laps of Daytona were counting down, wapce says Fi feels a little hot.....103.1 fever. So instead of car shopping, I'm tending to a sick kindergartner. Before you ask, we gave her some meds and got the fever down, but we still got a doc appointment for her. 3H says he's got chills, but his temp is 97.0, low body temp. Sorry little man, you go to school. Rub some dirt on it and man up. Toughen up chief.

Isn't it weird how fathers are so caring and cuddling and protective of their daughters and tell their sons to quit being pansies?
Clearly you haven't seen the Gillette commercial if you are still treating your son like he's a boy. Masculinity is bad mmmkay.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

I tend to take my family values from other commercials, not razor blades
Old Feb 20, 2019, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Hola. Snow closed the gov, but I am here. I am in sweatpants and boots at least.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 04:30 AM
Evolved Member

One of my vendors from work just got a GT2 RS. Jealous would be an understatement.
The following users liked this post: hotrod2448
CaliMR (Mar 4, 2019)
Old Feb 23, 2019, 04:42 AM
Evolved Member

And I watched "The man who killed Hitler and then the Bigfoot" last night. Disappointed would be an understatement. I imagine the pitch for this movie went something like this:
Possible Spoiler Alert or potentially saving you from spending $8 and wasting 2 hours:
Creator: I want to make a movie that is mostly long scenes of Sam Elliott walking, sitting and ****ing with his shoes.
Money Man: No.
Creator: Ok, how about he occasionally walks with a dog? Maybe two different dogs through the movie.
Money Man: No.
Creator: Ok what if include a lot of regret over a lost love?
Money Man:...Maybe
Creator: And what if he killed Hitler... and Bigfoot?
Money Man: Deal!
Creator: Ok but, remember this is mostly a movie about Sam Elliott walking, sitting and ****ing with his shoes. I am not going to develop the story on these amazing things he did or what makes him so special at all. I'm going to spend 10 minutes on these topics tops.
Money Man: Damn, I already wrote the check... F it... we can make the trailer look awesome and dupe people into watching it.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 11:55 AM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
That sounds like most movie pitches.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 03:42 AM
Evolved Member

Oh it pissed me off. So disappointed. Go into expecting B movie goodness, filled with killing ***** and an epic battle with a mythical creature and instead it's trying to be an Award show movie about a sad man filled with regret who lost the love of his life and has something in his shoe. Oh, by the way he also killed Hitler and we need him to go kill Bigfoot now. Anyway back to his shoe issue...
Old Feb 25, 2019, 08:24 AM
El Jefe

My girlfriend put on "Paddleton" for a while Saturday night. It's a Ray Romano movie about death-with-dignity situations, and I can't stand his voice to begin with, and it turns out the plot is just him and some other dude talking about death for 90 minutes and getting into not-at-all-hilarious situations. Within 30 minutes I was googling where I could get the pills to end myself.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
My girlfriend put on "Paddleton" for a while Saturday night. It's a Ray Romano movie about death-with-dignity situations, and I can't stand his voice to begin with, and it turns out the plot is just him and some other dude talking about death for 90 minutes and getting into not-at-all-hilarious situations. Within 30 minutes I was googling where I could get the pills to end myself.
Sounds like a RIP-roaring good time. Ba dum tss. I'm here all week.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 02:59 PM
El Jefe

4 drink minimum
Old Feb 26, 2019, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Those are amateur numbers.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Oh it pissed me off. So disappointed. Go into expecting B movie goodness, filled with killing ***** and an epic battle with a mythical creature and instead it's trying to be an Award show movie about a sad man filled with regret who lost the love of his life and has something in his shoe. Oh, by the way he also killed Hitler and we need him to go kill Bigfoot now. Anyway back to his shoe issue...
I saw the title and Sam Elliott and watched it right away. I was also disappointed. My favorite part was when bigfoot threw up on Sam Elliott. Also, what was the point of something in his shoe? I must have missed that.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TeStUdO View Post
I saw the title and Sam Elliott and watched it right away. I was also disappointed. My favorite part was when bigfoot threw up on Sam Elliott. Also, what was the point of something in his shoe? I must have missed that.
I'm guessing that was a lame *** symbol of his regrets of the past following him and "tripping" him up. Then after battling the bigfoot and digging up the equivalent of the briefcase from pulp fiction he was finally able to get over it. Awful.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.